Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You know who Sanchez blames?! I think he blames everything on Tebow

All Pro

You know who Sanchez blames?! I think he blames everything on Tebow

It really doesn't matter in the end as we have now moved on from him but it was bad how Mark not once blamed himself in recent weeks and was down on himself. Yes, he said some things he got from the PR guys but especially after the Titans game you could see what he thought was the beginning of his demise. When asked about Tebow and the series he played he got all defensive, telling reporters that he has no idea why the coaches did that and everything. He was livid basically about the whole thing.

Now I agree that it was a horrible idea to bring Tebow in but if Sanchez is not tough enough to handle this situation and just play his game, then it is better we get rid of him now than later.

You know what?

You're correct.

I counted twice the number of the instances where Mark had a rare good drive/series going and out of nowhere, they bring in Teblow to mess up his flow/rhythm/whatever.

Mark is a horrible Starting QB(who should NEVER be a starter again) but the Coaching and Playcallling was equally as horrible.

An NFL QB needs to be tough mentally. Romo, Cutler didn't bat an eye when their teams signed pretty quality backups -- guys who had started the season before. They went out and played and kept their starting jobs.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    Now I agree that it was a horrible idea to bring Tebow in but if Sanchez is not tough enough to handle this situation and just play his game, then it is better we get rid of him now than later.
    Exactly

If Sanchez is really that much of a mentally weak puss, then why the hell would we want him as our QB?

If you can't take the heat, then get your fragile ass out of the kitchen.

The honeymoon is over for Mark Sanchez. He has been exposed as an average to below average QB. His decision making skills are poor. He does not know how to attack a defense. The Jets have finally realized that. The Jets gave him the benefit of the doubt, but the Titan's game sealed the deal. He was down right embarrassing.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    It really doesn't matter in the end as we have now moved on from him but it was bad how Mark not once blamed himself in recent weeks and was down on himself. Yes, he said some things he got from the PR guys but especially after the Titans game you could see what he thought was the beginning of his demise. When asked about Tebow and the series he played he got all defensive, telling reporters that he has no idea why the coaches did that and everything. He was livid basically about the whole thing.

If you have ever watched Jets post game live over the last 4 years, Sanchez has ALWAYS taken accountability in his post game press conferences when the team takes a loss, He says he is the one who needs to play better.. His fault or not he never throws teammates under the bus...

As far as the Tebow situation, I can not for the life of me understand why Sanchez was taken out. Rex said it was pre determined before the game that Tebow would get the 3rd series.. Obviously someone forgot to tell Mark..

Possibly the dumbest coaching move I have ever seen with the season on the line for no Rhyme or reason. Especially after Mark had looked good before the change..

Bewildered Beast
    You're all fools; whining endlessly about Sanchez. He gladly tried to be the "mythic" QB of the NYJ; and all he hears is "TEEEBOWW - TEEBOWW" from impatient know-nothing nobodies; entitled little Jets fans.

If any of you mopes had to go into work and perform with NO MARGIN FOR ERROR because a new hotshot from your competitor thinks he can do your job with better performance, and ALL HE NEEDS IS A CHANCE....

Everyone of us would look for new work the next day. Lighten up with the hate.

All Pro
    Sorry, Sanchez told us all it was his huddle now he has to own it.

That's why ________ never takes ownership of _________,

________ wants no part of it.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    You're all fools; whining endlessly about Sanchez. He gladly tried to be the "mythic" QB of the NYJ; and all he hears is "TEEEBOWW - TEEBOWW" from impatient know-nothing nobodies; entitled little Jets fans.

If any of you mopes had to go into work and perform with NO MARGIN FOR ERROR because a new hotshot from your competitor thinks he can do your job with better performance, and ALL HE NEEDS IS A CHANCE....

Everyone of us would look for new work the next day. Lighten up with the hate.
    Well, I don't know if this dude ever made it to the Black Hawk,
    but you just reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKyFNRU6_Zk

All Pro
    Tebow wasnt even in uniform for the cardinals game. Mark went out and had one of the worst QBing performances known to man.

The only people blaming tebow are uneducated fans on this site and media people trying to get ratings.

Why was this never a problem to Sanchez when Brad Smith would take snaps?

Quote Originally Posted by nyahay bus View Post
    Why was this never a problem to Sanchez when Brad Smith would take snaps?
    It was.

It was stupid then and it's even more stupid now. Tony Sparano needs to go far far away and never come back. He made Schottenheimer look like a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    You know what?

You're correct.

I counted twice the number of the instances where Mark had a rare good drive/series going and out of nowhere, they bring in Teblow to mess up his flow/rhythm/whatever.

Mark is a horrible Starting QB(who should NEVER be a starter again) but the Coaching and Playcallling was equally as horrible.
    You know why you're having a hard time finding the right word there? Because it doesn't exist. There is no mystical force that makes you play like crap after watching a play or series from the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    It was..
    You are wrong.

We all know he's not mentally tough. But the Jets did him no help with the way they handled him.

Yeah, he should just step it up and make this all a moot point but it's still a pretty f'd up situation. Especially how they pull him out of the game to bring in Tebow and be useless. It's gotta be frustrating. To me it falls on Sparano A LOT. Brad Smith was used great and it worked. Now they're just putting in Tebow because the media asks when they're gonna see him.

Either way, this team will be better off without either of them next year. Can't wait.

I talked to Mark and he blames everything on global warming.

Quote Originally Posted by LETSGOJETS View Post
    If you have ever watched Jets post game live over the last 4 years, Sanchez has ALWAYS taken accountability in his post game press conferences when the team takes a loss, He says he is the one who needs to play better.. His fault or not he never throws teammates under the bus...

As far as the Tebow situation, I can not for the life of me understand why Sanchez was taken out. Rex said it was pre determined before the game that Tebow would get the 3rd series.. Obviously someone forgot to tell Mark..

Possibly the dumbest coaching move I have ever seen with the season on the line for no Rhyme or reason. Especially after Mark had looked good before the change..
    Yes. Sanchez was finally starting to look like Unitas. Two completed passes help make him look that way after 3 months of absolute dogsh*t.

May I remind you mental midgets who thinks our QB is something other than a season-ruining albatross around our necks, Sanchez sucks every bit as bad as when he takes 100% of the snaps instead of 95%. It was proven multiple times this season.

He is garbage and we have to pay whatever the price to leave his stinky a$s on the curb.

Mark doesn't blame Tebow, I'm sure given his work ethic he probably blames himself.

I place alot of the blame on Mark, but I also place a good portion of the blame on a horrible supporting coaching staff as well. In fact I would say Mark probably could have been a decent QB if he had better coaches around him.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Tebow wasnt even in uniform for the cardinals game. Mark went out and had one of the worst QBing performances known to man.

The only people blaming tebow are uneducated fans on this site and media people trying to get ratings.
    and SG3

Jets Insider VIP
    Another unprovoked personal attack from another backwoods Teblow adoring moonshiner

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2