Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: NY Post reports Jets "shocked" how poorly Tebow practiced...

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    I recall The Jets with Sanchez as QB beating the Steelers in Pitts Dec '10. What else you got.
    Ummm, 2011, Denver, with Tebow at QB beating Sanchez and the Jets ?

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Ummm, 2011, Denver, with Tebow at QB beating Sanchez and the Jets ?
    Denver only won because Sanchez threw that pick 6. Tebow still sucked back then. God I can't wait until these worthless parasites go infect another team's fanbase

Jets Insider VIP
    Why are any Jet fans still responding to baloney about their utterly useless third string CFL pretend quarterback who will be thankfully cut in week.

We know his cult followers only want to blubber worshipfully about their adored idol but really...thisis a Jet messageboard and as far a s our tesm is concerned Teblow is nothing but an incompetent failure heading for the exit door

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Denver only won because Sanchez threw that pick 6. Tebow still sucked back then. God I can't wait until these worthless parasites go infect another team's fanbase
    No. They won because Rex's vaunted D couldn't make a stop to close the game out for the win. A common theme for ol Rexie's D.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ummmmmm let me get this straight the Jets FO and coaching staff were suprized that a QB that EVERY OTHER GM and talent evaluator in the entire NFL said was a project QB, was in fact truly a project QB....

This isn't TEBOW'S fault at ALL!!! Why attack him!!!!!!

The Jets are run by MORONS!!!!

It is a disgrace................

Good Grief!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    +1

This board absolutely blew up when the trade happened. Except for the Tebow fans, we all saw this coming a mile away. Rex, Tony S, and Mike need to STFU and GTFO.
    + infinity!!

As I said before the season, Teblow will be the downfall of Tanny and Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    No. They won because Rex's vaunted D couldn't make a stop to close the game out for the win. A common theme for ol Rexie's D.
    Yep. When it really mattered, the 2011 NY Jets couldn't prevent Tim Tebow from leading the Broncos 95 yards down the field to win the game.

The fact that Tebow won't start one game for us has to be driving the Tebow fans nuts. Especially since the third guy who took the job is another SEC qb who robbed Teebs of a national championship. That's like kicking a gator fan in the nuts lol. Due to the fact that they infected this board to a degree I'm almost happy to see their idol rotting on our bench. You know it's killing em and after the way this year went the dude may be out of football after the jets cut him. Either way I can't wait until they're gone.

What a disgraceful organization. I hate this team.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    The fact that Tebow won't start one game for us has to be driving the Tebow fans nuts. Especially since the third guy who took the job is another SEC qb who robbed Teebs of a national championship. That's like kicking a gator fan in the nuts lol. Due to the fact that they infected this board to a degree I'm almost happy to see their idol rotting on our bench. You know it's killing em and after the way this year went the dude may be out of football after the jets cut him. Either way I can't wait until they're gone.
    +1000

The sooner he is waived the sooner the Jets can begin to recover

The sooner his cult logs out the sooner JI can begin it's return to readibility and greatness

You hear how poorly Tebow has been treated by the Jets, poor poor Tim. If Tebow looked sharp in practice and showed he can read defenses and go through his progressions,he would have gotten his chance to replace Sanchez. The guy is not an NFL player, he's not good at anything expect running out of the shotgun when playing full time which does not work at this level.

Here is a quote from Bill Polian in the same article

I just don’t think that you can run an offense that fits him and what drawbacks he has in the passing game and win in the National Football League,” former Colts GM Bill Polian said on ESPN’s “SportsCenter” yesterday. “So therefore, he doesn’t have a future. Now, if he’s willing to play another position, that’s another story entirely. He’s a good football player. I just don’t think — and I think there are others that agree with me — that he is a National Football League quarterback.”
    Last edited by Sec340; 12-22-2012 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    +1000

The sooner he is waived the sooner the Jets can begin to recover

The sooner his cult logs out the sooner JI can begin it's return to readibility and greatness
    That's like fumigating the place for cockroaches and then looking around and seeing the rats still laughing and eating your food.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    That's like fumigating the place for cockroaches and then looking around and seeing the rats still laughing and eating your food.

True

We'd still need to get rid of the chowd vermin such as yourself to perform a full cleaning

All Pro
    that can be blamed on the whole prevent thing, God I wish that Rex would get the idea of that out of his head. One legit outside pass rusher may fix that problem. Eric Smith didn't help either. He should be gone next year.

Yeah, there weren't two years of reports of him being so bad in practice that he was placed FOURTH on the Denver QB depth chart behind such stalwarts such as Brady Quinn and Aaron Weber or anything. Gotta love our Jets.

Jets Insider VIP
    Spilled milk in just over a week

Jet fans just need to raise our voices in joyous praise that this guy is GONE and DONE as a Jet.

If the horrific mistake of trading for him costs us the HC GM and OC that made the decision...SO BE IT

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Spilled milk in just over a week

Jet fans just need to raise our voices in joyous praise that this guy is GONE and DONE as a Jet.

If the horrific mistake of trading for him costs us the HC GM and OC that made the decision...SO BE IT

Poor SG3, that mean man, Tim Tebow joined your team and ruined what would have been a brilliant Super Bowl run, huh ?

Sniff Sniff

Poor SG3, that mean man, Tim Tebow joined your team and ruined what would have been a brilliant Super Bowl run, huh ?

Sniff Sniff
    Cant speak for sg3 but I don't think any here have any criticism of Tebow as a person..It's that he's not a NFL QB and it was stupid for the Jets to trade for him.

Cant speak for sg3 but I don't think any here have any criticism of Tebow as a person..It's that he's not a NFL QB and it was stupid for the Jets to trade for him.
    C Mart, the trade itself was fine. That something, such as the Tebow trade, didn't work out, doesn't mean that it was stupid. It just means that it didn't work out.

What was stupid was not figuring out how to use Tebow effectively. Dumb assed things like deciding that he was going to be brought if for the 3rd series of a game, regardless of how things were going. Or trotting him in on 1st and 10, putting him in shotgun with an empty backfield and then having him try to run the ball.

I'm still trying to figure out whether Sparano could possibly be that inept, or if the coaching staff was afraid of putting Tebow into situations that he could be successful in.

Correct.

C Mart, the trade itself was fine. That something, such as the Tebow trade, didn't work out, doesn't mean that it was stupid. It just means that it didn't work out.

What was stupid was not figuring out how to use Tebow effectively. Dumb assed things like deciding that he was going to be brought if for the 3rd series of a game, regardless of how things were going. Or trotting him in on 1st and 10, putting him in shotgun with an empty backfield and then having him try to run the ball.

I'm still trying to figure out whether Sparano could possibly be that inept, or if the coaching staff was afraid of putting Tebow into situations that he could be successful in.
    Stunningly incorrect; to the point of being absurd.