Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No big surprise, Sanchez > Mcelroy

Veteran

No big surprise, Sanchez > Mcelroy

I don't know about everyone else but I'm begging for Sanchez back. After this performance today I think we have confirmed what we all knew.

McElroy sucks. Almost as much as our defense.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Funaz View Post
    I don't know about everyone else but I'm begging for Sanchez back. After this performance today I think we have confirmed what we all knew.

McElroy sucks. Almost as much as our defense.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Sanchez Sucks dude!!! Get over it already. He's f*cking terrible just like the other 2 piece of sh*t QB's on the roster.

All League
    I honestly don't get these posts. Who gives a ****? Your point is debatable to begin with, and even if it weren't, Sanchez didn't deserve to be the starter this week. I was not anticipating McElroy to come in and be anything special, and he wasn't, but that doesn't change the fact that Sanchez and Tebow aren't much, if any better.

It certainly doesn't change the fact that the Jets QB situation is terrible, and going back and forth about which QB sucks the least so people can flex their football brains is beyond stupid at this point.

Put Sanchez is so.... he can suck and we can still miss the playoffs? For what purpose? He's terrible so we might as well see what else we have on the roster. One game isn't much of a fair test. He probably isn't good since he was a 7th round pick, but I'd give him a couple games. Don't forget Tebow was the 2nd string all year which probably means McElroy got very few practice reps with the starters even though, as has been proven, he was the true #2 all along. That just further speaks to the ineptitude of this organization.

Idiotic post from a sanchpoligst it seems. Everyone knew that if mcelroy or tebow or whoever did poorly that all of a sudden sanchez would be better than a disgusting less than 50% passer who turns it over 5 times a game.

Here is a clue for you because it seems you need one. Bad play by another Qb does not make Sanchez and better. He is still about the 45th best Qb in the league.

Mark Sanchez single handedly ripped the heart out of this team. F*ck him, let him rot on the bench for the next two years.

What makes anyone think the coaches don't know what we have. There is a reason Sanchez has been starting and Rex has been saying all along he gives us the best chance to win. He sucks but he is head and shoulders the best QB on the roster. The O needs a coach and some talent.

All 3 cannot start. Put Kerley as QB

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    What makes anyone think the coaches don't know what we have. There is a reason Sanchez has been starting and Rex has been saying all along he gives us the best chance to win. He sucks but he is head and shoulders the best QB on the roster. The O needs a coach and some talent.
    Wrong. Guess how many turnovers the jets would have had today if sanchez was in there? Probably about 10.

All Pro
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Wrong. Guess how many turnovers the jets would have had today if sanchez was in there? Probably about 10.
    And? Turnovers are way more exciting then the 3 and out no chance to make a play without Kerley O that Mcelroy ran.

I love turnovers, I can't stand 3 and outs.

All Pro
    Thats like saying sh!t is better then poop.

As usual, another great post absent the silly emotion displayed by others.

Veteran
    1 guy... really. Winston is the only one who gets it besides me.
    Preach

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Come on.

You have ABSOLUTELY NO WAY of knowing that. A complete hypothetical with zero to base it on.

Sanchez is without question the better player. Granted, that's not saying much. And neither player should probably have a job next year -- and I'd like if they were both off the team.

But if I'm forced with a gun to my head to pick one (thankfully this will never happen), it's an easy answer.

And? Turnovers are way more exciting then the 3 and out no chance to make a play without Kerley O that Mcelroy ran.

I love turnovers, I can't stand 3 and outs.

thank you.
    For the life of me, I never could understand the Sanchez love on this forum...

Both guys suck moose dong. But not a bad as all our "coaches". Time for EVERYONE--including Westhoff--To get the f**k out of town. You are all an embarrassment. F**k you for ruining this season.

No way McElroy still looks better than Sancheese.. Tebow is better than both at this point..but that is certainly nothing to brag about..

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    No way McElroy still looks better than Sancheese.. Tebow is better than both at this point..but that is certainly nothing to brag about..
    Tebow is a f**king joke.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    1 guy... really. Winston is the only one who gets it besides me.
    Preach
    Amazing internet wizzards