Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Post reports Jets "shocked" how poorly Tebow practiced...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Beercules;4737255The organization was reportedly "frozen with fear" over the Tebowmania factor, concerned that the controversy would wreak havoc with Mark Sanchez's psyche. QUOTE]

Was there any logical reason to trade for him in the first place- this is looking dumber each day if that's possible.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Yt is right

Teblow is too stupid and incompetent to quarterback an NFL style offense with things like forward passes.

So if you are dumb enough to hire Teblow you have to throw your entire playbook in the garbage can and run the dopey Florida Gaytor offense with only five plays ...the five that Timmy can remember...Timmy left...Timmy right...Timmy up the middle...Timmy laterals and Timmy hurls the ball not near anyone.

The Broncos tried this for one season but Elway saw what a failure it is and got rid of this bust.

Sadly the Jets picked him up. Every time though they tried to run the Teblow offense though they nevrr could get past Timmy play number 3

Timmy left ...two yards..second and eight

Timmy right...minus four third and 12

Timmy up the middle..one yard..fourrh and 11

Punt

Not once did we get to Timmy laterals or Timmy hurls the ball not near anyone

Fortunately the stiff is gone in just over a week to the Elite League of India

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Something that we can all agree on is that while Tebow will be gone, you'll still be a farking idiot. That's something that just isn't going to change, no matter where Tebow goes or who comes in as QB here for the Jets.

That gives me some peace of mind.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Something that we can all agree on is that while Tebow will be gone, you'll still be a farking idiot. That's something that just isn't going to change, no matter where Tebow goes or who comes in as QB here for the Jets.

That gives me some peace of mind.
    Good. Hopefully you and the cult will follow his sorry incompetent behind out the door.

Enjoy CFL football, eh

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Been saying it for months. He's killing this franchise from the Florham Park zoo, to unprepared, undisciplined team on Sundays to underdeveloped players.

If he is back in '13 it'll be the song remains the same.
    Yup. If anything, this year is worse than last. That's something I didn't think possible.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Remember during TC when they were selling the sh*t popcicles about how great it was that Tebow and Sanchez bulked up and that it was going to help their games. Some of the eejits here ate it all up. Half the team was bulking up and half the team was losing weight. Sleep consultants, leadership training. None of it worked.

Who the f*ck wants a diesel QB?

LOL. Absolute Confederacy of Dunces at the controls.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yt is right

Teblow is too stupid and incompetent to quarterback an NFL style offense with things like forward passes.

So if you are dumb enough to hire Teblow you have to throw your entire playbook in the garbage can and run the dopey Florida Gaytor offense with only five plays ...the five that Timmy can remember...Timmy left...Timmy right...Timmy up the middle...Timmy laterals and Timmy hurls the ball not near anyone.

The Broncos tried this for one season but Elway saw what a failure it is and got rid of this bust.

Sadly the Jets picked him up. Every time though they tried to run the Teblow offense though they nevrr could get past Timmy play number 3

Timmy left ...two yards..second and eight

Timmy right...minus four third and 12

Timmy up the middle..one yard..fourrh and 11

Punt

Not once did we get to Timmy laterals or Timmy hurls the ball not near anyone

Fortunately the stiff is gone in just over a week to the Elite League of India

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
    You're on fire!!! I like the new, objective SG3, I literally LOL'd at this post, in particular the 5 plays of Timmy

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    You're on fire!!! I like the new, objective SG3, I literally LOL'd at this post, in particular the 5 plays of Timmy
    +1

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. Hopefully you and the cult will follow his sorry incompetent behind out the door.

