Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: PSL Exodus is coming.....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Fan 18D View Post
    My cousin and his sons joined me for the 12/23 San Diego game. Good tailgate, horrible game.

On his way into the stadium the ticket taker said the tickets my cousin had were no good. The owner of the tickets owed money on his PSL. He was directed to the ticket booth.

The ticket booth people asked him to call the owner and see if he would make a payment.

My cousin called the PSL "owner" who said he could not make a payment. I know the PSL owner. He had two knee surgeries this year and was out of work for many months so I was not surprised (season ticket holder for 20+ years).

The ticket booth people suggested my cousin make a payment for the PSL owner which he declined to do.

He walked to the back of the ticket gate and bought 2 tickets for $25 ea. One was in the 300s and the other was in the Lexus Club ($225 face value).

At any rate he ended up sitting in the PSL owners seats with his sons in the 100s anyway.

This example shows the Jets have problems with a policy of issueing tickets to PSL owners on a payment plan.

Does Stubhub check to see if PSL owners selling tickets are on track with their payments before putting them on line for sale? Do we have to call the owners every time we buy a ticket in the parking lot?
    just another debacle the PSLs have brought in. I seriously doubt stubhub checks anything aside from the commission deposits they get.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTROD View Post
    I have three club corner seats row 2. The seats are awesome. I got them really to spend time with my family in a comfortable environment. However my well behaved 5 year old son told me last year that he doesn't want to go to the games cuz the games are too long. I don't know. He was more into the games in the old Giants stadium. (yeah do the math...the kid was watching the games and cheering let's go Jets at such a young age and would thank me for having him come with me to the games). I think that's why I went club. To create a better experience for me and my family. Wifey likes the club but i don't know...I'm curious to find out what seats are up for grabs in the future. Should i keep the three I have or go lower sideline level where the crowd is more active. On the orherhand Getting two green parking passes is a nice perk. Maybe I'll work something out mutually beneficial as the Jets will have no problems having a Jet fan relocate to my club seats.
    The Jets will only allow you to swap your current PSLs for better (more expensive ones). Not the other way around. My neighbor and I each had 4 Mezz A seats @ $4,000 PSL price (16K total). For all the chatter how "great" Mezz corners are, the reality is that you are still behind the back line of the end zone and a lot further from the field than were Mezz corners in Giants Stadium. We don't think they are all that great, frankly, despite what people say here. We both swapped our 4 Mezz A seats for a pair of LSL seats @ $10,000 PSL ($20 k total) and paid/financed the $4,000 difference. Couldn't be happier. Best decision we made.

So if you want to get out of the clubs (game day prices way too expensive), all you need do is call the Jets and ask to upgrade to Lower sidelines ($10k) or any other PSL section that has a higher PSL price than the club corners.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    i noticed so far in all the weekend games no other stadium has an upper deck as high up as metlife putting the fans further away from the action.

can anyone confirm if the upper deck in metlife is the highest in the nfl.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i noticed so far in all the weekend games no other stadium has an upper deck as high up as metlife putting the fans further away from the action.

When my wife and I went to FedEx Field a few years back we knew we were in the highest upper deck in the NFL.

It had a capacity for 100,000 people at one point.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

When my wife and I went to FedEx Field a few years back we knew we were in the highest upper deck in the NFL.

SAR I
    sar i that still doesnt look as high as the upper deck in metlife. thanks for the quick response though.

does anyone have the actual stadium elevations.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    sar i that still doesnt look as high as the upper deck in metlife. thanks for the quick response though.

does anyone have the actual stadium elevations.
    Washington DC is 410 feet above sea level.

