Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The QUIT Is On - Bye Bye Rex

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    We will miss all of your insighful posts from these past 9 years.
    Didn't say I wouldn't post here. I will be one of those annoying fans from a winning club that can talk down to this losing organization with an air of arrogance.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Didn't say I wouldn't post here. I will be one of those annoying fans from a winning club that can talk down to this losing organization with an air of arrogance.
    Actually not that much demand for posts about winning teams in the CFL, UFL, Arena League or Elite League of India where "quarterbacks" with Teblow's remarkable incompetence may be able to thrive

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Been a fan of this dysfunctional organization for 44 years but no more.

They will as usual make all the wrong decisions, they will release their top playmaker on the team (Tebow) and keep the ones that made all the wrong moves (Rex and Tanny) and the worse player on the team (Sanchez), LOL.

I believe the results of this season has proven who's bad and who is not. And those of you that want to add Tebow into this debacle shame on you, 64 plays does not a season make.

Good luck with the circus next year because I will be following the Jacksonville team that hopefully recognize talent when its right in front of them.

Soyonara losers.
    Tebow is their best playmaker? Please guy, stay, don't leave us, we need people like you to keep us entertained with posts like this in the future!!!!!!

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Tebow is their best playmaker? Please guy, stay, don't leave us, we need people like you to keep us entertained with posts like this in the future!!!!!!
    Don't worry, I'll be back to say I told you so.

Jets Insider VIP
    No offense but most of us probably don't recall who you are.

Now that the team is in disrepair, you feel you will post more to rub it in our noses?

Nice.

Don't worry, I'll be back to say I told you so.
    We'll all be waiting with bated breath. But, in the meantime, even before next season and even before Tebow goes out and sets the world on fire, please stay with us. You are a key asset to the JI community, clearly, and we want to hear from you before Tebow even takes his first snap with Jacksonville or whatever team he goes to!!!!!!

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    We'll all be waiting with bated breath. But, in the meantime, even before next season and even before Tebow goes out and sets the world on fire, please stay with us. You are a key asset to the JI community, clearly, and we want to hear from you before Tebow even takes his first snap with Jacksonville or whatever team he goes to!!!!!!
    Thank You, sic

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    No worries fellas. Rex and Tanny are gone in 8 days. The new gm will be appointed and he will wait till the bengals lose in the playoffs and hire Jay Gruden.

We will then draft a qb in round 1 that gruden will develop like he did andy dalton. Gruden will also turn the jets into a passing, offensive football team.
    Care to provide me the Powerball numbers too Nostradamus?

Thank You, sic
    sic?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

If you want someone to blame look no farther than Mark Sanchez. That's the guy that made all of the problems on offense.
    You are so ignorant, it's almost funny.

Even after today's game in which poor Greg McElroy looked no different than our normal starter, you still want to scapegoat Mark Sanchez as if he's the problem.

You need some friends up there. Some humans; stop talking to the trees. Just because they don't answer back doesn't mean they agree with you.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    You can suck it up SAR, Rex will be back, as he should be.
    Yeah, I don't think so. And watching Rex's postgame conferences and strange decisions I'm coming up with a new theory:

He actually wants to be fired.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    No worries fellas. Rex and Tanny are gone in 8 days. The new gm will be appointed and he will wait till the bengals lose in the playoffs and hire Jay Gruden.

We will then draft a qb in round 1 that gruden will develop like he did andy dalton. Gruden will also turn the jets into a passing, offensive football team.
    I like it, Joe.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post

Defense has played pretty well this season in spite of losing Revis. Offense sucks because we have no QB/Playmakers.
    Defense played like CRAP against good teams, played above average against the SCRUBS.

We didn't miss Revis because Cro played very well and every team could run all day against our D, didn't really need to throw much anyway.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    just be a bills fan already. you are top 5 most annoying human on earth.
    I'm sorry, who are you? Do you post on Jets Insider?

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I'm sorry, who are you? Do you post on Jets Insider?

SAR I
    That's actually one of the side effects of roofies, memory loss

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Troll, look who is talking about quitting, enjoy playing with yourself...
    Hey! How was your tailgate? Wasn't it awesome!?

Indulging a bunch of 50 year olds to act like they're 20 so you can waste even more time and more money supporting a group of players that doesn't care about you and just wants to make it to locker-emptying day without any bruises?

Hope you cleaned up after yourself.

SAR I

What is interesting to think about is, what will Woody do? I honestly have no idea what action he will take after the Bills game.

Indulging a bunch of 50 year olds to act like they're 20 so you can waste even more time and more money supporting a group of players that doesn't care about you and just wants to make it to locker-emptying day without any bruises?

SAR I
    Pu ssy

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Pu ssy
    Why so nasty to a fellow Jets fan?

SAR I

SAR I
    Wow, it must be that time of the month for somebody, haha. You seem to be in quite a pissy mood, SAR I, didn't you shell out a bunch of money in April to support a group of players that doesn't care about YOU and wants to make it to locker-emptying day without any bruises?