Thread: Tapatalk Not Working???

All League

Tapatalk Not Working???

Hey guys, first of all you all do a great job here at JI, making this forum the best for NYJ Football in my opinion.

I had a question/problem regarding tapatalk. I have been using the app to access JI on my phone for years and its a great feature to have, but for the last week or so it hasn't been working for me (started the day the Jets signed Braylon).

It still works for the other forums I belong to so its not tapatalk that's the current problem. I figured maybe the site overloaded when Braylon signing was announced so I face it a few days, but still no luck. I've seen other posters posting in threads lately and at the bottom it says access via tapatalk so I have no clue if its just me having this issue or what.

Any help is greatly appreciated and if this was posted in the wrong section my apologies.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

No problems here

I've had similar problems with Tapatalk and this site. I can see the thread titles but when I click on them it opens to a blank page.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I'm not a big fan of tapatalk. The issue I have now is no Landing Strip without it. Everything else comes through.

Jets Insider VIP
    I've had issues specific to one forum in the past e.g. Jetsinsider doesn't work but all others do. Sometimes none of them work. Every time the fix is to simply remove then reinstall the app. I probably do it once every 3-4 months.