Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tajh Boyd will be the best NFL QB from the 2013 draft....

Tajh Boyd will be the best NFL QB from the 2013 draft....

very lean year for quarterbacks in the 2013 draft in my estimation. Tajh Boyd will be the best NFL QB coming out of this 2013 class. He's basically Russell Wilson 2.0. Guys a winner with a great attitude, lots of intangibles, always wants to get better, humanitarian that cares about others off the field, hard worker, studys the game and wants to learn, elusive, accurate thrower, can run the option, fairly big arm. I think he falls to the middle 2nd round and wouldnt mind us taking a shot at him

Undrafted Free Agent
    Mike Glennon from NC state has the most upside. 6'6" with great arm strength. He is still a little raw with his feet work, but watch him shoot up draft boards after the combine.

None of this matters if Matt Cavanaugh is still the QB coach.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Boyd's not going pro....lol

we need a qb who is 6' 3" or bigger no more smurfs who cant see over the linemen. thanks

Hall Of Fame
    I would be surprised if Boyd leaves this year. Besides, he will have his issues when it comes to being an NFL QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    we need a qb who is 6' 3" or bigger no more smurfs who cant see over the linemen. thanks
    yeah because that has been our biggest issue

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    yeah because that has been our biggest issue
    how many passes has sanchez had hit or tipped or into the offensive linemans backs? it is an issue.

All Pro
    I like nassib myself he has all the tools just happens to be on a bad su team trying to regain their glory years of Mcnabb and mcpherson

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by STL Jet fan View Post
    He did mention Mark is still getting better, let's give him a chance to do his job.

Quote Originally Posted by DRNYJETS View Post
    Mike Glennon from NC state has the most upside. 6'6" with great arm strength. He is still a little raw with his feet work, but watch him shoot up draft boards after the combine.
    disagree. Comes from bad stock. If you remember his older brother Sean Glennon was all world coming out of high school in the Virginia area (state champ, high school all american, etc...). Very successful and won all sorts of awards. Like Mike Glennon, Sean was a physical freak at 6'5 230. At Virginia Tech he set the quarterback record for bench pressing previously held by Bryan Randell. Mediocre career at Va Tech, Minnesota Vikings gave him a shot and he never worked out, now hes out of the league. Just cant trust the Glennon gene pool with what ive seen from the older.

how many passes has sanchez had hit or tipped or into the offensive linemans backs? it is an issue.
    Meaningless point, Sanchez is just a horrible QB with bad mechanics and poor decision making. we see QB's today without the 'prototypical' size excelling...Brees, Wilson, RG3 are doing just fine.

Its not sanchez's height thats a problem, if you really watch, its his delivery. He makes himself extremely small/short when he throws the football. Doesnt stand tall/erect/upward like the brees', mannings' bradys' when he throws the ball. Ive pointed this out to the sanchez supporters ever since i saw him first throw a football in college. I knew this was going to be a huge problem at the nfl level and as we all have seen it was. Remember Im the guy that called sanchez a fraud and a phony the day we drafted him. Im the guy that said he was pulling the wool over everybodys eyes and that he would be out of the league in 5 years

Yeah it is a huge issue for Rodgers and Brees too I'm sure.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sash1 View Post
    Its not sanchez's height thats a problem, if you really watch, its his delivery. He makes himself extremely small/short when he throws the football. Doesnt stand tall/erect/upward like the brees', mannings' bradys' when he throws the ball. Ive pointed this out to the sanchez supporters ever since i saw him first throw a football in college. I knew this was going to be a huge problem at the nfl level and as we all have seen it was. Remember Im the guy that called sanchez a fraud and a phony the day we drafted him. Im the guy that said he was pulling the wool over everybodys eyes and that he would be out of the league in 5 years
    Well, Boyd has that same problem. He drops his arm level and tends to get under the ball causing him to miss high.

Yeah, Brees and now Russell Wilson really suck

Quote Originally Posted by sash1 View Post
    very lean year for quarterbacks in the 2013 draft in my estimation. Tajh Boyd will be the best NFL QB coming out of this 2013 class. He's basically Russell Wilson 2.0. Guys a winner with a great attitude, lots of intangibles, always wants to get better, humanitarian that cares about others off the field, hard worker, studys the game and wants to learn, elusive, accurate thrower, can run the option, fairly big arm. I think he falls to the middle 2nd round and wouldnt mind us taking a shot at him
    How tall is Taj--and how good a thrower. Thats my main concern.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    Yeah, Brees and now Russell Wilson really suck
    It's called playing the odds. Sure a 6ft QB could be great, but odds are that you will do better drafting taller QBs that can see over the line.

Quote Originally Posted by STL Jet fan View Post
    None of it matters if Rex is still the HC along with Sparano and Cavanaugh still around

JetsInsider.com Legend
    No way

I want nothing to do with any of these "athlete" QB's who are great physical specimens but have sh*t for brains and can't throw a football.

Wilson or Nassib in Round 2