Thread: The Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

The Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer

http://www.amazon.com/Hutzler-5717-5...pr_product_top

Product Description

Slice an entire banana with one quick motion. Kids love slicing their own bananas. Safer than a knife. Made from dishwasher safe material.

-Faster, safer than using a knife
    -Great for cereal
    -Plastic, dishwasher safe
    -Slice your banana with one quick motion
    -Kids love slicing their own bananas

While pretty dumb, these reviews are effin hilarious. Been cracking up all morning.

10 of 10 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars can't thank you enough!!!!, December 19, 2012
    By karrieal - See all my reviews

This review is from: Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer (Kitchen)
    In the past I used to try slicing my banana with a knife one.slice.at.a.time, My GOODNESS it took forever, and the slices were uneven, talk about disappointment! I was just about to give up on ever eating another banana ever when I came across this little number. It was like I died and went to banana slicing heaven! It takes me seconds to slice my banana giving me back valuable time to do the things I really love like plastic canvasing tissue holders and knitting cat ponchos. Thank you banana slicer inventor and thank you Amazon for having such life saving, valuable products!

Read the reviews and enjoy lol

http://www.amazon.com/Hutzler-5717-5...pr_product_top

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you live in Korea?

-

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    these are hillarious

3.0 out of 5 stars
    I don't think I am doing it right, December 20, 2012

By James - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer (Kitchen)
    I tried using this on the request of my wife. It left marks and I just felt sore afterwards. Maybe I need to sanitize it better or maybe I need a different size. Can anyone post a video of how to operate this. It looks like a lot of fun and I really want to make it work. At this point I think it is the only thing that will save my marriage. Please help!

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Laurena Bobitt

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    My kiddos love bananas in their cereal. Cut the banana in half lengthwise in the peel, then cut into half slices.

Sent from a phone using an app

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Model 570 was far superior.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    The Model 570 was far superior.
    5.0 out of 5 stars Banana Republic, December 20, 2012
    By Large Marge Charles in Charge - See all my reviews
    This review is from: Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer (Kitchen)

What else can I say that hasn't already been said about this breakthrough in modern-day technology? Well, a lot actually. The Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer makes good on its promise to be more reliable and durable than the 569 and 568 models. Each 571 Slicer is hand-crafted and molded from the limited edition Laserdiscs of various Patrick Swayze classics with a yellow sheer gloss finish provided by lead paints found in houses built in the 18th Century. It is a giant leap in progress from the 569 model, which you may remember caused the Divorce Rate to finally exceed 50% of marriages in 1994. One thing to keep in mind about this new model is its stem replica handles at the top and bottom of the Slicer, first seen in model 568, making a much-needed return. The stem replicas are incredibly intuitive when dangling the Slicer over a group of starving South American children. I would recommend this product to everyone who has ever dreamed about making their life just a little bit more enjoyable. But please do keep in mind that this item is BANNED in Canada for its dislike of the game of hockey and its current pending patent lawsuit with the Gauser 356 PickleDicker. However, if you are in the United States and desire something that can keep the whole family busy in weekly therapy, the Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer is definitely for you. I may get a lot of heat on here for this but I think someone has to say it: The Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer easily eclipses Crayola's White Crayon for the most ground-breaking and useful household tool for every day use.
    Help other customers