Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Stephen Hill placed on IR

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Such a shame he had to get injured since it opened up the door to sign that wobbly old Wolverine - hope he'll be healthy for the start of '13.

  3. #3
    Despite dropping passes earlier in the season, it looked like that he started to get better towards the middle and end here.

    Looking forward to next year with Holmes, Hill, and Kerley.

  4. #4
    get well soon learn how to catch in your spare time and hopefully you can come back as our #3-#4 wr next year.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,749
    I didn't think we were going to see him play again this year. Time for him to rehab and come back strong. I just hope we have a much better OC and QB when he gets back.

    I guess we will be dressing 3 QBs and 5 WRs. Although I would rather deactivate Tebow or Sanchez and let White get some game time.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 12-19-2012 at 06:34 PM.

  6. #6
    Good.

    There's no reason to rush him back to play him in two meaningless games and potentially injure himself further. Hopefully he spends the off-season in front of a juggs machine. He'll be in a competition with Edwards (probably) for the #2 job from April-August.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I didn't think we were going to see him play again this year.

    I guess we will be dressing 3 QBs and 5 WRs. Although I would rather deactivate Tebow and Sanchez and let White get some game time.
    And play with 1 QB? That's asking for trouble.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    get well soon learn how to catch in your spare time and hopefully you can come back as our #3-#4 wr next year.
    Hill should go beg Jerry Rice to teach him all he knows. Once healthy, Hill should catch 200-300 balls a day, using Rice's hand technique,
    until it becomes engrained.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    And play with 1 QB? That's asking for trouble.
    Kerley can throw.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    And play with 1 QB? That's asking for trouble.
    I meant to say "or".

    My mistake.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Good.

    There's no reason to rush him back to play him in two meaningless games and potentially injure himself further. Hopefully he spends the off-season in front of a juggs machine. He'll be in a competition with Edwards (probably) for the #2 job from April-August.
    "Probably" is correct. But if the rumors are accurate and turn out to be true, then that's what will happen.

    However, I don't see him beating out Braylon for the #2 job unless Hill(as Borgo stated) learned how to catch like Jerry Rice during the offseason.

    I think he'll probably share reps with Braylon if anything next year.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Hill should go beg Jerry Rice to teach him all he knows. Once healthy, Hill should catch 200-300 balls a day, using Rice's hand technique,
    until it becomes engrained.
    His hands and arms are fine now..Sit his ass in a chair and make him catch 200 balls sitting down and another 100 blindfolded..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us