Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 56

Thread: Chicao Woman Attacked By Man With a 'Sock Full Of Poop'

  1. #21
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Pfft. Any seasoned scat-sock-stuffer knows to turn the sock inside out to avoid the friction issue.
    Do you recommend dress socks during the Easter season?

    -

  2. #22
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    379
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Pfft. Any seasoned scat-sock-stuffer knows to turn the sock inside out to avoid the friction issue.

    Science at work on everyday problems.

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Do you recommend dress socks during the Easter season?

    -
    Pink sock.




    Quote Originally Posted by Foley11 View Post
    Science at work on everyday problems.

  4. #24
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    A new sock would not be a good idea. Sure you can stretch the opening of the side wide enough, but the poop log has to heavy and thick enough to compensate for friction against the side of the sock wall.

    Most likely the nose cone of the poop long gets snagged on the side of the sock wall, jacknifes, then starts doubling up on itself. Next thing you know, you've got poop on your arm. Problematic indeed.
    Yes, that is EXACTLY the scenario I envisioned but you stated it much more eloquently than I could.

    Its not as easy at pulling the lever at Fro-Yo and placing it carefully in the cup.

  5. #25
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,267
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be thinking of this for the next week during poop sessions.


    I have small calves. Can I still poop in my socks? OTOH, is it acceptable to poop in someone else's socks? What's the rule on etiquette for sock pooping? Is it different in other countries?

  6. #26
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    4,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    My sister is out of town for the holiday, so I am watching her dogs, which is cool cause I like dogs, and were set up for dogs.

    This morning I 'm in the garage having my morning coffee and smoke, and the dogs are going back and forth through the dog door and I look down at the ???? small poodle thing, who is a true *****, and she drops a big piece of dog crap on the floor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,surprised I was, I grab a paper towel and approach, the dog is standing over the poop like she is a cat that brought me a mouse, and as I reach for the poop, she quickly snaps it up and eats it whole.

    Not going to let it lick me ever again.

  7. #27
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Foley11 View Post
    Science at work on everyday problems.
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post

    Its not as easy at pulling the lever at Fro-Yo and placing it carefully in the cup.
    You'd be surprised. I know someone who can drop a perfect swirl into a champion within 20 seconds of spotting a texting bwwotch.

    Its all about experience, a keen eye and bowel control.



    -

  8. #28
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Its all about experience, a keen eye and bowel control.
    I got the first 2.

  9. #29
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post

    Not going to let it lick me ever again.
    Yeah, but just think what you'll save in dog food.






    -

  10. #30
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,978
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    lol



    You'd be surprised. I know someone who can drop a perfect swirl into a champion within 20 seconds of spotting a texting bwwotch.

    Its all about experience, a keen eye and bowel control.



    -
    Once I weaved a terrific poop that looked like giant, unsalted pretzel.
    Then it was stolen from me by auto-flush.

  11. #31
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Once I weaved a terrific poop that looked like giant, unsalted pretzel.
    Then it was stolen from me by auto-flush.
    I can imagine you, gape-jawed and frozen, staring horrified as your prize descends out of sight. You must have been heart broken.

    Sometimes harvesting an enormous crusty booger right after a tragedy such as this, can help assuage the pain.


    -

  12. #32
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,978
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I can imagine you, gape-jawed and frozen, staring horrified as your prize descends out of sight. You must have been heart broken.

    Sometimes harvesting an enormous crusty booger right after a tragedy such as this, can help assuage the pain.


    -
    I think I almost muttered "My son..." as it was whisked away...

    /single tear

  13. #33
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Once I weaved a terrific poop that looked like giant, unsalted pretzel.
    Then it was stolen from me by auto-flush.
    Was it a regular auto-flush, or one of the new ones that sound like its sucking it to the center of the earth at Mach 5 speed? If I am still sitting I worry about my low hangers getting ripped off.

  14. #34
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Was it a regular auto-flush, or one of the new ones that sound like its sucking it to the center of the earth at Mach 5 speed? If I am still sitting I worry about my low hangers getting ripped off.
    You really need to get those hemorrhoids checked out, brah.

  15. #35
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,050
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    You really need to get those hemorrhoids checked out, brah.
    lolz

  16. #36
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    If I am still sitting I worry about my low hangers getting ripped off.


    You pee sitting down?

    Or else, why would you still be sitting? No wiping up in chowdland?

    Egadz man!




  17. #37
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post


    You pee sitting down?

    Or else, why would you still be sitting?

    Torn meniscus.

  18. #38
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,978
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought he meant low-hanging doots.

    Sometimes I like to ease them in, like an old man slipping into a bath.
    Also to minimize splash, like Greg Poopanus.

  19. #39
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hear Michael Vick is a talented sock-pooper.


    Something to think about.

  20. #40
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Sometimes I like to ease them in, like an old man slipping into a bath.
    Also to minimize splash, like Greg Poopanus.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us