Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez Says: "We'll See..."

Sanchez Says: "We'll See..."

When asked during post-game if he will be back with the team next season...

By not saying "Most definitely I'll be back" I think this means he will do whatever it takes to get out of here....

Goodbye, Mark....

Hall Of Fame
    Hip hip hooray.

Jets Insider VIP
    He's checked out. I think he's turned the corner and realized that while Rex said all the right things to him, his actions (lack of support for the O) said otherwise.

Hopefully he can salvage his career elsewhere.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post

By not saying "Most definitely I'll be back" I think this means he will do whatever it takes to get out of here....

Goodbye, Mark....
    If he's willing to void the final year of the deal, he can go wherever he wants

Otherwise, the Jets will have the final say

Goodbye, Mark....
    Collective bargaining agreement aside, maybe he can re-structure to help. Ask Tannenbaum to come up with something creative in his last assignment as GM!

he's done here. he can't handle NY and he wants out, I don't blame him entirely. I think our best luck is to try to reunite him with carroll and take flynn off their hands. not sure how well that would play out but mark's not our guy and we might as well try somebody else

Today proved that it wasn't just a Sanchez problem

Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    Collective bargaining agreement aside, maybe he can re-structure to help. Ask Tannenbaum to come up with something creative in his last assignment as GM!
    I think up to 4M(?) of sanchez's base salary can be converted to a signing bonus to help facilitate a trade

JetsInsider.com Legend
    We'll pray

Sounded like he has been talking to his agent and/or his Dad

Quote Originally Posted by samoljets View Post
    You are correct. As much as Sanchez has stunk it up, todays woefull performance by the TEAM proves its not all his fault. He still has to go, along with many others.

Quote Originally Posted by STL Jet fan View Post
    You are correct. As much as Sanchez has stunk it up, todays woefull performance by the TEAM proves its not all his fault. He still has to go, along with many others.
    OR it actually was/is a Sanchez problem but 7th round, second year, 3rd string, first start QB wasn't the answer either.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by samoljets View Post
    Have to disagree. I wanted him to pull out of this tail spin as much as anyone. However, if you watch a lot of his interceptions, he has open receivers. He has not progressed and with the limited tools he had this season the result is, or will be a 6 -10 dismal record.

Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    OR it actually was/is a Sanchez problem but 7th round, second year, 3rd string, first start QB wasn't the answer either.
    Its definately not the answer,but you cannot say with a straight face this TEAM is good.

Goodbye, Mark....
    If I asked you how your day was, and you responded with, "it was pretty good".

By not saying, "it was the worst day of my life" I think this means you won the lottery.

See how I created something out of nothing also?

Quote Originally Posted by STL Jet fan View Post
    Its definately not the answer,but you cannot say with a straight face this TEAM is good.
    Yes, this team is an absolute mess but I do believe good QB play and things can turn around fast.

a full season with Edwards, Holmes healthy, Keller not hurt all season and a quality QB and this offense is okay. not great but capable.

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    If he's willing to void the final year of the deal, he can go wherever he wants

Otherwise, the Jets will have the final say
    and what is that? Ouch? The jets are going to be begging him all offseason.
    What the hell are the jets going to do? Do you understand that this guy can have a press conference at his locker every day next year? He can not be cut, without the jets absorbing another 4.6 mill in prorated SB over an above his 12.5 mill cap hit.

He knows there is no demand for him this offseason. he will sit on the bench watch film and work on his mechanics all year, and get over being shell shocked..

Goodbye, Mark....
    Can you blame him. Who would want to stick around this regime.

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    and what is that? Ouch? The jets are going to be begging him all offseason.
    What the hell are the jets going to do? Do you understand that this guy can have a press conference at his locker every day next year? He can not be cut, without the jets absorbing another 4.6 mill in prorated SB over an above his 12.5 mill cap hit.

He knows there is no demand for him this offseason. he will sit on the bench watch film and work on his mechanics all year, and get over being shell shocked..
    Actually as a June 1 cut, the Jets can spread 12 million hit over two years. Seems like the best choice unless someone like Seattle is willing to take him

Whatever it takes to get him off this team, that's what I want this organization to do. For once do the right thing. He's a cancer and it's worth just eating the space than to have this mope around backing up someone.