Enjoy CFL football, eh

Oh, I'll be fine whereever I end up Sunshine Ad you'll still be stuck being yourself. God that has to suck.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SizzleBear287;4737352]
    Quote Originally Posted by Beercules;4737255The organization was reportedly "frozen with fear" over the Tebowmania factor, concerned that the controversy would wreak havoc with Mark Sanchez's psyche. QUOTE

Was there any logical reason to trade for him in the first place- this is looking dumber each day if that's possible.
    Yes there was, the jets were intent on running the wildcat and Tebows was thought to be the perfect fit. Rex watched his vaunted defense get shredded late game by tebow the year before. However they failed to realize that tebow is not really a good strictly wild cat guy he needed a LOT more playing time to allow that part of the offense to be effective. They chickened out on their 20% of playing time to Tebow and thus it failed. The concept may have worked but they implemented it badly....oh and Sparano is a horrible oc.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    best is bringing in tebow was the IDEA OF REX

he pushed for the move and then I guess he went into panic mode after seeing him on the practice field

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I'll be fine whereever I end up Sunshine Ad you'll still be stuck being yourself. God that has to suck.
    How dare you take Tebow's name in vain?!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in NYC one of the greatest places on the planet and travel when I feel like it to some of the other great places.

You live in Horsefeathers Kentucky, muck the stalls, feed the chickens any pray to your false idol..St Timmy.

Not much of a comparison in the sucking area..

Good news though...When you find yourself rooting for Teblow and the Sri Lanka Scorpions of the Elite League of India I hope you'll be able to get away and see your hero in a league where he's not overmatched

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Tebow is absolutely horrendous. He is not an NFL caliber player.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prior to acquiring Tebow, the consensus on him was that he looked awful in practice, but found ways to win when the games started. Did Rex and Tanny do their homework?

So instead, they stuck with a guy who looked great in practice but who found ways to lose on game days?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    They got Tebow in because he's a Fundamentalist Christian and so that anyone who isn't can have at least one prejudicial reason unrelated to football to complain about him incessantly every day.

Sanchez said it was his huddle after Tebow arrived. He played the vast majority of snaps and sucked. MS' suckitude for 2 years running had nothing to do with Tebow's current suckitude but his own lack of football acumen. Tebow was brought in to spell MS, neither did their job. Time to drop both, end of story.
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 12-21-2012 at 02:03 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good news though...When you find yourself rooting for Teblow and the Sri Lanka Scorpions of the Elite League of India I hope you'll be able to get away and see your hero in a league where he's not overmatched
    LOL. Gottem.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Sanchez said it was his huddle after Tebow arrived. He played the vast majority of snaps and sucked. MS' suckitude for 2 years running had nothing to do with Tebow's current suckitude but his own lack of football acumen. Tebow was brought in to spell MS, neither did their job. Time to drop both, end of story.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in NYC one of the greatest places on the planet and travel when I feel like it to some of the other great places.

You live in Horsefeathers Kentucky, muck the stalls, feed the chickens any pray to your false idol..St Timmy.

Not much of a comparison in the sucking area..

Jesus Skippy, you live in freakin' Brooklyn or Queens right? You act like you have a penthouse condo on Central Park West.

You're the first person I've ever heard describe either as one of the best places on earth. You need to get out more.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
    Per Rotoworld...

According to the New York Post, the Jets were "shocked" at how poorly Tim Tebow played in practices soon after the team traded for him.

A source tells the Post that coach Rex Ryan and OC Tony Sparano "had no idea" how to use Tebow once it became evident that Greg McElroy was improving at a greater rate. The organization was reportedly "frozen with fear" over the Tebowmania factor, concerned that the controversy would wreak havoc with Mark Sanchez's psyche. The Jets bungled every aspect of the Tebow acquisition.
    Source: New York Post Dec 21 - 11:39 AM
    Hard to believe this is true. They are either idiots for not knowing what they were trading for or idiots for playing a guy they were shocked was so horrible and didn't know what to do with. Fire them all. Every one.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    You need to get out more.
    Says the guy who spends his life trolling an opposing team's messageboard.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    But let's bring Rex back for another year.

Face it folks, the guy is not an NFL HC. The intellect is just not there.
    You know this how? You have no credibility; NFL coaaches refer to Rex's D as "state of the art" so there goes your intellect theory.

Try me again, though. Your repetitive chest thumping about Rex's weaknesses must have a point of origin in your mind. Please explain yourself clearly.