Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Disingenuous Rex Ryan

Jets Insider VIP
    Even shannahan got serious and told the media that guys are playing for their jobs. There is nothing serious about rex. Every player is great. The team is great.

f#ckin get real. This team sucks. start addressing it.

its too late now. 11 days and hes toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Even shannahan got serious and told the media that guys are playing for their jobs. There is nothing serious about rex. Every player is great. The team is great.

f#ckin get real. This team sucks. start addressing it.

its too late now. 11 days and hes toast.
    When did he say this?

And don't use that comment from the beginning of the season because he said MAY BE

Jets Insider VIP
    Ive got three quarterbacks I feel good about, Ryan said. I think were in a lot better situation than probably a lot of teams.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    Forget the Belichick comparison, you need to actually pay attention to 90% of the coaches in this league.

Hell, Harbaugh is pretty much right there with Belichick.

All of these coaches say nothing. It really suggests you're retarded if you think otherwise. Or even want it.

Some of you are pathetic though... Give you enough time and you'll find reasons to ***** about anyone. I guess it goes with human nature. "Familiarity breeds contempt"
    Crap results and not learning your lessons breeds contempt.

Did Rex Ryan handle the Qb situation well this year with an eye on making the playoffs? No he did not.

Has Rex Ryan over the last few years quickly identified impending or current areas of weakness? No he has not.

I like Rex's open and even bombastic personality a lot. I like some of the stuff he does as a coach. I am not certain he is learning from past errors and he has to totally own staying with Mark Sanchez just hoping rather than making the proper move and really giving the team the chance to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Crap results and not learning your lessons breeds contempt.

Did Rex Ryan handle the Qb situation well this year with an eye on making the playoffs? No he did not.

Has Rex Ryan over the last few years quickly identified impending or current areas of weakness? No he has not.

I like Rex's open and even bombastic personality a lot. I like some of the stuff he does as a coach. I am not certain he is learning from past errors and he has to totally own staying with Mark Sanchez just hoping rather than making the proper move and really giving the team the chance to win.
    I kind of disagree with that. The pass rush has been much better this year with Coples and Wilkerson.

He drafted DeMario Davis in the 3rd round last year to give the linebacking corps some speed because they needed it.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    LOL; you have no credibility here; your savior f*cked our season.
    Actually suckchez and the coaches ****ed the season but carry on with the hate of a guy wo played at most 25 snaps all season yep makes a lot of sense how he could ruin anything. I guess we can blame all the back-ups for a ruined season because the outcome of the game relies on them on the sidelines instead of suckchez throwing it to the other team or getting strip- sacked tell yeah some fans are as deslusional as fat idiot rex

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Rant not finished....

To the Jets PR people... why have a press conference if you're not going to say anything? I mean, what is the point? Are you required by the NFL to hold a press conference every day of the week?

To whoever crafted the "I just feel this is the best thing for the team right now." message point for Rex to use to his answer for *everything* -- you suck at your job. Seriously. Get out of the business. Whatever Woody is paying you is too much.
    It's a process.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    Actually suckchez and the coaches ****ed the season but carry on with the hate of a guy wo played at most 25 snaps all season yep makes a lot of sense how he could ruin anything. I guess we can blame all the back-ups for a ruined season because the outcome of the game relies on them on the sidelines instead of suckchez throwing it to the other team or getting strip- sacked tell yeah some fans are as deslusional as fat idiot rex
    I'm sure you'll be happier next season supporting St Timmy at the message board of the Jaguars, Allouettes, the Sharks or one of those Elite League of India squads where Timmy may be able to find a level of play low enough to match his Quarterbacking ability

GO SRI LANKA!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I'm sure you'll be happier next season supporting St Timmy at the message board of the Jaguars, Allouettes, the Sharks or one of those Elite League of India squads where Timmy may be able to find a level of play low enough to match his Quarterbacking ability

GO SRI LANKA!!!!

No but I will be happy when you eat those words and suckchez is on the bench and tebow is starting for a nfl team

too much anger around here for me

Looking forward to Sunday and the dawning of the GMAC era for the NYJ

GO JETS

Just wondering out loud here...How many Lombardi's are you predicting that GMAC will bring the Jets in this decade?

I'm assuming you're rescinding your prediction of 3 by Sanchez before 2020 when "Tammy" and "Bellycheat" are gone and forgotten.

Jets Insider VIP
    Just wondering out loud you stinking troll

Why are you still spewing your crap on a Jet fan message board despite being permabanned twice

Please fall in front of a moving truck

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    “I’ve got three quarterbacks I feel good about,” Ryan said. “I think we’re in a lot better situation than probably a lot of teams.”
    Arizona, Kansas City, Jacksonville, Buffalo (head to head, Sanchez is better and is owed less money I think), Raiders (traded a 1 for a iffy QB.), Philly (about equal), St. Louis (Sanchez beat Bradford and Bradford has struggled under Schotty)

That's 7 teams.

All Pro
    My head is spinning from all the SOJF Pronouncements and predictions Past and present

Rex tanny sparano tebow sanchez all gone. On the other hand Maybe not.

Noodle arms contract can NEVUR be reworked so sukchez' can't either

Although it is not the Jets MO to fire staff in season Rex is bad for not embarrassing and firing his qbs the way SOJFs get abused and canned by their fast food crew chiefs

Wayne hunter who was quickly and adeptly dealt is the reason the jets failed, not Sanchez. Or was it schilens?

Parcells who left the Jets in a lurch, salary cap hell and with more QB mismanagement and fewer playoff years than Ryan was the voice of truth and reason and should return. No make that Mangini,he MUST come back.

It will take 5 years to turn things around. No 10. Make that 20.

The biggest laff of all is that I'm told it's " for the best" that the Jets missed the playoffs.
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 12-19-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Just wondering out loud you stinking troll

Why are you still spewing your crap on a Jet fan message board despite being permabanned twice

Please fall in front of a moving truck

Whoa

Too much anger in here for me

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    My head is spinning from all the SOJF Pronouncements and predictions Past and present

Rex tanny sparano tebow sanchez all gone. On the other hand Maybe not.

Noodle arms contract can NEVUR be reworked so sukchez' can't either

Although it is not the Jets MO to fire staff in season Rex is bad for not embarrassing and firing his qbs the way SOJFs get abused and canned by their fast food crew chiefs

Wayne hunter who was quickly and adeptly dealt is the reason the jets failed, not Sanchez. Or was it schilens?

Parcells who left the Jets in a lurch, salary cap hell and with more QB mismanagement and fewer playoff years than Ryan was the voice of truth and reason and should return. No make that Mangini,he MUST come back.

It will take 5 years to turn things around. No 10. Make that 20.

The biggest laff of all is that I'm told it's " for the best" that the Jets missed the playoffs.
    Tell it, brother.