Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Show some damn respect

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Show some damn respect

As long as we put a good product on the field, make the playoffs, and have a chance in the dance, Its a successful season..

The day we do win it is gonna be the greatest day of my life.. But I will not sit here like most Jet fans and be so god damn negative all the F'kin time..

I can not believe what I am reading from Jet fans about Mark Sanchez.. The name calling, and death threats are completely uncalled for. You all act as if he was Jamarcus Russell or something.... He did some good for the Jets... Show some god damn respect for the guy.

He was a good teammate and has given this team everything he had. 1 game away from the Super Bowl 2 years straight.. Now he is a bum????? You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

I completely support Starting Mcelroy, or someone else... I even support trading Sanchez... But Jesus Christ, Stop with the extreme bashing... Some of it is WAY over the line...

All I can say is things went exactly the way I said they would go.. Sanchez would start till we were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs because he was the best quarterback we have on our roster.

Now that we are out, and Mark could not get it done, its time to go to someone else.. Rex played it very logical and I see nothing wrong with sticking with him to this point.
    Last edited by LETSGOJETS; 12-20-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LETSGOJETS View Post
    The name calling, and death treats are completely uncalled for.
    Mmmm. Death treats......

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    There hasn't really been any extreme bashing on the board, just a LOT of constant criticism which is to be expected. I still have respect for Mark Sanchez for what hes put up with over the years with the media but it definitely is time to move on from the perspective of both sides. A lot of people have given so much money, time, and dedication to this organization and they feel like they're being cheated with the way things are ran, and without going over the top (ex. twitter death threats) they should have every right to complain on a Jets forum. However I understand where your coming from, its tough to stand behind your team after how badly things have gone downhill over the past couple of years.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh stop whining he sucks and all he did was set this franchise back and steal the jets money. He was not then or now the best qb on the roster we just have a idiotic coaching staff that is to hard- headed to try something new. Unless you can specifically tell me how the other two qb's could be worse than their Is no reason we shouldn't have tried. The death threats are immature but don't tell me to respect that loser who ruined the team I love for the last two years oh and by the way he had nothing to do with us getting to the championship games any qb could have got us their with the talent he had picking him up.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys in Green View Post
    Mmmm. Death treats......
    http://tracking.si.com/2012/12/19/ma...-benched-jets/

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    Oh stop whining he sucks and all he did was set this franchise back and steal the jets money. He was not then or now the best qb on the roster we just have a idiotic coaching staff that is to hard- headed to try something new. Unless you can specifically tell me how the other two qb's could be worse than their Is no reason we shouldn't have tried. The death threats are immature but don't tell me to respect that loser who ruined the team I love for the last two years oh and by the way he had nothing to do with us getting to the championship games any qb could have got us their with the talent he had picking him up.
    You would have to be Stevie Wonder to think after the first 2 years with the Jets that he had nothing to do with our success... The Team was built PERFECTLY for what he can do as a quarterback. I guess all of those 4th quarter comebacks in his 2nd year didnt have anything to do with it... SMFking Head..

You cant play musical quarterbacks just for the sake of trying something new in the middle of the season when you are still in the hunt for a playoff spot. You have to play the quarterback that gives you the best chance to win on your roster.

Its Clear Tebow was not that guy when your own teammates tell the media how terrible he is at practice.....

The fans or the Media have no clue what goes on Monday through Saturday at practice. All they see is what happens on Sunday.....

Its so easy for the fair weather fan to say lets go with someone else, having NO CLUE how terrible the other quarterbacks look during the week.

We are going to see just how good Mcelroy is throwing to guys who cant get open..

You think its bad now???? Just wait my friend..

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Read my reply again (your typo included) in a Homer Simpson voice.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    DOH!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Corrected!! Sorry bro!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    Steal money? Really he's not Jamarcus (i.e. get paid, then get fat)? The only man who "ruined" this team is Mike T. It wasn't like Sanchez held out for more money - or even ask for an extension. That was Mikey. I've been following the Jets for 30 years and drafting a QB is a crapshoot. Yes the experiment failed, but this happens to every team. Look at the Lions, Panthers and Rams. Stop being so overdramatic. We've moved on now.

