Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cimini: WR Hill Needs Knee Surgery

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    He's not a bust. He's a developmental project.

The question is, should you draft developmental projects that high?
    he will be a solid WR.......

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Ha! Plenty here have already proclaimed him a bust and insist he can't learn how to catch the ball properly..
    Those are the same ones who cry foul at everything, what else is new.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    He's not a bust. He's a developmental project.

The question is, should you draft developmental projects that high?
    Never said he was...

And I'm pretty sure if the Jets didn't draft him he'd be gone well before the 2nd was over...

When did it become rookies had to step on the field and become all pros..To think that, and just alittle, no matter what round selected, is unrealistic and IMO pretty dumb

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    Actually Hill needs hand surgery

.....to to learn how to catch..

Seriously he'll be ready next year..scope is not that bad
    Hand surgery? LMAO...good one!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think the jets need to also replace the wr coach along with others. kerley hasnt improved drastically all that much. we drafted hill and white with higher expectations.

it seems as if many if not all the jets caoches are just going through the motions this season including one of my all time favorites mike westhoff who could be disgusted at the rest.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i think the jets need to also replace the wr coach along with others. kerley hasnt improved drastically all that much. we drafted hill and white with higher expectations.

it seems as if many if not all the jets caoches are just going through the motions this season including one of my all time favorites mike westhoff who could be disgusted at the rest.
    A 7th round pick has higher expectations? According to whom? You?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone thinks arthro on the knee is somehow not so big a problem, but the fact is it depends on how much cartilage damage has occurred. You could have arthroscopic surgery on your knee and have 75% of your cartilage removed, which would pretty much kill your NFL career.

All arthroscopic means is "less invasive" and better heal time for the exit/entry wound, it does not mean that you are having minor surgery on your knee by any means.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Log out

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never said he was...

And I'm pretty sure if the Jets didn't draft him he'd be gone well before the 2nd was over...

When did it become rookies had to step on the field and become all pros..To think that, and just alittle, no matter what round selected, is unrealistic and IMO pretty dumb
    I didn't say you said that. I was actually agreeing with you.

And you're suggesting someone is dumb if they question drafting a "developmental project" high in the 2nd round? And we should draft based on what other teams might do after us? So what if he was gone? Then he's someone else's developmental project.

And who said anything about having to be an All-Pro?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

I disagree. I think Kerley is progressing nicely for a 5th rounder.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feel terrible for Hill.

Now this means we're stuck with two wobbling cancers at WR receiver next year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    Feel terrible for Hill.

Now this means we're stuck with two wobbling cancers at WR receiver next year.
    ???

it's an arthroscopic procedure. Probably cartilage since we haven't heard anything about torn ligiments.

Keyshawn Johnson once had an arthro knee procedure and was back on the field in two weeks. Somehow I doubt that Hill won't be here to answer the bell at full speed or near it when Conditioning begins in April

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    ???

it's an arthroscopic procedure. Probably cartilage since we haven't heard anything about torn ligiments.

Keyshawn Johnson once had an arthro knee procedure and was back on the field in two weeks. Somehow I doubt that Hill won't be here to answer the bell at full speed or near it when Conditioning begins in April
    Not to mention that there's no evidence that BE is a cancer.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Everyone thinks arthro on the knee is somehow not so big a problem, but the fact is it depends on how much cartilage damage has occurred. You could have arthroscopic surgery on your knee and have 75% of your cartilage removed, which would pretty much kill your NFL career.

All arthroscopic means is "less invasive" and better heal time for the exit/entry wound, it does not mean that you are having minor surgery on your knee by any means.
    re read the posts, and for the most part it is minor.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    A 7th round pick has higher expectations? According to whom? You?
    hill and white together many expected higher expectations. some even compared white to chrebet.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He better doublel down during the off season and catch 100 balls a work out session before he calls it a day.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never said he was...

agreede. Only with the Jets are fans so unrealistic. The guy had very little experience in college yet he should be an all-pro in year 1 here! NUTTY to say the least! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year C Mart.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    While they are down there tell them to make sure they check for knee catilage like they missed with Dwayne Robertson's physical, he was a #4 pick, for jesus mohamed christ!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    agreede. Only with the Jets are fans so unrealistic. The guy had very little experience in college yet he should be an all-pro in year 1 here! NUTTY to say the least! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year C Mart.
    No. What's NUTTY is taking a comment questioning whether it's advisable to draft a developmental player high in the 2nd round and extrapolating that to suggesting he should be an All-Pro.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Thanks, KJ...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!