Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez Says: "We'll See..."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    He's checked out. I think he's turned the corner and realized that while Rex said all the right things to him, his actions (lack of support for the O) said otherwise.

Hopefully he can salvage his career elsewhere.
    Not for nothing, but Rex is probably going to get fired for sticking with this chump.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    Not for nothing, but Rex is probably going to get fired for sticking with this chump.
    No. If Rex is fired it's because he's a lousy HC.

It's not like sticking with Mark is his only fault.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't blame Sanchez one bit...this organization has done everything it can to hang this kid out to dry.......neglecting the offense....trading for Tebow...I like Sanchez I think he needs fresh start somewhere...where HE is the focal point of the team...

the Tebow trade to Sanchez was like your wife bringing some dude home and she says to you "hes just a friend"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post

I never said it was. As a matter of fact, i wanted to fire that miserable mook at the end of the year last season after what happened in miami. That showed the world what was going on inside the jets, and was followed up by Rex telling that same world :

"I didn't have the pulse of the team".

This mook can't get fired fast enough for me.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    If I asked you how your day was, and you responded with, "it was pretty good".

By not saying, "it was the worst day of my life" I think this means you won the lottery.

See how I created something out of nothing also?
    You must be so well liked by those around you...

Trying to prove how much smarter than everyone else you are...

When applying for a job, the interviewer asks you, "You do intend on staying with our company long term, right?" Go ahead and respond, "We'll see..."

Better yet, why don't you respond to your girlfriend when she asks, "Will we ever get married?" Say, "We'll see..."

Or how about when your wife asks, "Will you love me forever?" Try saying "We'll see..."

See what kind of warm and fuzzy response you get, genius...

Face facts, your loser hero Sanchez wants out at the end of the season, better get used to it...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    Actually as a June 1 cut, the Jets can spread 12 million hit over two years. Seems like the best choice unless someone like Seattle is willing to take him
    What is the Seattle stuff? Sanchez left Carroll in the lurch, remember, that was not a good break up. Seattle already has flynn and if he is traded there is a 6mill hit on Seattle's cap. They would not save any money. and then they would have to cut other player to fit Sanchez under the cap.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post

When applying for a job, the interviewer asks you, "You do intend on staying with our company long term, right?" Go ahead and respond, "We'll see..."

Better yet, why don't you respond to your girlfriend when she asks, "Will we ever get married?" Say, "We'll see..."

Or how about when your wife asks, "Will you love me forever?" Try saying "We'll see..."

Face facts, your loser hero Sanchez wants out at the end of the season, better get used to it...
    Lol, this guy seems pissed

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by samoljets View Post
    Today proved that it wasn't just a Sanchez problem

Something that will be lost with about 90% of this board, and 100% of those that have their own blind agendas against Sanchez.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, my loser hero. I guess I never will live down this username huh?

As I've argued in practically every press conference thread, these guys always have and always will give you basic, nonchalant answers. There's nothing to be analyzed. Of course, that doesn't stop the masses from doing so.

What can Mark do? Say two words and move onto the next question, or start some Freudian free association about where his career will take him next year. "We'll see". Plain and simple, means nothing by it. Next question.

But take your real life examples and realize this one thing... football is not real life. Stop comparing it as so.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reporter: "Do you still feel you can still have a future here with the Jets?"

Obvious diplomatic response is "Sure, we just have to iron out some things..."
    or "Yeah, I just have to protect the ball better..."
    or "I'm a QB for the Jets... I've had success before, so there's no reason I can't be successful again..."

Instead,
    Sanchez says: "We'll see..."

Significant response...

Sanchez wants out...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

or "I'm a QB for the Jets... I've had success before, so there's no reason I can't be successful again..."

Instead,
    Sanchez says: "We'll see..."

Significant response...

Sanchez wants out...
    Who doesn't ? LOL.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    or Sanchez doesn't want to talk to a reporter about a bunch of hypothetical nonsense.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post

The annoying trolls are at it again. That lousy HC certainly beat the great fraud, Belicheat in the playoffs.

In case anyone needs to be reminded, here's that fraud's record before Tammy's arrival. Now troll, STFU!

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...es/BeliBi0.htm

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

today the reaction is "Sanchez wants out."

if he had said any of the above, the reaction would be "OMFG Sanchez is so entitled!! there's a million things that can happen in the offseason especially if we get a new GM. he can get cut, traded, restructured, etc. the season isn't even over yet and this bum is already talking about next year as if he even deserves to be here! Get rid of Sanchez now!!"

true story.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    today the reaction is "Sanchez wants out."

if he had said any of the above, the reaction would be "OMFG Sanchez is so entitled!! there's a million things that can happen in the offseason especially if we get a new GM. he can get cut, traded, restructured, etc. the season isn't even over yet and this bum is already talking about next year as if he even deserves to be here! Get rid of Sanchez now!!"

true story.
    Did you watch the interview?

1. he had no interest in answering any questions, he was forced.

2. the questions were, for lack of a better word, stupid.

3. he was asked about next year, clearly uncomfortable with the question he gave the best answer he could, " we have Buffalo next week, we can worry about that stuff later". Asked again he said, "we'll see".

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    many were wondering why he kept his helmet on all day yesterday while holding the clip board. i think he was afraid to get hit in the head with a battery or some other object.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    many were wondering why he kept his helmet on all day yesterday while holding the clip board. i think he was afraid to get hit in the head with a battery or some other object.
    That's great. The fact that you thought of that is sad and a reflection of society.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tinstar did you watch game yesterday? Before yesterday I too thought Rex was stupid for sticking with sanchez.. Reports all said it was sparano (lol) and MT who wanted mark to start weeks ago while rex and woody wanted Mcelroy.. Either way we saw.. While the kid may be 10 times smarter than sanchez he has no arm, rex and co must have saw that every day in practice.. Surprised they didnt go with tebow.. As bad as he may be, he cant be worse than those 2scrubs.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez' mistake is to think that he has much of a say in all of this. He is a QB whose body of work puts him firmly near the bottom of the entire NFL in terms of his career stats and he is being paid like a top 10 guy. He is not a decision maker in this train wreck although he has certainly contributed mightily to the fact that it is a train wreck.

Shut your mouth Mark, cash your paycheck and try not to look like a bank robber while you are doing it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    Did you watch the interview?

1. he had no interest in answering any questions, he was forced.

2. the questions were, for lack of a better word, stupid.

3. he was asked about next year, clearly uncomfortable with the question he gave the best answer he could, " we have Buffalo next week, we can worry about that stuff later". Asked again he said, "we'll see".
    i did, and i don't know why people are making a big deal out of it. he repeatedly said he wouldn't answer questions about next year, "we'll see" is about as an elaborate answer as he gave on the subject.

all i'm saying is he would also be getting criticized if he had said something like, "i'm under contract for 2013 so of course i plan on being back as QB of the NY Jets."