Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The QUIT Is On - Bye Bye Rex

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Why so nasty to a fellow Jets fan?

SAR I
    Oh sweet irony...

I'm just sick of reading your posts. Next time I'm near a computer I'm just going to ignore you...

You're the ****tiest poster I've encountered on the Internet...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Wow, it must be that time of the month for somebody, haha. You seem to be in quite a pissy mood, SAR I, didn't you shell out a bunch of money in April to support a group of players that doesn't care about YOU and wants to make it to locker-emptying day without any bruises?
    I did.

But I wasn't stupid enough to go watch it in person and then try to make others feel bad because I had this urge to cook pork with a bunch of grown men.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Oh sweet irony...

I'm just sick of reading your posts. Next time I'm near a computer I'm just going to ignore you...

You're the ****tiest poster I've encountered on the Internet...
    But I love you, my Jets fan brother.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    But I love you, my Jets fan brother.

SAR I
    PM your home #...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    PM your home #...
    Okay. We will then have sex, yes?

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did.

But I wasn't stupid enough to go watch it in person and then try to make others feel bad because I had this urge to cook pork with a bunch of grown men.

SAR I
    I hope cooking the pork was worth missing out on the foam finger they gave out as you left the stadium today.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are so ignorant, it's almost funny.

Even after today's game in which poor Greg McElroy looked no different than our normal starter, you still want to scapegoat Mark Sanchez as if he's the problem.

You need some friends up there. Some humans; stop talking to the trees. Just because they don't answer back doesn't mean they agree with you.

SAR I
    What our friend SAR I doesn't realize, is he just confirmed that there is "no difference" between the play of our top 10 draft pick franhcise QB Sanchez, and a 7th round nobody not projected to be a starter in the NFL.

Thank you SAR, for the early Christmas Gift of honesty. You're right, Sanchez is indeed just as bad as a JAG 7th rounder with a weak sub-par NFL arm playing in his first ever NFL start. Nice to see you finally admit it.

Still waiting to hear who your choice of Head Coach is for next year, preferably before he's hired.
    Last edited by Warfish; 12-23-2012 at 10:07 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay. We will then have sex, yes?

SAR I
    You get a tug job from your wife once a year and pay for a mistress... I just want your # because I'm tired of typing on my iPhone...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    What our friend SAR I doesn't realize, is he just confirmed that there is "no difference" between the play of our top 10 draft pick franhcise QB Sanchez, and a 7th round nobody not projected to be a starter in the NFL.

Thank you SAR, for the early Christmas Gift of honesty. You're right, Sanchez is indeed just as bad as a JAG 7th rounder with a weak sub-par NFL arm playing in his first ever NFL start. Nice to see you finally admit it.

Still waiting to hear who your choice of Head Coach is for next year, preferably before he's hired.
    Jay Gruden.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Boom. Merry Christmas.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did.

SAR I
    Hahaha, fair enough. Me too, and it usually takes a lot for me to flat out not want to go to a game, but it's hard to even want to support this team anymore... And I'm not saying that because I intend on turning back PSLS or tickets, but this team is littered with players where, even as a most diehard fan, it's hard to even care whether they win or lose anymore. We'll be back in 2013 though, fighting and clawing to park our cars with people taking up 6 spaces per group, then getting out and having to take the convict walk to the stadium among people like Flagman L11 and TGJoe cooking pork for grown 50 year old men who want to feel like they're 20 again! Does that about sum it up?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Jay Gruden.
    Yep. I've been on that Band Wagon for awhile myself. If Tanny goes, give me me Tom Gamble from the Niners.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Mark Sanchez 2012 is a joke.

Mark Sanchez 2009/10 wasn't.

All these McElroy people who thought that he'd show up today and go 30-40-300-2-0 because Mark Sanchez is "the problem" might be feeling a little differently now. The line, bad. The WR's, can't catch. The QB, can't stay upright. The QB, can't feel the pressure.

As stated since July, you could have Joe Montana back there and the Jets aren't going to be more successful. We have so many problems that are more important to solve before QB it's not even funny, yet that's all anyone wants to talk about.

My choice of head coach is Tom Coughlin or Bill Belichick. Both are available for an aggressive owner.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    You get a tug job from your wife once a year and pay for a mistress... I just want your # because I'm tired of typing on my iPhone...
    Yeah, those jokes are from like 2006. You need to ask Stokes for his time machine, he gets confused too.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

My choice of head coach is Tom Coughlin or Bill Belichick. Both are available for an aggressive owner.

SAR I
    neither are available.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post

We'll be back in 2013 though, fighting and clawing to park our cars with people taking up 6 spaces per group, then getting out and having to take the convict walk to the stadium among people like Flagman L11 and TGJoe cooking pork for grown 50 year old men who want to feel like they're 20 again! Does that about sum it up?
    No.

Because I'm going to be lobbying for the Jets to ban tailgating altogether so as to improve the stadium experience fully. That whole scene has to go. It's as embarrassing as Tony Sparano in a headset.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team wanted him gone last year, trying very hard to get him out now.

Go Bills.

SAR I
    You continue to be a know-nothing, insecure tool!!!!

Team played their asses off up until today's game, when there is nothing to play for, it's only human nature to reel back the intensity.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, those jokes are from like 2006. You need to ask Stokes for his time machine, he gets confused too.

SAR I
    You're the one always telling us how serious you are and how this is the real you... Make up your mind...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You continue to be a know-nothing, insecure tool!!!!

Team played their asses off up until today's game, when there is nothing to play for, it's only human nature to reel back the intensity.

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark Sanchez 2012 is a joke.
    I agree completely, this spate of honesty is quite refreshing.

My choice of head coach is Tom Coughlin or Bill Belichick.
    So in other words, you prefer not to name someone realistic in advance. You prefer to wait and see who is hired, then loudly denounce them the first moment they look less than stellar.

I understand completely.