Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My prediction

My prediction

Sanchez will rework his deal, and make it possible to trade him. Arizona,maybe Kansas City. They will try and trade for Kirk Cousins, if that doesn't fly, they'll sign Matt Moore, draft a quarterback, and have Moore compete with McElroy.We will trade darrelle Revis to detroit for there first and second, and draft dion Jordon with that first pick

All Pro
    Yeah re work himself off our team PLEASE!

All Pro
    I would only trade for kirk cousins if we clean house and fire Rex, or hire a Norv Turner or another Offensive guru who will bring in his own offensive staff. I don't think Rex and Cavanaugh should be allowed to develop another QB....

Quote Originally Posted by Minkaveli View Post
    Rob Ryan is another bum. The NFL has figured these guys out, BIG TIME. Time for Division II for the Ryan twins.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Sanchez will rework his deal, and make it possible to trade him. Arizona,maybe Kansas City. They will try and trade for Kirk Cousins, if that doesn't fly, they'll sign Matt Moore, draft a quarterback, and have Moore compete with McElroy.We will trade darrelle Revis to detroit for there first and second, and draft dion Jordon with that first pick
    Sounds good, other than the fact that Revis, one year older, rehabbing a major injury and requiring a huge contract, will not net a first and second rounder. We'd be lucky to get just a 2nd for him.

I would love to see Norv Turner here. But please don't blame Rex on Sanchez. You learn in High School to protect the football, and not to throw into double and triple coverage. Marks brain is scrambled eggs

All League
    Everyone is all over Kirk cousins' nuts because of 1 game?

All Pro
    I would love to see Norv Turner here. But please don't blame Rex on Sanchez. You learn in High School to protect the football, and not to throw into double and triple coverage. Marks brain is scrambled eggs
    No, Mark has PLENTY of faults and brought this on himself, but I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle of Sanchez is garbage, and Rex f'd him up.

I just dont think a rookie head coach who was a defensive coordinator should be given a rookie, raw QB to develop. The whole experiment was set-up to fail from day 1.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    McElroy>>>>>> Cousins

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Kind of like how some are here over one quarter of play from McElroy?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Kind of like how some are here over one quarter of play from McElroy?
    Ain't that the truth

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    McElroy>>>>>> Cousins

Jeez....from the guy who predicted 2 sBs from Mark.

Your superfan act has been all but worn out.

A little honest posting would be refreshing.

Revis is already running, by the draft he'll be fully recovered and be able to prove it. The best corner in football with 5 or 6 years left, i wouldn't take anything less than a first and second.I don't know if Cousins is the answer,but we need more than McElroy to hang our hopes on. Im more optimistic than alot of you guys are. What do we do with the tight end position.Keller was a bust this year,and he's a free agent.

He looked very good in preseason too. And the game in which he came in and tied up the game late in the 4th when RG3 went down.

From what I have seen of him, I think the kid's got it but one more game wouldn't hurt. His play action fake is one of the best I have seen in this league, his decision making is very fast with no hesitation, his release is very quick, and has superior accuracy. And he just has this determined and confident look in his eye.

Hey Seattle gave Matt Flynn a contract based on one game. I think some team out there is going to want him.

I agree with the rework his deal part. I can't imagine he wants to stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Jeez....from the guy who predicted 2 sBs from Mark.

Your superfan act has been all but worn out.

A little honest posting would be refreshing.

Incredibly, it was THREE SBs, but you're point's well taken.

Quote Originally Posted by jxc View Post
    I agree with the rework his deal part. I can't imagine he wants to stick around.
    I believe he has 8.25 million reasons to stick around and refuse to rework his contract.

Jets Insider VIP
    Still trolling

Still adding zero

Too drastic and too soon. Sanchez is going to be backup to McElroy and get another shot at some point. Too much invested to cut bait.

They'll work on his mental issues over the off-season and see what they can salvage. Besides, there's just not any realistic option out there right now, Cousins included.

Rookie
    If Sanchez reworks his contract, Jets might get TWO bags of rocks for him.