Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: PSL Exodus is coming.....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread has been around a while.

Is it HERE yet?

Cause I'm really looking forward to the "PSL Exodus is HERE, NOW" thread.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    don`t care what rich people spend their money on. They`re all gonna die and it`s all for nothing anyway.

I think my idea is what the Jets may have to resort to eventually, not because rich people are throwing their money away because they want to and poor people aren`t spending thiers on the Jets. It has nothing to do with who has money to waste and who doesn`t want to waste it.

Even without a retractable roof, the Jets should simply tarp off the entire UD leaving only PSL seats available. It`ll be the best thing to happen to PSL owners since being given the opportunity to pay for upclose parking spots. You guys would make a killing on ticket brokering. I`m sure it will kill Woody to see the entire UD(27,000)not for sale but I think it will help sell the thousands of unsold PSLs available right now. Once the entire PSL seats are sold out, Woody can than kick everyone in their asses and open up the UD just stick to you even more. LOL I can easily see that happening.

I still think it would be the best move the Jets can do to help sell tickets. Not that I really care either but it`s probably the best move Woody can make right now before everyone says screw it.
    I'm afraid with your idea the Jets would be subject to the "blackout rule". Woody would never let that happen since he makes alot more money from TV than he does from STs.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    I'm afraid with your idea the Jets would be subject to the "blackout rule". Woody would never let that happen since he makes alot more money from TV than he does from STs.
    No he wouldnt other teams do it as a way to avoid blackouts as they dont count as tickets for sale.

I bet the NJ cops would be against it. During home Jets games the UD EZ is full of all the local criminals and lowlifes so it allows the cops a free afternoon off and lowers the crime rate. Just kidding folks

BTW PSL owners aint rich. I saw Mezz A seats online for 1k each the other day and UD EZ could be had for like. 1.5k. Not exactly a fortunue

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    don`t care what rich people spend their money on. They`re all gonna die and it`s all for nothing anyway.

I think my idea is what the Jets may have to resort to eventually, not because rich people are throwing their money away because they want to and poor people aren`t spending thiers on the Jets. It has nothing to do with who has money to waste and who doesn`t want to waste it.

Even without a retractable roof, the Jets should simply tarp off the entire UD leaving only PSL seats available. It`ll be the best thing to happen to PSL owners since being given the opportunity to pay for upclose parking spots. You guys would make a killing on ticket brokering. I`m sure it will kill Woody to see the entire UD(27,000)not for sale but I think it will help sell the thousands of unsold PSLs available right now. Once the entire PSL seats are sold out, Woody can than kick everyone in their asses and open up the UD just stick to you even more. LOL I can easily see that happening.

I still think it would be the best move the Jets can do to help sell tickets. Not that I really care either but it`s probably the best move Woody can make right now before everyone says screw it.
    The good news is, the Jets don't play themselves every week. They play other teams.

Next year we play New England, Miami, Pittsburgh, Oakland, and New Orleans. Those are all teams with very large fan bases who would love nothing more than to travel to the Big Apple for a fun weekend to see them crush the pathetic Jets.

And, by the way, last season was a joke too. By Week 4 it was plainly obvious that we were headed for loserville, the place was still 95% full. The problem isn't selling the tickets. The problem will be no-shows. Woody and the Jets get paid either way.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post

Is it HERE yet?

It is here already, & woody can sue all the life long fans who will never. spend another dime on anything jet related. Know this though woody Your Legacy Will Be The Man Who Killed The J-E-T-S Org. & drove all the lifelong. Season ticketholders away!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it HERE yet?

The sky is falling too. Tomorrow, I think.

SAR I

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it HERE yet?

According to my Mayan calendar, it's sometime between when pigs fly and when hell freezes over.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Is it HERE yet?

It is here already, & woody can sue all the life long fans who will never. spend another dime on anything jet related. Know this though woody Your Legacy Will Be The Man Who Killed The J-E-T-S Org. & drove all the lifelong. Season ticketholders away!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey someone offered me seats in row 2 in LGL for like $6,700 each. They were $7,500 PSLs is that a good deal. Around five yard line.

Trying to decide what to counteroffer with. Trying to get a few more as I want to take whole family to some games. Figured best bet is secondary market as seats near me are sold and Jets can only sell at face anyhow,.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Florida's Miami Dolphins have renewed a proposal for public funding to help pay for upgrading their 25-year-old football stadium, which they hope will win the 50th Super Bowl game in 2016.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw UD tickets for sale as low as $15 each this past season. It didn`t, and never will again, get me to buy tickets to a Jets game. They can make the UD free and I probably would need someone to hold a gun to my head to go. I was always an UD fan. I loved the view I had in my seats in the old stadium. I had row 1 so they were awesome seats for watching football. I gave the new Giants Stadium a shot. It sucked beyond belief. The fans were miserable, the view sucked, although it`s football and I personally like watching from above but there is no atmosphere up there with the fans. No use in screaming. No one can hear you so the games were extremely dull up there. Even the new(er) fans in the lowers were nothing compared to the old stadium. The entire Jets experience has changed and it`s for the worse imo. Even Fireboy Edward had enough. Some people may love it now. I`m just glad I didn`t bite the bullet and burden myself with PSLs. I would have needed to buy 4 PSLs and it simply isn`t worth it. To each his own. I did the STH thing for 27 years. Even when the Jets sucked it was still fun to go because it wasn`t the financial burden it is now. I like spending my money too. Just enjoy spending it wiser these days.

