Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just one more week

Jets Insider VIP

Just one more week

Just one more week until we gut this b*tch

I'm excited

What a bag of s hit today. Please, if there is a God in heaven, put everyone from this team into a bus and drive them to Lima. Peru. Once there, dress them as clowns and let them entertain the locals populace. And, they are never to be heard from again.

Jets Insider VIP
    8 days and counting for tanny and rex.

You mean 8 more days until we are all screaming because Tanny goes nowhere, or at worst gets re-assigned but keeps his job. Book it, this owner isn't doing anything meaningful

We all need this season to be over asap.

What is the best draft spot we could pick up if we lose next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post

I'm excited
    More like delusional. The jets don't need to gut anything. Did Cincy gut its franchise 2 years ago? Did NO gut their team 4/5 years ago before winning the SB? how about NO? Let's not be stupid. Make the necessary changes especially on offense -- coaches and players. The focus has beeen on the defense since Rex got here and the results illustrate that. Now turn some attention to the offense and let's right this ship. Gut nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    What a bag of s hit today. Please, if there is a God in heaven, put everyone from this team into a bus and drive them to Lima. Peru. Once there, dress them as clowns and let them entertain the locals populace. And, they are never to be heard from again.
    You do know there are some beautiful women in Peru?

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    I have to agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post

I'm excited

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    They don't have to gut the team but there still has to be wholesale changes and that might start with the head coach..this gorund and pound is the worst offense I have seen in years...its obvious and boring and we don't have the skill players to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    More like delusional. The jets don't need to gut anything. Did Cincy gut its franchise 2 years ago? Did NO gut their team 4/5 years ago before winning the SB? how about NO? Let's not be stupid. Make the necessary changes especially on offense -- coaches and players. The focus has beeen on the defense since Rex got here and the results illustrate that. Now turn some attention to the offense and let's right this ship. Gut nothing.

I'm sorry, did those teams have a GM who'd been in place for 7 years and reduced the talent level steadily, and who was never qualified for the job in the first place? Your comparison makes no sense.

Not to mention... "the results illustrate that"? Really? Are you fooled by watching this defense be great against inferior teams but crap the bed whenever we need a stop in a big spot against a contender? Please. The progress on the D-line has been good, but we need 6 or 7 new LBs, and possibly 2 new safeties.
    Last edited by Toooon; 12-23-2012 at 05:42 PM.

You do know there are some beautiful women in Peru?
    Sign me up. It was the first place that came to mind when I was imagining where to bus our inept team and coaches.

Less than 168 hours to end this debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Less than 168 hours to end this debacle.
    I can't wait. But I hope to relish every second of the off season when Rex and all his cronies are s hit canned.

Hall Of Fame
    It's sad that the only thing we have to look forward to is Black Monday.

Jets Insider VIP
    Jay Gruden will be in the playoffs so we will have to wait a few more weeks for our new head coach.

Practice Squad

Losers

Been a fan of this dysfunctional organization for 44 years but no more.

They will as usual make all the wrong decisions, they will release their top playmaker on the team (Tebow) and keep the ones that made all the wrong moves (Rex and Tanny) and the worse player on the team (Sanchez), LOL.

I believe the results of this season has proven who's bad and who is not. And those of you that want to add Tebow into this debacle shame on you, 64 plays does not a season make.

Good luck with the circus next year because I will be following the Jacksonville team that hopefully recognize talent when its right in front of them.

Soyonara losers.

Lima is too good for those guys. Stick them in some desolate mining town in Bolivia.

Quote Originally Posted by K_O_Brien View Post
    Lima is too good for those guys. Stick them in some desolate mining town in Bolivia.
    A Rangoon ghetto, perhaps. But then we need to orchestrate the flight arrangements. I like the image of then riding to South America on a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I can't wait. But I hope to relish every second of the off season when Rex and all his cronies are s hit canned.
    Please be true!

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Please be true!
    I'll buy internet drinks for the board.