Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: PSL Exodus is coming.....

Jets Insider VIP
    I was referring to the whiners who bailed not the thousands of good fans who enjoy the games from there and are happy about their choice. The UD was my original choice too until I saw thar my seats were railed in by a nearby handicapped area

I don't see UDers who still have tickets here at JI striking up the band in every post about how stupid STHs are...how bad the stadium is and how much they hate everything about the Jets...those are the bailers and never evers

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Do you own a dog?

SAR I
    Do you have breakfast and/or lunch out at restaurants each morning?

SAR I
    Do you drink wine?

SAR I
    Do you take vacations?

SAR I
    SAR I am not going to grab the bait and answer your questions. When you get called out on your bs you just try to divert and be amusing. Obviously you have no response on the substance because there is no defense for your bs.

I come to this board for my entertainment. I don't find you entertaining any more as much as you may try.

Have a happy and healthy New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Can you post a link to these packages?
    hard to link up what 25 different ticket agents do from florham park. i can tell you the packages and scenarios do in fact exist. look into it further and you will see its truth. its a matter of what works for each individual at that specific time.

the jets web-site was offering single game day tickets in psl zones. where others paid psl fees.
    Last edited by Nike; 12-29-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    The posters and posts with a hard on for constantly knocking the UD or people who choose to sit there are absurd.

For a number of reasons, I'm sitting up there just as I did in GS and it's actually a better ingame experience- we moved over to the sunnier side and the vast majority of the Giants fans / scalpers who sold games off are gone and Jets fans dominate since the shuffling

Some things are better, some are worse, overall: better. If/when we choose to sit lower down and pay PSLs it'll be our decision not yours
    Are you a burper or a farter?

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan View Post
    SAR I am not going to grab the bait and answer your questions. When you get called out on your bs you just try to divert and be amusing. Obviously you have no response on the substance because there is no defense for your bs.

I come to this board for my entertainment. I don't find you entertaining any more as much as you may try.

Have a happy and healthy New Year.
    Go kill your dog, then lecture us on the cost of PSL's.

Take him out back, get a shovel, give him a few whacks upside the head. Then come back in here and tell us how you've saved a ton of money, did the right thing. Dirty, smelly, ugly animal costs 2x or 3x more than PSL's do over a 30 year period. Doesn't matter that it's your fun-money. Doesn't matter that it makes you feel good to own. No need for hypocrisy here. Do the right thing.

SAR I

All League

Take him out back, get a shovel, give him a few whacks upside the head. Then come back in here and tell us how you've saved a ton of money, did the right thing. Dirty, smelly, ugly animal costs 2x or 3x more than PSL's do over a 30 year period. Doesn't matter that it's your fun-money. Doesn't matter that it makes you feel good to own. No need for hypocrisy here. Do the right thing.

SAR I
    Lol

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I can't bereeve you have Pats in Top 5.
    其实,他们是五,你他妈的混蛋。

SAR I
    I never ever lectured anybody on the cost of PSL's. Just another thing that the JI "King of Wrong" is wrong about.

SAR I
    so along with hating firemen and blue-collar workers he hates animals too, namely dogs? what a class act. sickens me to to see the longtime season ticket holders being replaced with guys like this.

SAR I
    Michael?

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

I never ever lectured anybody on the cost of PSL's. Just another thing that the JI "King of Wrong" is wrong about.
    Then what's your point?

I read that you think that we waste our money, that compounded the $13 per game is a fortune.

Then I counter that you probably have a lot of frivolous vices that also waste money, probably more than my $13 a game, kill your dog, stop smoking, don't drink, stop going to movies, don't take vacations, stop putting down our fun-money spending until you get rid of all of yours.

Am I missing something?

SAR I

Then what's your point?

I read that you think that we waste our money, that compounded the $13 per game is a fortune.

Then I counter that you probably have a lot of frivolous vices that also waste money, probably more than my $13 a game, kill your dog, stop smoking, don't drink, stop going to movies, don't take vacations, stop putting down our fun-money spending until you get rid of all of yours.

Am I missing something?

SAR I
    No you didn't read that I said PSL holders waste their money. I never wrote that so you couldn't have read it. My point is that you lie to people when you say it's $13/game because you are not factoring the time value of money and you know very well that that is real. $16,000 over 30 years is not frivolous.

Just about everything you say in this and every other stadium thread is bs with the exception of what the good seats are.
    Last edited by Queens Jet Fan; 12-29-2012 at 07:29 PM.

The time value of money is the central concept in finance theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_value_of_money

SAR knows this. He's not stupid. It's just the central part of his BS mountain.

Last edited by Queens Jet Fan; 12-29-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

No you didn't read that I said PSL holders waste their money. It's simply not true. My point is that you lie to people when you say it's $13/game because you are not factoring the time value of money and you know very well that that is real. $16,000 over 30 years is not frivolous.

