Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: PSL Exodus is coming.....

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    what season ticket holders choose to do with their tickets is their business.
    I see. It`s a one way street with you. Go back a few years when someone you said "bragged" about making 3x what his tickets cost him at face. You then proceeded in bashing that person to no end about NOT being a "REAL" fan for selling those tickets. It`s what a hypocrite does. Your mold has been cast.

So I guess it`s ok now to sell tickets for as much as possible. Why all of a sudden it`s ok?

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    measuring a fan, by games personally attended, is borderline arrogant. No disrespect to you intended. What about families on LI with modest means? Those of us outside the NY area? Or...dare I say, people with real lives which include weddings, birthdays, children's events all of which could be more important than a JETS game.
    there is a huge difference between Fan and FANATIC. I was the latter from 84-98, then I was just a fan. I actually attended 143 consecutive regular season home games + playoffs and a road game in Miami(84-04). Missed out on a lot in life. No more a STH. Life is much better.

guys enjoy the game today its a bittersweet ending to another **** season. 44 years and counting.......................

the last game when theres no playoffs is always hard to walk away from knowing what could have been like the 2009-2010 seasons.

i have a decision to make in the off season with my broker take the tickets or take the buyout option which would put me at a loss of $29.5.

its like going to a bad restaurant you go once the food is bad you go back twice hoping they improved only to find out the food is worse. woody johnson is not a good owner. mike tannenbaum is not a good gm rex ryan is not a good head coach and mark sanchez is not a good qb.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    guys enjoy the game today its a bittersweet ending to another **** season. 44 years and counting.......................

the last game when theres no playoffs is always hard to walk away from knowing what could have been like the 2009-2010 seasons.

i have a decision to make in the off season with my broker take the tickets or take the buyout option which would put me at a loss of $29.5.

its like going to a bad restaurant you go once the food is bad you go back twice hoping they improved only to find out the food is worse. woody johnson is not a good owner. mike tannenbaum is not a good gm rex ryan is not a good head coach and mark sanchez is not a good qb.
    It stinks to lose $29.50. That's almost 30 bucks. You could buy two beers in the stadium for that cost and have enough left for a very generous tip

I wonder what Jets will do with those sideline Mezz seats and Coaches Club. Those ticket prices are outrageous compared to the secondary market and how little the PSL is worth.

Club corners are only 5k and people put down as little as 10%, why wouldn't you walk away?, cant sell them with a $205 ticket price.

Us folks in mezz end zone, LLEZ, TC and LGL and LSL can afford to eat some bad seasons due to low ticket price. But how can people keep throwing away the tons of money on seats like Mezz Prime, $395 a seat and not even free food.

the nyjets organization can suck my ass. i hope they go bankrupt. they screwed the season ticket holders royally.

Jets Insider VIP
    the nyjets organization can suck my ass. i hope they go bankrupt. they screwed the season ticket holders royally.

Nice language...classy as always

ban

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Nice language...classy as always

ban

whats your opinion and feelings on the topic at hand?

ban you who almost always attacks and ridicules others.

sg3 posts nothing but ridicule and attacks on others.

werent you warned about this?

sent from my stomp talk.
    Last edited by Nike; 12-23-2012 at 09:20 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    My opinion..

A GMC truck is a nice vehicle

My opinion..

A GMC truck is a nice vehicle

troll and thread hijacker nothing more.

ban.

troll and thread hijacker nothing more.

ban.
    Clam down, the two of you. It's like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino, "I know that you do not want to hear it but now is the time to remain clam"
    Last edited by Jetfan16; 12-23-2012 at 09:45 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm quite clam 16

and not responding directly to the insults attacks and vile language

Just reporting

I'm quite clam 16

and not responding directly to the insults attacks and vile language

Just reporting

insults? what about your continued and repeated personal attacks?

Jets Insider VIP
    Done with you GMCJet

Buh bye

How about we organize a JI throwdown between sg3 and nikes? If you guys are going to keep up with this, at least go on and settle it like men, in the octagon!

It felt like a preseason game today. No energy.

It was a preseason game. It meant nothing to rather team since neither had playoff hopes. Jets came out winners since they didn't lose draft

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    It was a preseason game. It meant nothing to rather team since neither had playoff hopes. Jets came out winners since they didn't lose draft
    Exactly.

Though it sounds blasphemous to some, you root against the Jets this week and next and get excited about the offseason coaching changes and better draft selection and that's that.

Go Bills.

SAR I

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Exactly.

Though it sounds blasphemous to some, you root against the Jets this week and next and get excited about the offseason coaching changes and better draft selection and that's that.

Go Bills.

SAR I
    Forget draft order, much worse would be to win and finish 2nd -- and have to play the Colts instead of Titans and Chargers instead of Oakland in the two variable games.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Forget draft order, much worse would be to win and finish 2nd -- and have to play the Colts instead of Titans and Chargers instead of Oakland in the two variable games.
    Hell yes, forgot that seeing how I've written off any competitive reasons to support the team until 2016.

Don't we actually want the hardest schedule possible in 2013 so we can get the #1 overall in the 2014 draft?

SAR I