New York city is 16 feet above sea level.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    im looking for the stadium elevations.

in my opinion the upper deck in metlife is higher than anyother stadium in the nfl.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    Cheese & friggin crackers dude. You`re just a child. All this time I thought you were some old fat balding idiot like most A-holes posting the crap like you do on the internet. LOL If thats even you in that pic? If not, you really shouldn`t post pics of other kids without their permission. It`s against the law and you can get screwed by doing that. I`m only gonna say this once, unless you continue to carry on with it ofcourse, but, you really don`t know much about life at the age you`re at, regardless of what you may think. I can see now that daddy, or daddy-in-law has taken care of you kids. I have even less respect for you now than before, and it wasn`t much. Good for you kids. I`m glad there are still parents out there who will do anything for their children while they`re still alive. And before you go into any of your ridiculous diatribes about how you "earned" whatever it is you have, I will never believe you that you didn`t have any help from either side of your parents.

Have a great life. I`m sure you earned it all Mike(if that is your name).

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    Cheese & friggin crackers dude. You`re just a child. All this time I thought you were some old fat balding idiot like most A-holes posting the crap like you do on the internet. LOL If thats even you in that pic? If not, you really shouldn`t post pics of other kids without their permission. It`s against the law and you can get screwed by doing that. I`m only gonna say this once, unless you continue to carry on with it ofcourse, but, you really don`t know much about life at the age you`re at, regardless of what you may think. I can see now that daddy, or daddy-in-law has taken care of you kids. I have even less respect for you now than before, and it wasn`t much. Good for you kids. I`m glad there are still parents out there who will do anything for their children while they`re still alive. And before you go into any of your ridiculous diatribes about how you "earned" whatever it is you have, I will never believe you that you didn`t have any help from either side of your parents.

wtf are you talking about...

this is a personal attack if I've ever seen one, go take some time to think about it

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Fan 18D View Post
    My cousin and his sons joined me for the 12/23 San Diego game. Good tailgate, horrible game.

On his way into the stadium the ticket taker said the tickets my cousin had were no good. The owner of the tickets owed money on his PSL. He was directed to the ticket booth.

The ticket booth people asked him to call the owner and see if he would make a payment.

My cousin called the PSL "owner" who said he could not make a payment. I know the PSL owner. He had two knee surgeries this year and was out of work for many months so I was not surprised (season ticket holder for 20+ years).

The ticket booth people suggested my cousin make a payment for the PSL owner which he declined to do.

He walked to the back of the ticket gate and bought 2 tickets for $25 ea. One was in the 300s and the other was in the Lexus Club ($225 face value).

At any rate he ended up sitting in the PSL owners seats with his sons in the 100s anyway.

This example shows the Jets have problems with a policy of issueing tickets to PSL owners on a payment plan.

Does Stubhub check to see if PSL owners selling tickets are on track with their payments before putting them on line for sale? Do we have to call the owners every time we buy a ticket in the parking lot?
    interesting to hear that. i didnt make my nov 1st psl payment and had no problems using the tix after nov 1st. i even sold my tix to the chargers game to a friend, and he had no problems getting in. i just the other day made a payment arrangemnt with the jets to pay the past due psl payment. guess i was just lucky

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

That's not SAR, dude.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

The Cowboys have a pretty high upper deck.

MetLife has to lead the league in horrible upper deck corner seats. They create excess supply and devalue the entire upper deck.
    Last edited by Digetydog; 01-06-2013 at 05:34 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    just another debacle the PSLs have brought in. I seriously doubt stubhub checks anything aside from the commission deposits they get.
    If you sell invalid tickets on StubHub, they get back the money from your credit card. They take very good care of their customers. Very little risk as a buyer.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    That's not SAR, dude.
    Ha! I didn't think so. Makes the poster of a needlessly aggressive, mindless rant look even more foolish.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    That's not SAR, dude.
    so he pics a random picture of some innocent guy/girl on the internet and posts it here and says its him and his wife?

ban this troll once and for all. geez

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    How far should I sit from sea level for optimum viewing?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    1000 ft under would be a fine start

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well don't sit in NYC because that isn't where the Jets play. You need to know the swamp water levels in NJ.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    racist

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Cowboys is significantly higher. An entire extra level. That's why you have that monster screen up there.