Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IF the Jets sign that dog killer- i am done after 42 years

Quote Originally Posted by dustykeller View Post
    This guy gets it.

Vick's declining skillset should be the reason for not wanting him....not a crime he committed years ago (that he paid for already).
    Here's the other thing I've never understood - we don't know what "our team" does behind the scenes in their private lives. We have no clue. So you know what? I don't give a damn. I don't care if you torture puppies in your spare time ... help the Jets win and I'll cheer my ass off for you.
    Walk 100 little, old ladies across the street every day, but suck in games? You're a bust, and I will boo your ass into next week.
    I don't care about the player - I care about the uniform - I cheer for laundry. Couldn't care less "what kind of person you are". Just win the damn game.

Banned
    Based on the topic, I think it is safe to assume that Bing isn't Asian....

Jets Insider VIP
    Its not about dogs

Its about he SUCKs

And we already have Pickchez and EVEN WORSE Teblow WHO SUCK

GMAC

da man

GO JETS!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by FreemanMC View Post
    Here's the other thing I've never understood - we don't know what "our team" does behind the scenes in their private lives. We have no clue. So you know what? I don't give a damn. I don't care if you torture puppies in your spare time ... help the Jets win and I'll cheer my ass off for you.
    Walk 100 little, old ladies across the street every day, but suck in games? You're a bust, and I will boo your ass into next week.
    I don't care about the player - I care about the uniform - I cheer for laundry. Couldn't care less "what kind of person you are". Just win the damn game.
    100% agree.

It's funny, Braylon likes to drink n' drive and put innocent people at risk when he gets behind the wheel....but that gets a free pass.

I'm not condoning what Vick did to those dogs....but he quietly paid his debt to society, and hasn't relapsed. I think the people that still vilify him are pretty ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Its not about dogs

Its about he SUCKs

And we already have Pickchez and EVEN WORSE Teblow WHO SUCK

GMAC

da man

GO JETS!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Dude...McElroy isn't the man. He's played 1 quarter. Relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    Based on the topic, I think it is safe to assume that Bing isn't Asian....

Wait until the first great Korean QB is there for the taking in the draft.

What a quandry.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    "Animal People", in my case.

I won't abandon the team completely. I will simply choose not to watch or partake of Jets Football till he is gone.

Once Vick would be gone, I would return.

P.S. I also think he sucks, is well past his expiration date, and would not be successful here, for the record. But thats not why I'd stay away.
    +100000

FWIW, my only problem with the NFL mobile commerical in which the depressive cat lady morphs into a cute girl is that they leave out the part where she drowns the cats...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    So how exactly do they do that? Just keep feeding them to the little guy until his tummy bursts?

LMFAO

Well done ches!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by nyahay bus View Post
    FWIW, my only problem with the NFL mobile commerical in which the depressive cat lady morphs into a cute girl is that they leave out the part where she drowns the cats...

LOL

So stupid....all of sudden she loses her glass and decides to start wearing makeup....because of NFL Mobile. I wonder how much money Drew Brees pocketed for that lame cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Wait until the first great Korean QB is there for the taking in the draft.

What a quandry.
    With the first pick of the 2016 Draft the New York Jets select QB KungPow Mich. state

Hall Of Fame
    I'd definitely stop watching if Vick became a Jet, not sure how any pet owner
    could justify following a team with him on it.

At this point, I would welcome not being a Jet fan.

That would be another feather in Woody's cap.

Signs a dog toturer.

Establishes PSLs

States he will bring team back to NY and ties us into ugly NJ highway stadium for thirty years
    Last edited by Timmy®; 12-20-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    LOL

So stupid....all of sudden she loses her glass and decides to start wearing makeup....because of NFL Mobile. I wonder how much money Drew Brees pocketed for that lame cameo.
    Yet that is what advertising is supposed to be. Buy this product, it will make you a better person.

Quote Originally Posted by Bing in Buffalo View Post
    Comon SAR- If this POS is that ''numb'' to another creatures pain and anguish, I want no part of him in the Jet Organization.

Although pain and anguish are the hallmarks of being a Jets fan, I will not root for someone like that EVER.

SAR I
    The Jets organization in general have been numb to their fans pain and anguish for years.

Quote Originally Posted by nyahay bus View Post

Four cats were having a race in a swimming pool, which one won?

Number 4 because Un, du, trios, quatre, cinq.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I'd definitely stop watching if Vick became a Jet, not sure how any pet owner
    could justify following a team with him on it.

At this point, I would welcome not being a Jet fan.

That would be another feather in Woody's cap.

Signs a dog toturer.

Establishes PSLs

States he will bring team back to NY and ties us into ugly NJ highway stadium for thirty years
    I don't own a pet.

Jets Insider VIP

I'm not condoning what Vick did to those dogs....but he quietly paid his debt to society, and hasn't relapsed. I think the people that still vilify him are pretty ignorant.
    Precisely!!! That's why I went ahead and hired that convicted child molester to babysit the kiddos the next time wifey and I want to hit the town. I mean, he already served his time and hasn't diddled a kid since, so he must be a reformed dude!

Talk about ignant.
    Last edited by Jetworks; 12-20-2012 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Precisely!!! That's why I went ahead and hired that convicted child molester to babysit the kiddos the next time wifey and I want to hit the town. I mean, he already served his time and hasn't diddled a kid since, so he must be a reformed dude!

Talk about ignant.
    did you just compare a guy who ran a dog fighting ring to a child molester?

get a clue.
    Last edited by dustykeller; 12-21-2012 at 09:31 AM.

did you just compare a guy who ran a dog fighting ring to a child molester?

its the interweb...thats how its done.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    its the interweb...thats how its done.
    It's one of the dumbest comparisons i've ever read.

We each have our own morals and ethics. We can each make such judgments ourselves.

I find someone who would consciously and knowingly torture and maim animals to be one of the lowest forms of human life around. No the crime is not equal to child molestation, but it's still horrific and unacceptable in absolute terms to me, and is similar in that it lays abuse and damage down upon an innocent who is unable to defend themselves from the abuse.

I don't judge those in the vast majority who don’t care and would watch anyway, making that judgment is their right. I've simply made a different judgment. I do care about the known actions of the players I root for, and I cannot root for a man who would torture and kill domestic pets for profit and entertainment.

It's an issue I feel strongly about, and will act accordingly on should it come to pass. To each their own.