I think Woody will look into tarping off the entire UD. Too bad for those who like it up there. They`ll just have to buy a PSL(s) or scalp if they want to go so badly. There is no binding agreements for UD seats so Woody can easily close them up if he chooses. I think 55,000 would be on the low end of tickets wanted for Jets games. I think if the Jets had a 65,000 seat stadium, it would be sufficient enough even when the team sucks like they usually do.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw UD tickets for sale as low as $15 each this past season. It didn`t, and never will again, get me to buy tickets to a Jets game. They can make the UD free and I probably would need someone to hold a gun to my head to go. I was always an UD fan. I loved the view I had in my seats in the old stadium. I had row 1 so they were awesome seats for watching football. I gave the new Giants Stadium a shot. It sucked beyond belief. The fans were miserable, the view sucked, although it`s football and I personally like watching from above but there is no atmosphere up there with the fans. No use in screaming. No one can hear you so the games were extremely dull up there. Even the new(er) fans in the lowers were nothing compared to the old stadium. The entire Jets experience has changed and it`s for the worse imo. Even Fireboy Edward had enough. Some people may love it now. I`m just glad I didn`t bite the bullet and burden myself with PSLs. I would have needed to buy 4 PSLs and it simply isn`t worth it. To each his own. I did the STH thing for 27 years. Even when the Jets sucked it was still fun to go because it wasn`t the financial burden it is now. I like spending my money too. Just enjoy spending it wiser these days.

I think Woody will look into tarping off the entire UD. Too bad for those who like it up there. They`ll just have to buy a PSL(s) or scalp if they want to go so badly. There is no binding agreements for UD seats so Woody can easily close them up if he chooses. I think 55,000 would be on the low end of tickets wanted for Jets games. I think if the Jets had a 65,000 seat stadium, it would be sufficient enough even when the team sucks like they usually do.
    It's just killing us, killing us that you are not going to games.

Please God, make him reconsider.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    SAR I
    if only it succeeded in doing so.

I have`nt been to a game in 2 years. I doubt anyone has noticed. I also doubt anyone notices, let alone cares that you are there.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Please God, make him reconsider.

SAR I
    Who are you more sad about not attending games anymore:

The band or Fireman Edward?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Florida's Miami Dolphins have renewed a proposal for public funding to help pay for upgrading their 25-year-old football stadium, which they hope will win the 50th Super Bowl game in 2016.
    Didn't Joe Robbie pay for the original stadium?

Given what the Marlins did, they are going to have a hard time selling public funding.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    if they tarp the upper deck it will be outside the 30s and towards the end zones. 30-40-50-40-30 will be all thats left open for available seating.

psls did nothing for this team or the fans. we havent won anything in 44 years but we certainly are paying to be miserable.

for the record i do not sell tickets to anyone but friends family and neighbors who are jets fans anyone who sells to opposing teams fans is an azzhole and part of the problem not the solution.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    if only it succeeded in doing so.

I have`nt been to a game in 2 years. I doubt anyone has noticed. I also doubt anyone notices, let alone cares that you are there.
    So you are whining about games you don't attend in a stadium you don't visit and a team you don't support.

What a great use of time. I might follow your lead and go to a Volkswagen forum to complain about the cost of a Jetta. After all, I don't drive a Volkswagen, I'll never be seen in a Jetta and I really don't care what it costs.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

$1K/year per UD seat is a financial burden? Geez, how many shines is that?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    $1K/year per UD seat is a financial burden? Geez, how many shines is that?
    x4, yes. It`s $4,000 I use more wisely than throwing it away on not so very entertaining Jets football. 44 years and it don`t look promising. You got the money to burn? Burn it away. If you really want to feel good and do something proper with the money other than giving it to Woody so you can be entertained, give it to me. I`ll cook you the most awesome BBQ, then keep the rest of it.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you are whining about games you don't attend in a stadium you don't visit and a team you don't support.

What a great use of time. I might follow your lead and go to a Volkswagen forum to complain about the cost of a Jetta. After all, I don't drive a Volkswagen, I'll never be seen in a Jetta and I really don't care what it costs.

SAR I
    Good point, but I already know this. This forum is my Jets entertainment and it don`t cost me anything but a little down time and a few bannings yearly.