Thread: New Story: Evaluating For the Future

All Jets 24/7
    Post Thanks / Like

Post New Story: Evaluating For the Future

WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF THE PLAYOFFS GONE, WHO WILL STEP UP IN 2012 FOR A SPOT IN 2013?

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- The playoffs may be out of sight for the 6-8 Jets, but there is still plenty to keep an eye on in the final two games of the season. These last two games, while still looking for the win, will be used to build cases for who should be a Jet in 2013.

And, no, I'm not just talking about the quarterback position.

The Sanchez/Tebow/McElroy carousel aside, there are plenty of other areas the Jets will look to lock-up or...

More...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Already said.....

Quote Originally Posted by JI BREAKING NEWS TICKER View Post
    WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF THE PLAYOFFS GONE, WHO WILL STEP UP IN 2012 FOR A SPOT IN 2013?

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- The playoffs may be out of sight for the 6-8 Jets, but there is still plenty to keep an eye on in the final two games of the season. These last two games, while still looking for the win, will be used to build cases for who should be a Jet in 2013.

And, no, I'm not just talking about the quarterback position.

The Sanchez/Tebow/McElroy carousel aside, there are plenty of other areas the Jets will look to lock-up or...

More...
    By me seiveral days ago. Everyone is playing for their contract! Justify why you shouldn't take a pay cut.Don't want a cut, it's either your salary or you're out of here.
    Helps with cap issues and malcontents. No one is untouchable on this team.