Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Why the Jets aren't starting Tebow...

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by kmsurfs2000 View Post
    so why was he not dressed during the most important game of the season?
    2 more games and Tebow and his cult will be gone!!!

    Get this guy off our team.

    We will release him because no one will give you any draft picks for him.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    2 more games and Tebow and his cult will be gone!!!

    Get this guy off our team.

    We will release him because no one will give you any draft picks for him.
    I'll be far more happy when Sanchez and his cult is gone. You know, a player that actually plays and effects the team.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by kmsurfs2000 View Post
    so why was he not dressed during the most important game of the season?
    also, the Titans had pretty much the worst defense (most points allowed, 65% opposing completion pct, 26 passing TDs allowed and just 12 INTs) so they probably thought they didn't need 3 QBs. And, just as they said when they acquired him, Tebow is the backup

  4. #24
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,628
    BECAUSE HE SUCKS!

    And if they trot someone out there Sunday who sucks and the fans DONT WANT, there will be a ****ing RIOT at Metlife.

    They are avoiding a disaster.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    I'll be far more happy when Sanchez and his cult is gone. You know, a player that actually plays and effects the team.
    Sanchez does not have a cult Tebow does and Sanchez will be gone as well.

    Tebow is not about football.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    BECAUSE HE SUCKS!

    And if they trot someone out there Sunday who sucks and the fans DONT WANT, there will be a ****ing RIOT at Metlife.

    They are avoiding a disaster.
    If they are trying to avoid a disaster or appease the fans it's possible they made the wrong decision again.

    We'll find out soon enough, but I don't believe in McElroy. Forget Tebow, but if McElroy was any damn good Drew Stanton would have not been here before Tebow. The reason they got Drew is because they didn't think McElroy could be that guy.

  7. #27
    you know what's going to happen, when Tebow signs with his next team there will be no media frenzy about it. All these networks (ESPN even admitted) went overboard with the coverage and realized nobody really cared to see it. They won't make that mistake again. So Tebow goes to his new team, sure there will probably be a little spike in local coverage, with minimal distraction.

    You are welcome next team who gets Tebow.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Thats as good a reason as any. Very plausible.

    lets NOT show the world he sucks.
    Passing: T. Tebow (DEN) - 316 YDS, 2 TD

    That's was against the Steelers, in Pittsburgh, playoff game.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ytfootballfan View Post

    We'll find out soon enough, but I don't believe in McElroy. Forget Tebow, but if McElroy was any damn good Drew Stanton would have not been here before Tebow. The reason they got Drew is because they didn't think McElroy could be that guy.
    McElroy had a noodle arm and big mouth and spent his whole rookie year on IR. But they didn't get much of a chance to see McElroy, so the Jets weren't expecting much, if anything, so they brought in Stanton.

  10. #30
    Tebow can't run a pro O he can only run a spread and he can't even practice with his teammates effectively during the week. No HC or OC worth a **** is going to let a loose cannon like that run their offense.

    We were fleeced giving up a pick.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by kmsurfs2000 View Post
    so why was he not dressed during the most important game of the season?
    Because Rex Ryan is NOT an NFL HC - he's in way over his head and continues to make even the most simple and obvious mistakes.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us