Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 203

Thread: The QUIT Is On - Bye Bye Rex

  1. #41
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Mai-Shu View Post
    The best cap guru that gave Mark Suckchez the untradable contract. Hahaha
    I said "ironically".

    Mike created such a mess with his player evaluation that his capology is why he's the best man for the job.

    SAR I

  2. #42
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

    Mike Tannenbaum is a proven cap genius. He is exactly the type of man we need right now seeing how bad our financials are.


    SAR I

    Come on, SAR, that makes no sense and you know it. Tanny *created* the cap mess. Why is he rewarded for that? Not to mention he's the guy who hired Mangini and then Rex, he's the guy who hasn't found a pass rusher (not a single one) in 7 offseasons. He's the guy *traded up* to draft Mark Sanchez; he's the guy who brought the Favre circus and then the Tebow circus; he's the guy who traded away so many picks our roster is all but completely gutted... I mean, jesus, listen to the guy talk to the press and you're amazed he even graduated from high school much less holds an executive position in a multi billion dollar business. Please go back and watch Hard Knocks and tell me you don't cringe whenever the guy is on screen. He is an absolute clown and an embarrassment. He wouldn't be interviewed (much less hired) as a GM by any other organization. He makes me yearn for the days of Mike Hickey and Dick Steinberg. You are far too knowledgeable a Jet fan to be defending Mike Tannenbaum. Please, no more of this.

  3. #43
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    154
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Mike Tannenbaum is the best cap guru in the NFL. Ironically, that's exactly what we need right now.

    At head coach, we are going to need somebody respected, accomplished, disciplined, with a proven track record of nurturing young talent. Rex Ryan is not that guy.

    Bye bye, Rex.

    SAR I
    I understand what you're saying SAR, but what we need right now is a GM that can evaluate talent for the draft (Tanny is not that guy), understand what this team needs to improve on from personnel standpoint(He got rid of every skill player we had and replaced them with Tim Tebow and Chaz SChizlens) and the ability to hire a repected, accomplished, disciplined coach with a proven track record. Tanny must go, it has to start from the top down.

  4. #44
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    Lets see SAR originally wanted Leinart and we know how his career went. I salute the Fans who were there today because win or loose they bleed Jet green. How SAR can even consider himself a Jet fan is beyond me, even when they were winning he was negative so go inhale some more fart gas
    I don't know who Matt Leinart is. I don't watch college football.

    Were you at the game today? Where are your season tickets located? How much do you pay the Jets each April to see the team play? Thought so.

    SAR I

  5. #45
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,184
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    This is not what I want, rather a prediction of what I think Woody Johnson will do.

    Mike Tannenbaum is a proven cap genius. He is exactly the type of man we need right now seeing how bad our financials are.

    Rex Ryan will leave because his value no longer exists. The stadium is sold out as it is going to be, and Woody Johnson no longer likes being on the back pages depicted as a cartoon clown.

    Mark Sanchez isn't as bad a quarterback as he is depicted to be. He was surrounded by no talent this year, it is quite evident.

    Add it all up...

    Mike stays.
    Rex goes.
    Mark starts.

    SAR I
    We are in financial hell because of Mike T. He needs to be fired for the Sanchez extension alone.

  6. #46
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    698
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I said "ironically".

    Mike created such a mess with his player evaluation that his capology is why he's the best man for the job.

    SAR I
    Now I know without any doubt, you sir are completely full of $hit.

  7. #47
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Toooon View Post
    Come on, SAR, that makes no sense and you know it. Tanny *created* the cap mess. Why is he rewarded for that? Not to mention he's the guy who hired Mangini and then Rex, he's the guy who hasn't found a pass rusher (not a single one) in 7 offseasons. He's the guy *traded up* to draft Mark Sanchez; he's the guy who brought the Favre circus and then the Tebow circus; he's the guy who traded away so many picks our roster is all but completely gutted... I mean, jesus, listen to the guy talk to the press and you're amazed he even graduated from high school much less holds an executive position in a multi billion dollar business. Please go back and watch Hard Knocks and tell me you don't cringe whenever the guy is on screen. He is an absolute clown and an embarrassment. He wouldn't be interviewed (much less hired) as a GM by any other organization. He makes me yearn for the days of Mike Hickey and Dick Steinberg. You are far too knowledgeable a Jet fan to be defending Mike Tannenbaum. Please, no more of this.
    I'm just saying that if you're Woody Johnson and you don't know football and you are holding onto every last shred of Bill Parcells and you've got a GM that screwed up the roster but is known that Ryan and Bradway and a committee of people more 'expert' actually picks the players, you keep Tannenbaum and get rid of the rest.

