Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Three Time US Olympian Worked as Vegas Escort

  1. #41
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    3,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    She could have charged 3 times that had they known who she actually was. Isn't the octo mom selling herself for about that? lol
    Anyone listen to Stern when octo rode the Sybian?.


    Gnarly.

  2. #42
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    DATY = Dining at The Y
    RCG = Reverse Cowgirl
    DFK = Deep French Kissing
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    You can go down on her. With her legs spread, she looks like a Y.
    You seem well versed in sex trade acronyms.

  3. #43
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    You seem well versed in sex trade acronyms.

  4. #44
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    Anyone listen to Stern when octo rode the Sybian?.


    Gnarly.
    Isnt that like putting an oveturned garbage can over a dildo?

    Prolly alot of echo, but not much effect.





    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    You seem well versed in sex trade acronyms.
    FF2@ ordered the Reverse Cowgill.

    Or so I've heard.


    -

  5. #45
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seymour TN
    Posts
    165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would hate for that to be one of my family members. As I would want to crawl under a rock if that happened to one of them. Feel bad for her husband and daughter unless they knew about it and supported it.

  6. #46
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,892
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout View Post
    Would hate for that to be one of my family members. As I would want to crawl under a rock if that happened to one of them. Feel bad for her husband and daughter unless they knew about it and supported it.
    Husband knew about it. Did not support it. Saw a news article where he's quoted as saying he hopes they can still make it work. She must be one hell of a lay. Good luck with that. My guess is she has an ego the size of a small planet and the approach of middle age set it into hyperdrive. Quite likely she also has NPD, which would square with her lack of contrition and in fact sense that she is the victim.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 12-22-2012 at 10:15 PM.

  7. #47
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Husband knew about it. Did not support it. Saw a news article where he's quoted as saying he hopes they can still make it work. She must be one hell of a lay. Good luck with that. My guess is she has an ego the size of a small planet and the approach of middle age set it into hyperdrive. Quite likely she also has NPD, which would square with her lack of contrition and in fact sense that she is the victim.
    Interesting diagnosis. I have my own diagnosis:

    She loves cawk. And cash.











    My diagnosis only took 5 words.

  8. #48
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet she screws like a beast.

  9. #49
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,892
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Interesting diagnosis. I have my own diagnosis:

    She loves cawk. And cash.

    My diagnosis only took 5 words.
    You want a cookie?
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 12-23-2012 at 12:52 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us