Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: The Rex Presser

  1. #1

    The Rex Presser

    You gotta credit the chargers
    we got to get better.......

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool as a moose View Post
    You gotta credit the chargers
    we got to get better.......
    Shut up. What else is he supposed to say? He looks like a defeated man who probably knows his fate.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,568
    I agree....what exactly is he suposed to say? I say blow this entire team up....this will be Ryans only losing season but i think we should get a new coach-Coaches and make wholesale changes to get more talent.



    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Shut up. What else is he supposed to say? He looks like a defeated man who probably knows his fate.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Shut up. What else is he supposed to say? He looks like a defeated man who probably knows his fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    I agree....what exactly is he suposed to say? I say blow this entire team up....this will be Ryans only losing season but i think we should get a new coach-Coaches and make wholesale changes to get more talent.
    Great. Keep defending that moron. Face it, Rex is a f**king disaster who deserves this scorn.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,022
    Rex ryan is a dead man walking.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Shut up. What else is he supposed to say? He looks like a defeated man who probably knows his fate.
    +1. I don't know what people expect him to say. It's one thing to question how he goes about things prior to games, but the amount of people that get bent out of shape about his post game press conferences is actually quite humorous.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Great. Keep defending that moron. Face it, Rex is a f**king disaster who deserves this scorn.
    I'm not defending him. He looks like he knows he's gonna be canned.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,856
    finally the press has the gloves off and are attacking rex.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    finally the press has the gloves off and are attacking rex.
    Like they haven't been doing that before?

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Like they haven't been doing that before?
    not like this have i heard.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,568
    Time for a change....thats pretty much it in a nutshell....I won't even watch next weeks game.

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Dump, Staten Island
    Posts
    2,782
    He's a genius moving up the draft chart.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    I'm not defending him. He looks like he knows he's gonna be canned.
    No disrespect meant. I'm just pi$$ed beyond belief.

    How do any of us watch that game and not think our coaches and management are truly lost? Without a shred of exaggeration, Tony Sparano is the worst excuse for an OC I've ever witnessed.

    And that offensive line? McElroy is lucky he wasn't killed today. Shameful performance. I''ll be the first to say it: Mangold coasted this year. Time to take him off the "lock list" for the HOF.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,303
    Rex is no longer true to himself. He Has to go.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Dump, Staten Island
    Posts
    2,782
    They could have had a Cheetah playing QB and still ben sacked 10 times.

  16. #16
    Every week, he says he's confident in the team and their ability to perform better- they haven't shown it- it's getting tiresome to listen to Rex speak.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    No disrespect meant. I'm just pi$$ed beyond belief.

    How do any of us watch that game and not think our coaches and management are truly lost? Without a shred of exaggeration, Tony Sparano is the worst excuse for an OC I've ever witnessed.

    And that offensive line? McElroy is lucky he wasn't killed today. Shameful performance. I''ll be the first to say it: Mangold coasted this year. Time to take him off the "lock list" for the HOF.
    McElroy didn't really help himself with his running into sacks and holding onto the football.

    Sparano: Crap at game planning. Schottenheimer: Crap at play calling

    Two different sides of crap

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Rex is no longer true to himself. He Has to go.
    I think he is going to go and I think he knows it. He looks defeated.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    McElroy didn't really help himself with his running into sacks and holding onto the football.

    Sparano: Crap at game planning. Schottenheimer: Crap at play calling

    Two different sides of crap
    LOL! Perfect.

  20. #20
    He is beaten down

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us