Just about everything you say in this and every other stadium thread is bs with the exception of what the good seats are.
    The "time value" of money that I spent back in 2008 that didn't mean anything to me then and means nothing to me now means....wait for it....nothing. You'll tell me that if I invested the $16,000 in 2008 that by 2040 it would be worth $50,000 and I'll tell you to stop using underarm deodorant and frequenting Starbucks because it's the same damn thing.

Why are you worrying about my money? Here, write me a check for $16,000 and I'll be whole and you'll feel better about yourself. You have a PayPal account? That'll start the healing process even faster.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

The time value of money is the central concept in finance theory.
    1. PSL's are just a ticket increase, not an investment. So talking about them as if they are a "bad" investment is an invalid argument because they are not an investment to begin with.

2. PSL's have a tremendous value to thousands of Jets fans who heretofore were frozen out of good seats by old timers who had no financial incentives to give up their seats. PSL's are the mechanism that brought change to the Jets fanbase. They were the key to unlocking seats that we were locked out of.

3. NFL Season Tickets are the real money waster, not PSL's. A 30 Year PSL for 4 seats cost $16,000. Gameday tickets for 30 Years cost $225,000 in today's dollars.

You set up a straw man of "PSL's are a bad investment!" when they aren't an investment and then you call us idiots because we don't look at your straw man. You don't go to Jets games. You aren't much of a Jets fan. Stop trying to crawl into the minds of people you do not like and do not know.

Send me a check for $16,000 or kill your dog. Up to you. Pick one.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Michael?
    Doug?

SAR I

The "time value" of money that I spent back in 2008 that didn't mean anything to me then and means nothing to me now means....wait for it....nothing. You'll tell me that if I invested the $16,000 in 2008 that by 2040 it would be worth $50,000 and I'll tell you to stop using underarm deodorant and frequenting Starbucks because it's the same damn thing.

Why are you worrying about my money? Here, write me a check for $16,000 and I'll be whole and you'll feel better about yourself. You have a PayPal account? That'll start the healing process even faster.

SAR I
    What do I give a sh*t what you do with your money? For you it's not real money and it's frivolous fine. I'm happy for you.

The point is you shouldn't be telling other people that PSL's are a frivilous purchase - like a beer and a hot dog. It's a lie.

Oh by the way that college kid on school loans in the old stadium thread says hello. You advice to him to buy PSL's now because he will never have another chance to as they will be sold out so fast and he will be in the same situation as you were in GS and locked out sounds like really wonderful advice.

The truth is that he could probably buy his PSL's at half price now.

Just another thing you were wrong about.
    Last edited by Queens Jet Fan; 12-29-2012 at 07:48 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Are you a burper or a farter?
    I feel strongly both ways - both, and on occasion simultaneously

Although the Lobel's sandwich is a swell substitute in an emergency
    since I tailgate with my own fine dining choices such as
    Maine Lobster Steamed in Spring Water and Heneken,
    USDA Prime Ribeye Steak au Poivre with a brandy & cream reduction
    and Hand Hewn Crinkle Cut French Fries of a closely held, private recipe
    my NM "output" smells as sweet as my input

Jets Insider VIP
    Hey SAR...do you remember any poster on any of the stadium threads claiming to be buying a seat license as something to add to his portfolio or his 401K to make certain of a retirement on easy street.

I know you never did and I know I never did and I don't remember any of the 600 or so PSL seat STHs on the spreadsheet making that claim

I do remember just about everyone saying that it was an entertainment cost and it's benefit was in clearing out the scalper seats and Giant fans that had been occupying 15-20000 seats in the old dump because it cost them almost nothing to own the best seats in the place sentencing deserving Jet fans to the upper deck. In that sense of freeing Jet fans to obtain great seats they were golden to me

Maybe Zippy can refresh my memory as to the many posters who were buying PSLs instead of Apple or Berkshire Hathaway securities or gold bullion

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I was referring to the whiners who bailed not the thousands of good fans who enjoy the games from there and are happy about their choice. The UD was my original choice too until I saw thar my seats were railed in by a nearby handicapped area

I don't see UDers who still have tickets here at JI striking up the band in every post about how stupid STHs are...how bad the stadium is and how much they hate everything about the Jets...those are the bailers and never evers

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Oh, those losers will the 1st folks you see strollin' down Moonachie Road
    with a "Need 2 Tixs" sandwich board the next home playoff game

I couldn't give a crap who goes or doesn't and where anyone sits, it would be too much to expect the disaffected among us to stop pissing all over whatever
    enjoyment non-SOJFs derive from the Jets
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 12-29-2012 at 07:49 PM.