Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: NY Post reports Jets "shocked" how poorly Tebow practiced...

All League
    Just add it to the evidence pile that this was 100% woody's decision to trade for teblow

All Pro
    Actually he can run the same offense rg3 and caper nick can

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    practiced poorly

played poorly

sucks

thankfully adios to him and his cult in 9 days

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    practiced poorly

played poorly

sucks

thankfully adios to him and his cult in 9 days
    He had 8 passing attempts and 32 rushing attempts in 11 games. Give it a break. You haven't a clue if he was any good or not with that sampling. Your blind hate is boring to most everyone here.

I'm no Tebow fan or apologist, but it's ridiculous for the team to "pay the price" of his acquisition, if they weren't gong to use him. My 12 year old knew he was a lousy practice player with Denver. Didn't the Jet's FO?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    He had 8 passing attempts and 32 rushing attempts in 11 games. Give it a break. You haven't a clue if he was any good or not with that sampling. Your blind hate is boring to most everyone here.

I'm no Tebow fan or apologist, but it's ridiculous for the team to "pay the price" of his acquisition, if they weren't gong to use him. My 12 year old knew he was a lousy practice player with Denver. Didn't the Jet's FO?

You are a stinking Pat fan
    Any and all of your lame trolling opinions about the Jets are useless garbage.

Stop trailing Jet fans around on a Jet fan message board solely to spew your snarky annoying trollery.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

^ Let's Talk Football!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming Daddy View Post
    Thank you.

Tebow and the dopey FL offense won the national championship in 2008. In 2009 going 13-1 Tebow in the bowl game went 31 for 35 for 482 yards and 533 total yards. Still BCS records. Look it up.
    Andre Ward was really good in college too. who cares.

LOL I'll have what he's having

All League
    What I'd like to know is.....who was the guy who 'pushed' for Tebow to be on the team? Was he forced down someone's throat who really didn't want him but was forced to live with it?

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post

He was the 2nd string QB/Wildcat QB. What part of this escapes you?

Jets Insider VIP
    caper nick

He also plays baseball:

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Andre Ward was really good in college too. who cares.
    OK. I hear ya. SG3 just pisses me off. I think that his mission is to just be a dickhead. I bet his wife and kids hate his guts as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    But let's bring Rex back for another year.

Face it folks, the guy is not an NFL HC. The intellect is just not there.
    sadly as time goes on i have to agree...he cannot multi-task as any great hc has to do..he will never be more than a very good coordinator..he knows nothing about offensive football(and seems unwilling to learn) or team discipline..or how to handle a locker room...and as u say might not have the understanding or "intelligence" to learn..

i am not a tebow fan...but he did beat the steelers...the same steelers that made sanchez their *****.

[QUOTE=First DOWN!;4737397]Prior to acquiring Tebow, the consensus on him was that he looked awful in practice, but found ways to win when the games started. Did Rex and Tanny do their homework?

So instead, they stuck with a guy who looked great in practice but who found ways to lose on game days?

+1 totaly agree if u listen to rex postgame after a bad sanchez game he ALWAYS says hard to understand he(sanchez) had a great week of practice

Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    i am not a tebow fan...but he did beat the steelers...the same steelers that made sanchez their *****.
    I recall The Jets with Sanchez as QB beating the Steelers in Pitts Dec '10. What else you got.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    He was the 2nd string QB/Wildcat QB. What part of this escapes you?
    They claimed they had a super secret plan to utilize his strengths and it's hard to figure why they would want all the distractions if they were going to use him so sparingly. My real question is how someone can determine 'He sucks" and he's "The worst QB in the NFL" by watching the paltry number of plays he was on the field as a QB.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 12-21-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    I recall The Jets with Sanchez as QB beating the Steelers in Pitts Dec '10. What else you got.
    That was the regular season...diff deal in the playoffs. I am not making a tebow over sanchez argument...all I am saying is lets take it easy with talking about how the guy practiced

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming Daddy View Post
    OK. I hear ya. SG3 just pisses me off. I think that his mission is to just be a dickhead. I bet his wife and kids hate his guts as well...
    Way to sink to his level. Last line was uncalled for.