    Mike Tannenbaum knows numbers, that's what Woody needs right now.

    SAR I

  8. #48
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NowLet'sGoEatAF'NSnack View Post
    I understand what you're saying SAR, but what we need right now is a GM that can evaluate talent for the draft (Tanny is not that guy), understand what this team needs to improve on from personnel standpoint(He got rid of every skill player we had and replaced them with Tim Tebow and Chaz SChizlens) and the ability to hire a repected, accomplished, disciplined coach with a proven track record. Tanny must go, it has to start from the top down.
    I don't disagree, but that's not Woody Johnson's MO.

    He will keep Mike for cap expertise, challenge him to find a disciplinarian HC that's also a capable OC and talent evaluator, and go from there.

    SAR I

  9. #49
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    Lets see SAR originally wanted Leinart and we know how his career went. I salute the Fans who were there today because win or loose they bleed Jet green. How SAR can even consider himself a Jet fan is beyond me, even when they were winning he was negative so go inhale some more fart gas
    I guess if they emptied Rikers Island and put Green and White on them you would still be a fan.

    I'm an adult not 10 years old anymore, I can see and recognize dysfunction, I will not have undying loyalty to a team that treated an individual the way they treated Tebow this year. This team has back stabbers, slackers, liars, criminals and simpletons.

    I choose to leave after 44 years but you must be 10 years old to continue to support these horrible creatures.

  10. #50
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by STL Jet fan View Post
    Now I know without any doubt, you sir are completely full of $hit.
    Again, I am not saying this is what I would do.

    I am merely predicting what I think Woody Johnson will do.

    If you erase the past from your mind, the 2013 Jets will need a non-players-coach and a good cap guy.

    SAR I

  11. #51
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    If you knew anything about football or understood the big picture, you'd understand why a Buffalo Bills victory is a moral imperative for the New York Jets.

    SAR I
    With all due respect, that's a load of BS. But root for whoever you want.

  12. #52
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,527
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sticking with Gang Green.....C-Ya!!!!!!!





    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    I guess if they emptied Rikers Island and put Green and White on them you would still be a fan.

    I'm an adult not 10 years old anymore, I can see and recognize dysfunction, I will not have undying loyalty to a team that treated an individual the way they treated Tebow this year. This team has back stabbers, slackers, liars, criminals and simpletons.

    I choose to leave after 44 years but you must be 10 years old to continue to support these horrible creatures.

  13. #53
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    698
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    This team has back stabbers, slackers, liars, criminals and simpletons.

    .
    Care to let us know which players they are?

  14. #54
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Your continued douchbaggery continues

    Merry Christmas
    Exactly. JI's attention-seeking whore is at it again. Ignore this fool.

  15. #55
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Refuel View Post
    With all due respect, that's a load of BS. But root for whoever you want.
    I don't know who you are and don't care what you say. Don't tell a PSL owner how to root for a team that he'll spend $200,000 on in the next 27 years.

    SAR I

  16. #56
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    the quit is on? the D gave up only 223 yards and with nearly 70 coming on the two TD passes. The D certainly didn't quit.

    Jets QB made his first ever start and held the ball too long and didn't have pocket awareness, which caused more than a few sacks. The offense doesn't have good players.

    This doesn't mean the quit is on at all.

  17. #57
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    698
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Again, I am not saying this is what I would do.

    I am merely predicting what I think Woody Johnson will do.

    If you erase the past from your mind, the 2013 Jets will need a non-players-coach and a good cap guy.

    SAR I
    Whatever. You said Tanny F'd it up and still is the BEST guy to fix it. That is not a prediction.

  18. #58
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Exactly. JI's attention-seeking whore is at it again. Ignore this fool.
    It was so nice when you and the rest of the Blind Homers vanished.

    Find our 12 wins yet?

    SAR I

  19. #59
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    the quit is on? the D gave up only 223 yards and with nearly 70 coming on the two TD passes. The D certainly didn't quit.

    Jets QB made his first ever start and held the ball too long and didn't have pocket awareness, which caused more than a few sacks. The offense doesn't have good players.

    This doesn't mean the quit is on at all.
    Oh, the D looked so good today just like they did against the Jaguars, Titans, and Cardinals, so nice to be playing the worst teams in the NFL.

    And still losing.

    If the Jets D were any good they'd have pitched a shutout last week and this week to save our season. I'm sure today's loss was on Mark Sanchez, right?

    SAR I

  20. #60
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by STL Jet fan View Post
    Whatever. You said Tanny F'd it up and still is the BEST guy to fix it. That is not a prediction.
    Shut up already. Add some value or leave.

    SAR I

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us