Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: Is Braylon still pretty good or are other offensive players that bad?

  1. #1

    Is Braylon still pretty good or are other offensive players that bad?

    A guy that basically couldnt find a roster spot walks on the field and is automatically our #1 receiver. What does that say?

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    A guy that basically couldnt find a roster spot walks on the field and is automatically our #1 receiver. What does that say?
    Basically, Braylon elevates his level of play in a Jets jersey. Oh, also, the other wide receivers on the active roster, save for Kerley, are terrible.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    A guy that basically couldnt find a roster spot walks on the field and is automatically our #1 receiver. What does that say?
    no we suck as a team. word.

  4. #4
    Jets got Braylon back now lets go get the rest of players that should have never left.

    Leon Washington Bye McKnothin
    Rhodes BYE Bell or Smith
    Abraham BYE Thomas
    VILMA BYE SCOTT
    WOODHEAD
    Garey
    Cotchery
    McKenzie
    Goodwin
    Bigby
    Lowery

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,383
    Chaz?? What great signing this was.

  6. #6
    I think it's a combination of both. Braylon's a solid player but almost anyone with a pulse can look like goddamned Jerry Rice next to the likes of Gilyard, Gates, etc.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    8,620
    The difference in play was painful to watch between Braylon and the other 'receivers', even with Braylon obviously not being 100% physically. Suddenly it was like a professional football player was dropped into the middle of a pickup or high school or something else game. Just his route running, even. Geeeez. That may be the reason Tanny stayed away from him till the last possible second, more than anything else.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,383
    Whatever is the case , I want Braylon back next season. He wants to be here and should.

  9. #9
    our wrs with holmes not knowing the holmes you will get sucked prior to the season.

    tanny and rex ignored this situation and basically rolled the dice and lost.

    braylon edwards by far is the best we on the jets roster.

  10. #10
    If we dump Sanchez, he can take Braylon with him- they're BFFs.

  11. #11
    reason number #145 why MT will be fired..

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    If we dump Sanchez, he can take Braylon with him- they're BFFs.
    It will be interesting to see how hard Braylon plays this week without Sanchez

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    our wrs with holmes not knowing the holmes you will get sucked prior to the season.

    tanny and rex ignored this situation and basically rolled the dice and lost.

    braylon edwards by far is the best we on the jets roster.


    Um....What exactly are you saying here?





    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    If we dump Sanchez, he can take Braylon with him- they're BFFs.
    Your obsession with your "hating" on Wolverines is amusing.






    Quote Originally Posted by auctionking View Post
    It will be interesting to see how hard Braylon plays this week without Sanchez
    I'm sure Braylon would be pleased to have ANYONE throw the ball to him at this point, considering he doesn't have many options out there to go to.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    our wrs with holmes not knowing the holmes you will get sucked prior to the season.

    tanny and rex ignored this situation and basically rolled the dice and lost.

    braylon edwards by far is the best we on the jets roster.
    He had 3 catches in 1 game and all of a sudden he's the Jets best WR?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    He had 3 catches in 1 game and all of a sudden he's the Jets best WR?
    by far did you watch the same season i did. without braylon we had the worst wrs in the nfl.

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,246
    Quote Originally Posted by auctionking View Post
    It will be interesting to see how hard Braylon plays this week without Sanchez
    betcha two hobbits he balls this weekend. Funny thing is - i have no idea who we're playing.

    It's been that kind of season.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    by far did you watch the same season i did. without braylon we had the worst wrs in the nfl.
    Not getting into it with you. Whatever you say, you're always right.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    6,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    He had 3 catches in 1 game and all of a sudden he's the Jets best WR?
    He is .. He looked better on one leg then the entire corps including Holmes all year.. Give him a full offseason to get healthy he will easily be the best WR on team..

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    He is .. He looked better on one leg then the entire corps including Holmes all year.. Give him a full offseason to get healthy he will easily be the best WR on team..
    I was a HUGE Braylon fan, I still am. You have to give him credit for playing his ass off but he will NOT be our #1, 2 or 3 next year. At best #4

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    He is .. He looked better on one leg then the entire corps including Holmes all year.. Give him a full offseason to get healthy he will easily be the best WR on team..
    i see it you see it others cant see past the hate.

    braylon edwards comes to play each and every game.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us