Thread: Couple of observations....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Couple of observations....

1. When I talked about quitting on the head coach, I did not think the OL would be the unit I would bring up. I though Nick Mangold and D'Brickashaw Ferguson would have more pride to play well being respected veterans. So disappointed in those 2. Lost alot of respect for them.

2. McElroy is a number 3 starter. And also if the Jets started Tebow, he would have had the same problems as the other 2. Some of the sacks were on him being skittery in the pocket and not throwing the ball away

3. I just hope that if Rex does get fired, they get a better coach. It is possible to go backwards. Marty to Norv is a classic example.

4. As I said, I predict that the Jets will never win a Super Bowl with a quarterback they develop themselves. The environment doesn't suit it. The fans in the 3rd quarter is what really pissed me off about this game.

5. On a good note. Wilkerson and Coples are going to be beasts for this team for years to come.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    6. On another good note. Braylon Edwards still can play and beast it up.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    6. On another good note. Braylon Edwards still can play and beast it up.
    That might turn out to be a real steal for us if we sign him for next year.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed on Mangold. This guy is nowhere nerar the player he was before the big contract. Leadership isnt there with hime either. I expected much more from an O line with Mangold, DBrick, and Moore.
    Braylon, a WR that no one else in the league even wanted, and who is hurt, is our most productive WR on the field. Embarrassing.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    You make a good point....get rid of Ryan if we can get a bill Cowher...but there needs to be wholesale changes...I watched closely and this team has little to no talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    1. When I talked about quitting on the head coach, I did not think the OL would be the unit I would bring up. I though Nick Mangold and D'Brickashaw Ferguson would have more pride to play well being respected veterans. So disappointed in those 2. Lost alot of respect for them.

2. McElroy is a number 3 starter. And also if the Jets started Tebow, he would have had the same problems as the other 2. Some of the sacks were on him being skittery in the pocket and not throwing the ball away

3. I just hope that if Rex does get fired, they get a better coach. It is possible to go backwards. Marty to Norv is a classic example.

4. As I said, I predict that the Jets will never win a Super Bowl with a quarterback they develop themselves. The environment doesn't suit it. The fans in the 3rd quarter is what really pissed me off about this game.

5. On a good note. Wilkerson and Coples are going to be beasts for this team for years to come.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure..blame the fans. We swallow this BS from REX all season and blame us?
    all due respect... Get over yourself.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Sure..blame the fans. We swallow this BS from REX all season and blame us?
    all due respect... Get over yourself.
    YOU (Jets fans) swallowed. You don't have to swallow it.

Here's a newsflash.

Fans don't deserve anything. YOU make the decision to spend money on tickets and other things. It's just like the stock market.

YOU dig your own grave so YOU have to lie in it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    YOU (Jets fans) swallowed. You don't have to swallow it.

Here's a newsflash.

Fans don't deserve anything. YOU make the decision to spend money on tickets and other things. It's just like the stock market.

YOU dig your own grave so YOU have to lie in it.
    Your so deep you don't make sense.

I applaud the fans that leave early, sell their tickets. They should.

To call for better fan support, for this POS team, is simply mind boggling.

FUKK Woody.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Your so deep you don't make sense.

I applaud the fans that leave early, sell their tickets. They should.

To call for better fan support, for this POS team, is simply mind boggling.

FUKK Woody.
    That's what I'm saying. You are either there cheering on the team or you're not there at all. It would be a bigger statement to Woody if they play in an empty stadium rather than a stadium of booing people.

You don't boo a rookie QB in his first career start.