Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PSL Exodus is coming.....

continuing to pay psl fees and outrageous ticket prices for the product on the field is a waste of money.

i may have lost but at least im walking away with something where others wont be so lucky.

Jets Insider VIP
    as you have reported 462 times

yes, we all agree... your decision to lose the equivalent of a nice new car in your deal with that broker was definitely the wisest one anyone could ever make

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

yes, we all agree... your decision to lose the equivalent of a nice new car in your deal with that broker was definitely the wisest one anyone could ever make
    a kia or a hyundai at the very least. not my choice of cars.

will you be ever to say you got anything back but aggravation for your psl investment?

Jets Insider VIP
    I agree, you made the right decision

I recommend that everyone take 30K out of their bank or investment account and flush it down the toilet too

I agree, you made the right decision

I recommend that everyone take 30K out of their bank or investment account and flush it down the toilet too
    you have no idea what my financial portfolio looks like or where i got the money from. so you need to basically shut the hell up. when i start asking you for money then you can judge what i do. thanks

not in front of me, but I read in one of our newspapers that 50 percent or more did not finance but paid for their PSLs upfront

Of the remaining 50 percent very few chose the 15 year financing at over 8 percent, Of those that chose 5 years they are either two or three years fully paid out of the five years payments at this time, depending on when they bought their PSLs

80 percent is probably a low number if anything

My personal example

3 PSLs, 2 fully paid, one 2/5 paid at this moment
    Not to doubt you.... but it sounds like funny math. Id like to see something backing up the 15 vs 5 yr claim, as well as this 80% number. I did a google search and came up with nothing.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    you have no idea what my financial portfolio looks like or where i got the money from. so you need to basically shut the hell up. when i start asking you for money then you can judge what i do. thanks
    you're right

I don't give a flying f--k about you, your finances or anything else about it.

I'm not the one who keeps bringing up this deal you made with some shady broker as the bestest decision you ever made, pal..

You've started about 60 threads about it bragging about how pleased as punch you are about it. If you want people to shut the hell up, stop bringing it up dozens of times already

thank you

not in front of me, but I read in one of our newspapers that 50 percent or more did not finance but paid for their PSLs upfront

Of the remaining 50 percent very few chose the 15 year financing at over 8 percent, Of those that chose 5 years they are either two or three years fully paid out of the five years payments at this time, depending on when they bought their PSLs

80 percent is probably a low number if anything

My personal example

3 PSLs, 2 fully paid, one 2/5 paid at this moment
    8 PSL's fully paid and 6 uppers in the "prime" section... not going anywhere... we will see Sunday who the real fans are... with tix so cheap, the couch potatoes should be packing the place to see a new QB in person and enjoy the last football until August....

you're right

I don't give a flying f--k about you, your finances or anything else about it.

I'm not the one who keeps bringing up this deal you made with some shady broker as the bestest decision you ever made, pal..

You've started about 60 threads about it bragging about how pleased as punch you are about it. If you want people to shut the hell up, stop bringing it up dozens of times already

thank you
    the broker is not shady in the least bit he deals with corporate accounts for fortune 500 companies throughout the tri-state area for all theater concerts and sporting events.

you havent a clue about anything you just wanna bust my balls and expect me to sit back and take it.

if you dont like what i post put me on ignore otherwise for the final time shut the hell up.

continuing to pay psl fees and outrageous ticket prices for the product on the field is a waste of money.

i may have lost but at least im walking away with something where others wont be so lucky.
    Dude, losing 50% is not winning anything, actually you got suckered... Should have held in until after the super bowl since your club seats were way up the food chain... prob would have had a chance at tix...

All League
    Frankly, I am surprised at how many people don't really care about the game.

While I would like the Jets to win, I go to the games because I enjoy going to the games. That is why I bought my PSL and why I am happy with the purchase.

When things are bad, I boo the team, Woody, and the Coach.
    When things are good, I celebrate the team and the Coach - but never Woody.

That is what being a season ticket holder is about. You are "all in" for the good and the bad.

Next year, there is a 100% chance that the season ticket prices will NOT go up. Frankly, I suspect that the Jets will do something for STH's who renew early (Free Parking).

