Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: You know who Sanchez blames?! I think he blames everything on Tebow

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    14,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nyahay bus View Post
    Why was this never a problem to Sanchez when Brad Smith would take snaps?
    I always ask why it is that a QB can hand off 3 or 4 straight plays but Sanchez can't come off for one play without it causing him to morf into the worst starting QB in the NFL...

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Another unprovoked personal attack from another backwoods Teblow adoring moonshiner

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    whats wrong with backwoods and moonshine?

    those of us who support tebow know enough about football to see he didnt get a fair chance here and if he would have taken this team over after week 5 we would have made the playoffs.

  3. #23
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    St. Peter-Ording (Germany)
    Posts
    5,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is right, Tebow should have never brought here, totally stupid idea. But in the end, that is not his (Sanchez) business, he has to perform.

  4. #24
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    6,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    whats wrong with backwoods and moonshine?

    those of us who support tebow know enough about football to see he didnt get a fair chance here and if he would have taken this team over after week 5 we would have made the playoffs.
    Tebow never got the chance to suck as bad as Sanchez. Bottom line.

    Week in and week out Sanchez was given the keys to turnover our postseason chances to nil. Worst f'ing quarterbacking I've ever witnessed - so wtf was the brain trust worried about by starting Tebow? Or by starting McElroy? Sanchez should have been sent to the bench with gusto when the Jets were 3-6, instead they wait until the season is essentially over to make the change. That's like watching your house getting robbed and waiting for them to leave before calling the cops.

    They made us eat the "best chance to win" garbage. Neither of his backups would have performed as badly as Sanchez demonstrated he'd play week after week - worst guy on the field. The only time he wasn't was briefly in preseason with a RT and against that Cardinal QB, who simply matched Sanchez's futility.

    I am furious at these jerks. Maybe at Ryan most of all. For all his bravado, when push came to shove he's either a football idiot or a giant p*ssy. I'm not particularly interested in finding out which, I'd just rather he go.

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am furious at these jerks. Maybe at Ryan most of all. For all his bravado, when push came to shove he's either a football idiot or a giant p*ssy. I'm not particularly interested in finding out which, I'd just rather he go.
    You guys are finally starting to get it. Great post my friend.

  6. #26
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    Tebow never got the chance to suck as bad as Sanchez. Bottom line.
    No way in hell would Tebow have sucked as bad.

    Tebow had a 2.2 int% last year. 2.5 career.
    Sanchez had a 4.1 int% this year. Nearly double. 3.7 career.

    Tebow had a 4.4% passing touchdown % last year. 4.7% career.
    Mark Sanchez had a 3.1% touchdown %. 3.7 career.

    Tebow had a 2.0 TD/Int ratio last year. 1.9/1 career.
    Sanchez had a 0.8 TD/Int ratio. 1/1 career.

    Tebow had 6 rushing touchdowns last year and 6 lost fumbles. 1/1 ratio
    Sanchez had 0 rushing touchdowns and 7 lost fumbles. -7.

    Tim Tebow completed 47% of his passes last year and averaged 6.4 yards per attempt.
    Sanchez completed 54% of his passes, but still only averaged 6.4 yards per attempt.

    Tebow rushed for 660 yards last year.
    Sanchez rushed for 29 yards.

  7. #27
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ytfootballfan View Post
    No way in hell would Tebow have sucked as bad.

    Tebow had a 2.2 int% last year. 2.5 career.
    Sanchez had a 4.1 int% this year. Nearly double. 3.7 career.

    Tebow had a 4.4% passing touchdown % last year. 4.7% career.
    Mark Sanchez had a 3.1% touchdown %. 3.7 career.

    Tebow had a 2.0 TD/Int ratio last year. 1.9/1 career.
    Sanchez had a 0.8 TD/Int ratio. 1/1 career.

    Tebow had 6 rushing touchdowns last year and 6 lost fumbles. 1/1 ratio
    Sanchez had 0 rushing touchdowns and 7 lost fumbles. -7.

    Tim Tebow completed 47% of his passes last year and averaged 6.4 yards per attempt.
    Sanchez completed 54% of his passes, but still only averaged 6.4 yards per attempt.

    Tebow rushed for 660 yards last year.
    Sanchez rushed for 29 yards.
    You're right. With Teblow starting we would have locked up the first pick in the April draft as he "led" the Jets to a solid 0-14 record beating out his hometown Jagwires

    Next season with this pathetic pretend qb cut in a week some other team will earn that honor


    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us