View Poll Results: would you trade sanchez for bradford?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    57 85.07%
  • no

    10 14.93%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 67

Thread: would you trade sanchez for bradford even up?

  1. #21
    I'd trade Edwards for Fireman Ed.

  2. #22
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    I lol'd
    As did I

  3. #23
    In a heartbeat, what is to lose?

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    I'd trade Edwards for Fireman Ed.
    you would trade our best wr for a civilian.

  5. #25
    Yes, but the Rams wouldn't.

  6. #26
    didnt the rams also workout vernon gholston?

    i rest my case. this trade scenario can happen.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

    Please tell me why the Rams would do this
    Woody is going to "make them an offer they cant refuse"

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    didnt the rams also workout vernon gholston?

    i rest my case. this trade scenario can happen.
    So the Rams are what the Browns were a few years ago with Schotty replacing Mangini.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    So the Rams are what the Browns were a few years ago with Schotty replacing Mangini.
    i hope so.

  10. #30
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,844
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    didnt the rams also workout vernon gholston?

    i rest my case. this trade scenario can happen.
    How GMC esque of you to equate working out a player who you have no financial obligation to to trading for a QB guaranteed 8 million dollars.

    The Rams had RGIII staring right in front of them and stuck by Bradford. Now that same organization is going to dump Bradford for Mark Sanchez?

    Just stop.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    How GMC esque of you to equate working out a player who you have no financial obligation to to trading for a QB guaranteed 8 million dollars.

    The Rams had RGIII staring right in front of them and stuck by Bradford. Now that same organization is going to dump Bradford for Mark Sanchez?

    Just stop.
    the fact of the matter is im not gmc the other fact is the rams selected bradford expecting better results. schotty is there and he may have unfinished business with sanchez.

    more power to the dweebs!

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    didnt the rams also workout vernon gholston?

    i rest my case. this trade scenario can happen.
    How do you equate Sanchez to Bradford. Bradford plays behind what is considered the worse offensive line in football. While Sanchez line is at least average. Shon Greene and Jackson have equal production.

    Bradford has almost 50% more TDs and and almost 50% less turnovers.

    rating yards td int fumbles
    Bradfrod 83.3 3,254 18 11 6
    Sanchez 67.9 2,678 13 17 12

  13. #33
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,844
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    the fact of the matter is im not gmc the other fact is the rams selected bradford expecting better results. schotty is there and he may have unfinished business with sanchez.

    more power to the dweebs!
    Whether you are or aren't GMC is irrelevant. You sure as **** are as dumb as him.

    How bout you answer my question, why would the Rams pass on RGIII but take Sanchez? Please tell me that.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Whether you are or aren't GMC is irrelevant. You sure as **** are as dumb as him.

    How bout you answer my question, why would the Rams pass on RGIII but take Sanchez? Please tell me that.
    shut the hell up. go ride somebody else this show is getting old.

    obviously the talent scouts and coaching staff considered bradford to be better than rg3 boy were they wrong.

    your right the jets suck no one wants sanchez and we will never win the super bowl.

    happy now dweeb?

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    im not gmc follow along....better yet put me on ignore sick and tired of you and your little gang of dweebs attacking me everytime i post. thanks
    u hav 2000 posts since August... Thats crazy!!! u though world was goin to end today dude..lol!!!

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    u hav 2000 posts since August... Thats crazy!!! u though world was goin to end today dude..lol!!!
    no dude my job allows me time to surf the web and post here. you stalkin me? im an average jets fan who likes to discuss issues pertaining to his team with other fans. why all the hate?

  17. #37
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,803
    No way we are talking two-time afc championship game qb...... What has Bradford done to even come close? The rams would need to throw a toaster in also then I make the trade but straight up no way

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    LOL, the other team participating and agreeing is not a factor in a hypothetical trade.
    Then it's not even worth discussing..

    The answer is obviously yes but dump.

  19. #39
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,191
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    No.

    Stop making threads.
    +1000

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  20. #40
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    LOL, the other team participating and agreeing is not a factor in a hypothetical trade.
    It's a goofy hypothetical trade.

    Would I trade Sanchez for Bradford? Of course

    I'd trade Sanchez for 99% of the starting QB's in the league and many of the backups.

    Bradford has been surrounded by worse offensive talent than Sanchez yet he doesn't look totally clueless or broken because of it. Bradford still has a sh*tload of potential. Sanchez has basically none.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us