Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Sanchez will still be a Jet next season

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanchez will still be a Jet next season

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl

Not really a surprise if that is true.
    I still think with a good OC and a good offense around him he can be good enough for this team to succeed!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LB54 View Post

I still think with a good OC and a good offense around him he can be good enough for this team to succeed!
    This should be the nail in the coffin for Manish in terms of making false claims by unkown sources just so he can get a story.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Wake up and smell the coffee. Four picks into double and triple coverage in a must win game. BTW, can you recall the last time MS thru one out of bounds when noone was open? I can't.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did you see the look Rex gave him after the game, while avoiding him at the post-game handshakes?

He's gone. Even Rex has finally seen enough.

All this latest talk is the forlorn hope of salvaging some trade value for him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure lets get Bill Walsh in his prime and give him rice, john tyler roger craig and brent jones in their primes.

He's still have 15 lost fumbles and still have more ints than tds and still be at less than 60% comp.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I trust Glauber more than Manish. However, the idea of the Jets exploring the market for Sanchez should be done just to get a sense of what the rest of the NFL thinks of him

But if the Jets FO determine Mark stays than Rex, Sparano, Cavanaugh and Tebow must go.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manish is a piece of ****.

He is a disgrace to the profession of journalism.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would not discount Manish here. The Jets need to float it out there that they are willing to keep him and it is not a foregone conclusion to cut him if they want to have any chance of trading him.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is about as much of a non story as Metha saying the Jets will look to trade him. If he isn't going to be the starter, which he likely won't be, they will try to see if anyone is willin to trade for him. When that doesn't happen, which it likely won't, they will keep him, because keeping him is less expensive then cutting him.

Neither story really went out on a limb, and neither probably have much substance beyond common sense.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    That is about as much of a non story as Metha saying the Jets will look to trade him. If he isn't going to be the starter, which he likely won't be, they will try to see if anyone is willin to trade for him. When that doesn't happen, which it likely won't, they will keep him, because keeping him is less expensive then cutting him.

Neither story really went out on a limb, and neither probably have much substance beyond common sense.
    And when you get right down to it neither story means jack until we know who is the GM and HC.