Let's see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Dude, losing 50% is not winning anything, actually you got suckered... Should have held in until after the super bowl since your club seats were way up the food chain... prob would have had a chance at tix...
    it was a loss but in the long run i won and many of you wont be so lucky to recoup even 50% and thats your choice. i made mine.

in the line of work im in i spent bonus money on those tix and already recouped my loss and then some.

i will not support woody johnson or the jets in person spending a dime until drastic changes are made.

enjoy the game.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Frankly, I am surprised at how many people don't really care about the game.

While I would like the Jets to win, I go to the games because I enjoy going to the games. That is why I bought my PSL and why I am happy with the purchase.

When things are bad, I boo the team, Woody, and the Coach.
    When things are good, I celebrate the team and the Coach - but never Woody.

That is what being a season ticket holder is about. You are "all in" for the good and the bad.

Next year, there is a 100% chance that the season ticket prices will NOT go up. Frankly, I suspect that the Jets will do something for STH's who renew early (Free Parking).

Let's see what happens.
    You will always have winey twats when money is involved.

Jets Insider VIP
    the broker is not shady in the least bit he deals with corporate accounts for fortune 500 companies throughout the tri-state area for all theater concerts and sporting events.

you havent a clue about anything you just wanna bust my balls and expect me to sit back and take it.

if you dont like what i post put me on ignore otherwise for the final time shut the hell up.
    I'm done with you GMC

frankly I'm tired of your lame act and your threats and whining about me

have a good life, loser

see ya

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    If the Jets read this board then listen up:

Fire Rex and Tanny. Hire Jay Gruden and develop an exciting offense that can score points.
    If the Jets read this board with any type of regularity, then save your advice because you're def on their ignore list.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrowningNagle View Post
    This Sunday will start a very interesting period in Jet history that has not happened before - it will mark the start of the exodus of Jet fans from the new stadium. Tickets will be for sale for dirt cheap on stub hub and there will be thousands of no shows....rebuild is not a tolerated thing by fans in a PSL/coaches club world....

Unless something drastic and unexpected is done, get ready for thousands of fans either dumping or worse - defaulting on their PSL payments. I know for a fact the Jets read this board and specifically these ticket threads. They are scared of what is going to happen this offseason and they should be. The pulse of many fans is to stop paying PSL payments and see what happens. Puts the Jets in a very tough spot of losing $ or suing thousands of their own fans. Jets offices are puffing their chest saying they will sue anyone who defaults on the payments - and legally they are correct - any PSL owner is on the hook for the payments as per the contract - but the PR nightmare/embarassment and time/hassle/expense of collecting through court is going to be awful.

I predict this will be a huge story in the offseason and this fear will be a factor in what Woody does with the current regime/QB. If Woody gets the pulse that the exodus is coming I believe changes will be made. Woody loves his money more than he loves Tanny and Rex.
    The exodus already happened. It started when people refused to buy the PSLs and they had to keep resetting the price tag. It continued when the those who refused the PSLs went to the upper deck and saw the altitude with their own eyes.

I'm sure some people will default and walk away, but they will be a small minority. I feel people will rather become mini ticket brokers than walk away from whatever they already put in. Early prediction: the game vs Pittsburgh will be 50/50 Steeler to Jets fans...

I'm done with you GMC

frankly I'm tired of your lame act and your threats and whining about me

have a good life, loser

see ya
    a parting personal attack no surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    The exodus already happened. It started when people refused to buy the PSLs and they had to keep resetting the price tag. It continued when the those who refused the PSLs went to the upper deck and saw the altitude with their own eyes.

I'm sure some people will default and walk away, but they will be a small minority. I feel people will rather become mini ticket brokers than walk away from whatever they already put in. Early prediction: the game vs Pittsburgh will be 50/50 Steeler to Jets fans...
    With stubhub and ticket exchange I can list all my tickets at $500 declining price to one dollar first day in June on both sides and let market forces take them to the sold point. Selling tickets aint the hassel it once was so most folks wont walk away unless they are way underwater

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

This is Year 3 of a 30 year commitment.

The average NFL team has losing seasons 40-50% of the time in a 30 year span I would guess, so it's not like this is unexpected.

I'm not sure why people continue to post about how PSL owners choose to spend their fun money. If we didn't have $8,000-$20,000 to burn on seat licenses, we wouldn't have done it. We are not nave, we are not stupid. We understand that the Jets are going to have rebuilding years and glory years.

SAR I

Schluberator & Gadfly

Try using the ignore feature please.