Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: what has changed with sanchez

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

what has changed with sanchez

rex all year stuck to the same thing-mark sanchez gives us the best chance to win and now he is benched

what has changed for Rex-Sanchez has sucked all year-last weeks performance was no worse then his turkey day exploits

I would like for Rex to come out and say playing sanchez the last few weeks was a big mistake on his part and he was wrong

He said his goal is to win these next two games

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez can be fine again if they have him spend some time with a sports psychologist. He has the physical tools, but if Mark doesnt believe in Mark he needs to get his head straightened out. At the Pro level its more mental than physical.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's gotten older and he's gotten some crazy tail, but he still can't figure out footwork, traps, routes, touch throws nor protection- on the line and in his freakin hand.

So he's gotten older. He's got that going for him, which is nice.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark lost every good receiver he ever had and never received the type of pro-level coaching that one would expect for a high first rounder.

Schotty should have been fired after 2010, not 2011. And the GM? Please. We actually opened the season with Wayne Hunter still on the roster. It's a crime how we've ruined Mark Sanchez.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    Sanchez can be fine again if they have him spend some time with a sports psychologist. He has the physical tools, but if Mark doesn't believe in Mark he needs to get his head straightened out. At the Pro level its more mental than physical.
    +10000
    Does anyone remember being 25? How would you're head have been with $25 million, famous ***** galore, and media attention beyond comprehension?

Some go with it... the Mannings, Breeze, that greenbay guy...

But Mark could be a competitor if he can get past it all. I really believe that.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is absurd what I'm reading in this thread. WHY are you still grasping for Mark Sanchez?

He had his chance. He had a better chance than most young QB's could ever hope for. He's fried.

And this idea that he needs to see a sports psychologist? I've got news for all of you. There are MANY QB's in the past that have had all of the tools. They still failed. So would they have been fixable if they'd seeked out a sports psychologist? NO.

Mark Sanchez is no different than any other QB that was highly drafted and failed. Going to see a sports psychologist is complete stupidity. It won't help. It isn't going to teach him better accuracy. It isn't going to teach to hold on to the football better.

He's done and the sooner you realize that, the sooner your days will get brighter.