Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things The Criminal Liberal Media Don't Want You To Know

Jets Insider VIP
    End of the day. Mom bought guns because she was a-scared of Obama.

Idiots should buy guns.

Sent from a phone using an app

I didn't agree with much of the NRA Presser today, but I do agree that the media and Holywood is exceptionally hypocritical and vulture-like in it's own widespread promotion of gun violence.

I also found the "Code Pink" style protesters to be utterly embarassing and full of **** tbqh. "Blood on the NRA's Hands"? Give me a break.

That whole presser event was a reminder of how utterly broken our politics are right now. Two totally different nations living within the borders of one tbqh, getting along less and less with each passing day.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    I keep hearing how (according to the left's henchmen in the criminal liberal media), Americans want/demand more gun control. I hear Obumbles on the radio saying he has received 500,000 emails from Americans, SOME OF THEM GUN OWNERS saying we need more gun control... Yet I never hear these stories of WalMarts selling out of semi automatics, or stories of 8,000 people a day joining the NRA since the shootings in Newtown...

If the Little Dictator or any of his rat bastard commie minions want to take away my 2nd Amendment rights, come and take my guns away from me.

I dare ya.....
    So now you are for Medicaid?

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac2566 View Post
    Who in the f--k said anything about coming for anyones guns?! So tired of hearing that bullsh-t mantra by gun nuts wearing their tin foil hats.

Limiting the types of weapons one can purchase is not eliminating guns altogether.

Can't you still play Tony Montana with a handgun or shotgun? You'll still be able to sit on your lazy boy, stare at the door, and wait for all the bad guys to burst in.

You are silly Dean owns guns in order to protect his right to own guns... Don't u see it?

It is in the 2nd amendment unless you want to cancel that one out. Trouble is the criminals will still have guns!

Mental Health Care Laws?

Now is the time for Obamacare to show what it's made of regarding mental health. People have money for guns, but many of those same people don't have insurance. Now is when he should be tying together his policies to show that his system works. Use Obamacare and take care of the mentally ill. You'll have the support of millions.

No, instead they have successfully just armed the United States civilian population triple of what it was last week.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    they have successfully just armed the United States civilian population triple of what it was last week.
    So to be clear, you consider this a bad thing? Cuz I'm trying to figure out your position. You drift. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    So to be clear, you consider this a bad thing? Cuz I'm trying to figure out your position. You drift. A lot.
    No, I don't believe in a gun ban, but this administration has successfully done the opposite of what it wanted. By talking about it openly, people have gone nuts and bought everything on the shelf. I'm a realist, not a cheerleader. When the administration does something I believe is right, I'll say it. When it doesn't, I'll say it. The Jets are pretty much the only thing I'm a homer for, and I'll tell you how bad they are right now. Do I believe we can own guns. Yes. Do I believe this overreaction to the "possible" pending gun laws is caused by the administration and the mainstream media. You bet. Is there truth to what's going to happen? Nobody knows, even the lawmakers. I don't like when people are driven with emotion over matters such as these, so I sit back and watch and just give my opinion.

I haven't made a point of who drifts and who doesn't in these discussions. I simply state what I perceive is to be the facts, and give my opinion, as to which I am entitled. Please don't make me start pointing out the unrealistic viewpoints of some of the more liberal views and ideas, of which I already partially have. I believe I have been fair in my discussions, without being abrasive.

Fact is, the OP said no one will take his guns away from him. Of this he is correct, regardless of what anyone thinks. Nobody will ever come to your house and ask for your firearm (unless you commit a felony, are declared mentally incompetent, etc.). The country has spoken loudly by buying every single firearm off the shelf.

I believe a weapons tax is in order here. That is what's going to happen.
    Last edited by John_0515; 12-22-2012 at 01:41 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Jesus saves.

Well.

Unless you're a 6 year old at a CT school.

Then he doesn't save.

He was busy.

Sorry.

GO GOD!!!!

Sent from a phone using an app

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I I believe I have been fair in my discussions, without being abrasive.
    Concur.

In another thread I posted what I think are some reasonable modifications or extensions to existing regulations. There are people, yourself included, even if you disagree, who can have a reasonable discussion.

Then there are others who hear any mention of guns and start bellowing threats about "prying them from their cold dead hands." These are angry, angry dudes, driven by fear. It's no coincidence who often their JI profile includes statements like 'Kill 'em all." IMO the NRA plays these jokers like a fiddle. But maybe that's OT.

All Pro
    For the lib/pseudo-conservative dopes claiming no one wants to grab guns:

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo On Gun Control: ‘Confiscation Could Be An Option’

http://www.mediaite.com/online/new-y...-be-an-option/

The same old pablum puked up by the left...

Nanny Bloomberg, Andrew Cuomo, Rahm Emanuel etc. all want to ban guns, yet they are surrounded by armed body guards to protect them. Hollywood celebtards are calling for gun control (ban), yet are surrounded by armed body guards to protect their sorry asses..

David Gregory mocks The President of the NRA for suggesting armed guards at schools, yet the school his kids attend have 11 armed guards protecting them....

Only the "elites" are worthy of armed protection. The great unwashed in flyover?

Not so much.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    For the lib/pseudo-conservative dopes claiming no one wants to grab guns:

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo On Gun Control: ‘Confiscation Could Be An Option’

http://www.mediaite.com/online/new-y...-be-an-option/

come on man. it says confiscation of assault rifles should be an option.

at no point does he mention outlawing all guns.