Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Last 2 Games - What does Mac have to do?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    No, they should be as the offense is designed to function. You want to know how he will perform in the Jets offense, not in Green Bays or the Pat's offense.

Having him throw on 3rd and one, does what? having him throw on 2nd and 5 and the D is in a nickle shows you what?
    patman, you are so often the voice of reason. Thanks in general for posting.

Throw for over 60%, only throw the ball 20 times a game, have at most 1 turnover, throw for 150 yards.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    No, they should be as the offense is designed to function. You want to know how he will perform in the Jets offense, not in Green Bays or the Pat's offense.

Having him throw on 3rd and one, does what? having him throw on 2nd and 5 and the D is in a nickle shows you what?
    Well that is a major concern as well. This "offense" will most likely be gone next year, thankfully so.

He'd have to really light it up. Let's be honest, throw those rankings out. Does anyone think the Bills have the 15th best pass D? They have been blown out so many times that opponents just run it down their throats in the 2nd half. Their pass D is as bad as any team in the league when the games are still a game. We saw that week 1.

The Chargers D can play well when it shows up. They pulled a complete no-show last week however. Hard to see them coming across country and pulling a big effort at this point.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    What every other Qb has to do:
    Lead
    Limit Turnovers
    Make the right Decisions

He will be expected to manage the game and throw no more than 20-25 passes.

Personally, I'm fine with that this week, but next week against the Bills, I'd love to see this kid let loose.

See if he can win a game himself. I mean what's the point of not doing that?

Of course, I'm not sure Sparano has the capability of doing that.