Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 115

Thread: IF the Jets sign that dog killer- i am done after 42 years

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    586
    Post Thanks / Like

    IF the Jets sign that dog killer- i am done after 42 years

    Finished.

    If Michael Vick that piece of human waste is signed to the Jets, I am finished as a fan.

    no way, no how. Fire sale on all my Jets ****. I ll become a Bills fan. almost the same experience anyhow.......


    NO VICK NO VICK NO VICK

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never happen. Whomever the new GM will be would NEVER bring in one of the 2-3 QB's in the league worse than Sanchez. No brianer here.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    Co-signed. I'll be painting Teh Bunker™ within a week should that come to pass.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    Never happen. Whomever the new GM will be would NEVER bring in one of the 2-3 QB's in the league worse than Sanchez. No brianer here.
    There is a chance Woody promotes a GM from within the organization and forces his hand on a QB.

    We assume Woody will fire everybody but that is a lot of salary to eat.

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh God, not the dog people again.

    SAR I

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    586
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Oh God, not the dog people again.

    SAR I
    Comon SAR- If this POS is that ''numb'' to another creatures pain and anguish, I want no part of him in the Jet Organization.

    Although pain and anguish are the hallmarks of being a Jets fan, I will not root for someone like that EVER.

    SAR I

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    Comon SAR- If this POS is that ''numb'' to another creatures pain and anguish, I want no part of him in the Jet Organization.

    Although pain and anguish are the hallmarks of being a Jets fan, I will not root for someone like that EVER.

    SAR I
    I don't want Vick to be a Jet, not becuase he's cruel to animals, but because he SUCKS. His best days are way behind him. It'd be like replacing Sanchez with Sanchez. Makes no sense.

    Just curious, though, do you kill mosquitoes, spiders, ants, mice in your home, moles in your yard, etc? Those are creatures. Are you numb to their pain?

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    586
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I don't want Vick to be a Jet, not becuase he's cruel to animals, but because he SUCKS. His best days are way behind him. It'd be like replacing Sanchez with Sanchez. Makes no sense.

    Just curious, though, do you kill mosquitoes, spiders, ants, mice in your home, moles in your yard, etc? Those are creatures. Are you numb to their pain?
    Wonton killing of animals for pleasure and profit is reprehensible.

    You should know that Brian.

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,611
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Oh God, not the dog people again.

    SAR I
    "Animal People", in my case.

    I won't abandon the team completely. I will simply choose not to watch or partake of Jets Football till he is gone.

    I wouldn't expect anyone else to do so. This is simply one of the things that is important to me, personally.

    Once Vick would be gone, I would return.

    I'd probably do the same if, say, our QB was a vocal Anti-Semite and Holocaust Denier, had been convicted of child molestation, or similar issues.

    Being a fan is supposed to be an escape from the darkness in the real world. With Vick, it could never be so for me and my wife, so I'd have to take a Fan-cation. For the first time.

    To each their own.

    P.S. I also think he sucks, is well past his expiration date, and would not be successful here, for the record. But thats not why I'd stay away.

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would you be opposed to Big Ben taking over the QB position?

    Or would rapist be OK?

  11. #11
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    His best days are way behind him.
    +1

    The Jets invented that!


    Nothing surprises me with this team, because I've come to realize Woody can be snowed by imbeciles.

    I'm thinking of applying for a position as Woody's Limo driver so I can gain his confidence with my steely reserve and quiet confidence. After a while he will become fascinated with this man who says little, demands nothing of him and does his job in a professional, efficient manner. One day after a few years, on a short ride to the airport, he will casually ask this stoic stranger.. "saaaaay. Do ya like any particular football team?"

    Floodgates open, Hilarity ensues.


    -
    -

  12. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    586
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Would you be opposed to Big Ben taking over the QB position?

    Or would rapist be OK?
    No, FF2, I would not be in favour of Big Ben the mutant faced jock who thinks he is entitled to bathroom sex...... standing in someone elses urine....

    not sure if he was convicted, or if he settled, but my feelings of distain for anyone who is cruel to animals will not override my love for the Jets...

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    We already have a turnover prone QB.

    Next.

  14. #14
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,042
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    Wonton killing of animals for pleasure and profit is reprehensible.

    You should know that Brian.
    So how exactly do they do that? Just keep feeding them to the little guy until his tummy bursts?




  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post

    Very rare to catch the dogpig in it's natural environment.

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I don't want Vick to be a Jet, not becuase he's cruel to animals, but because he SUCKS. His best days are way behind him. It'd be like replacing Sanchez with Sanchez. Makes no sense.
    Agree completely.

    I always get banned in dog threads, so I'm out of here.

    SAR I

  17. #17
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I always get banned in dog threads, so I'm out of here.
    Not so fast........



































    -

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,353
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    Finished.

    If Michael Vick that piece of human waste is signed to the Jets, I am finished as a fan.

    no way, no how. Fire sale on all my Jets ****. I ll become a Bills fan. almost the same experience anyhow.......


    NO VICK NO VICK NO VICK

    I think I agree. THAT may be my tipping point.

  19. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    586
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I think I agree. THAT may be my tipping point.
    yess...... Buffalo Bills here I come........

  20. #20
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I don't want Vick to be a Jet, not becuase he's cruel to animals, but because he SUCKS. His best days are way behind him. It'd be like replacing Sanchez with Sanchez. Makes no sense.

    Just curious, though, do you kill mosquitoes, spiders, ants, mice in your home, moles in your yard, etc? Those are creatures. Are you numb to their pain?
    This guy gets it.

    Vick's declining skillset should be the reason for not wanting him....not a crime he committed years ago (that he paid for already).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us