Thread: If nothing changes, will Darrelle Revis want to play here?

If nothing changes, will Darrelle Revis want to play here?

I'm starting to worry nothing is going to change and our immediate instinct after Monday Night Monstrosity was that everyone would be fired.
    The more I hear from the media and information trickling out of the organization, I'm starting to think everything is going to remain the same.

If it does, I wouldn't be surprised if Rex tries to sneak Sanchez back into the starting QB position next season....

If all this continues, is Darrelle Revis going to resign with us? Is he going to want to stay here? He has until the end of next season to decide and he can't like what he's been seeing.

More over.... if Belichick were to get him, brace yourself for a new New England Dynasty. Not sure if they could afford him but I wouldn't put it past both parties to work out a decent short term deal just for the rings if a Superbowl is something he would sacrifice a huge pay day for, then get the huge pay day after.

The circus show really has to stop. I can't imagine many people are going to want to come here, or stay here, if we're going to just be the joke of the national football league.

Make Revis the highest paid CB every year......
    He'll show up

Even after injury, Darelle Revis is a square peg trying to be fit into a round hole here.

I say (unfortulately) trade him and get as much as you can. We need the picks.

I understand the trade him argument but having the best shutdown corner in the league is pretty handy in the AFC East.....

Hall Of Fame
    Revis is a mercenary. And if he doesn't want to play here than good riddance.

What has he won us? I understand some people take pride on having the best CB but that is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by REDDOG2004 View Post
    Make Revis the highest paid CB every year......
    He'll show up
    More true words were never spoken

Jets Insider VIP
    Revis can go suck a brick.

The next time we have the best player in the league at their position, it better be the QB or a wide receiver. Anywhere else on the field and you trade or let walk. Not worth it.

He'll play wherever the $$ is.