I get what the OP is saying. True Sanchez didn't have the talent, but at least he gave it his all. I don't hate him and I hope he succeeds with whatever team he ends up with.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    As long as we put a good product on the field, make the playoffs, and have a chance in the dance, Its a successful season..

The day we do win it is gonna be the greatest day of my life.. But I will not sit here like most Jet fans and be so god damn negative all the F'kin time..

I can not believe what I am reading from Jet fans about Mark Sanchez.. The name calling, and death threats are completely uncalled for. You all act as if he was Jamarcus Russell or something.... He did some good for the Jets... Show some god damn respect for the guy.

He was a good teammate and has given this team everything he had. 1 game away from the Super Bowl 2 years straight.. Now he is a bum????? You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

I completely support Starting Mcelroy, or someone else... I even support trading Sanchez... But Jesus Christ, Stop with the extreme bashing... Some of it is WAY over the line...

All I can say is things went exactly the way I said they would go.. Sanchez would start till we were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs because he was the best quarterback we have on our roster.

Now that we are out, and Mark could not get it done, its time to go to someone else.. Rex played it very logical and I see nothing wrong with sticking with him to this point.
    Someone missed the 2012 NFL season.

Let me bring you up to speed, bro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxVa6V304f4

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You would have to be Stevie Wonder to think after the first 2 years with the Jets that he had nothing to do with our success... The Team was built PERFECTLY for what he can do as a quarterback. I guess all of those 4th quarter comebacks in his 2nd year didnt have anything to do with it... SMFking Head..

You cant play musical quarterbacks just for the sake of trying something new in the middle of the season when you are still in the hunt for a playoff spot. You have to play the quarterback that gives you the best chance to win on your roster.

Its Clear Tebow was not that guy when your own teammates tell the media how terrible he is at practice.....

The fans or the Media have no clue what goes on Monday through Saturday at practice. All they see is what happens on Sunday.....

Its so easy for the fair weather fan to say lets go with someone else, having NO CLUE how terrible the other quarterbacks look during the week.

We are going to see just how good Mcelroy is throwing to guys who cant get open..

You think its bad now???? Just wait my friend..

Everyone and their brother knows tebow is a bad when he practices but it is what you do on Sunday that counts not mon- sat where apparently mark excelled to bad he couldn't do it on Sunday. Any and I mean any qb could have done what mark did his first two years he had Super Bowl caliber teams he just needed to throw a pass now and then and the running game, soecial teams, and defense will win the game for him. You do know that mark was ranked 30 and 27 those first two years when he had everything matter of fact every unit on those jets teams were top 5 in the league except yep you guessed it passing.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brex View Post
    Steal money? Really he's not Jamarcus (i.e. get paid, then get fat)? The only man who "ruined" this team is Mike T. It wasn't like Sanchez held out for more money - or even ask for an extension. That was Mikey. I've been following the Jets for 30 years and drafting a QB is a crapshoot. Yes the experiment failed, but this happens to every team. Look at the Lions, Panthers and Rams. Stop being so overdramatic. We've moved on now.

I get what the OP is saying. True Sanchez didn't have the talent, but at least he gave it his all. I don't hate him and I hope he succeeds with whatever team he ends up with.
    Yes steal money get paid to do a job and then not do the job is called stealing granted we offered it to him I guess we should have gave him pare meters and said we will give you this money as long as you can play better than a high school qb guess what he failed.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fact that there are still Sanchez Apologists left after this season has me concerned for the human race.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank the lord Teblow and his adoring ucrenegade-demosthenes9 et al cult will be released by the Jets in ten days..

A belated Christmas present to ALL pre March 2012 Jet fans and JI posters

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Thank the lord Teblow and his adoring ucrenegade-demosthenes9 et al cult will be released by the Jets in ten days..

A belated Christmas present to ALL pre March 2012 Jet fans and JI posters

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Then the next question will be, what can we do to get you to cut back on your posts and rhetoric?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, message heard loud and clear, we know where you stand.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Mmmm. Death treats......
    LOL