Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Worse Jersey Purchase? Tebow or Lin?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Worse Jersey Purchase? Tebow or Lin?

Discuss

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Favre, by far.

SAR I

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tebow. At least Lin played well for the Knicks at some point in his career.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tebow- nobody knew who Lin was until a year ago and Lin was a FEELGOOD story- an Asian from Harvard tearing it up in the NBA. All Tebow does is quote the Bible and pose praying.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    Tebow- nobody knew who Lin was until a year ago and Lin was a FEELGOOD story- an Asian from Harvard tearing it up in the NBA. All Tebow does is quote the Bible and pose praying.
    And suck at pretending to be an NFL QB

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    to touch on just the jets aspect

you gotta look at the long term wearability. i think that wearing a tebow jersey may show a sign of "hey i was rooting for the other guy". wearing a favre jersey is saying "this guy used us and went somewhere else". id never wear either but the favre i think takes the cake. some others are a sanchez jersey.... how many people going forward would wear one of those now in the presence of the maniacal jets fans. i think i may be able to dust off my old pennington jersey now though... that one went from being non wearable to wearable after this past season.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianNY View Post
    to touch on just the jets aspect

you gotta look at the long term wearability. i think that wearing a tebow jersey may show a sign of "hey i was rooting for the other guy". wearing a favre jersey is saying "this guy used us and went somewhere else". id never wear either but the favre i think takes the cake. some others are a sanchez jersey.... how many people going forward would wear one of those now in the presence of the maniacal jets fans. i think i may be able to dust off my old pennington jersey now though... that one went from being non wearable to wearable after this past season.
    I have a Sanchez jersey. Fortunately, it's a throwback Titans one, so it will only come out once a year. If that!