Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sanchez Says: "We'll See..."

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Sanchez' mistake is to think that he has much of a say in all of this. He is a QB whose body of work puts him firmly near the bottom of the entire NFL in terms of his career stats and he is being paid like a top 10 guy. He is not a decision maker in this train wreck although he has certainly contributed mightily to the fact that it is a train wreck.

Shut your mouth Mark, cash your paycheck and try not to look like a bank robber while you are doing it.
    where is he saying that it's his decision and/or he has any say in the process?

all he said was he didn't want to talk about next year.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    The annoying trolls are at it again. That lousy HC certainly beat the great fraud, Belicheat in the playoffs.

In case anyone needs to be reminded, here's that fraud's record before Tammy's arrival. Now troll, STFU!

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...es/BeliBi0.htm
    As Tx has said 100 times, you still bring up one fluke game from 3 years ago?

Putting all the juvenile name calling aside, is it your contention that Rex is actually a GOOD head coach?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    As Tx has said 100 times, you still bring up one fluke game from 3 years ago?

Putting all the juvenile name calling aside, is it your contention that Rex is actually a GOOD head coach?
    Not at this time just as BB wasn't the HC he is today in his first 4 years.. Maybe Rex learns and will be better with his next chance especially if he gets a HOF QB low in the draft..

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Not at this time just as BB wasn't the HC he is today in his first 4 years.. Maybe Rex learns and will be better with his next chance especially if he gets a HOF QB low in the draft..
    Wasn't this what everyone was saying last season? "Rex had a tough year, he will learn from this experience and be a better coach because of it." That's as much of an echo as "Next year is Sanchez's make or break year, give him a new OC and weapons and then we'll see what we really have in him."

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Wasn't this what everyone was saying last season? "Rex had a tough year, he will learn from this experience and be a better coach because of it." That's as much of an echo as "Next year is Sanchez's make or break year, give him a new OC and weapons and then we'll see what we really have in him."
    I said with his next opportunity which means if he ever gets another shot as a HC.. One thing with Sanchez he may not be without hope somewhere else.. As bad as his 50 turnovers in the last 2 years were Vinny had a 2 year total of 69 turnovers with 35 picks in just 1 year.. Yet in 98 with good coaching he played terrific..

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    When asked during post-game if he will be back with the team next season...

By not saying "Most definitely I'll be back" I think this means he will do whatever it takes to get out of here....

Goodbye, Mark....
    The issue is not what Mark "will see" next season as to the front office. The issue is the Jets front office as to "what they saw" this season with Sanchez.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    The issue is not what Mark "will see" next season as to the front office. The issue is the Jets front office as to "what they saw" this season with Sanchez.
    How many games would Brady have won with the Jet team this year??

Jets Insider VIP
    If they finish 6-10, I'd say Brady could've squeezed out 9-7 or 10-6. Without the injuries to Holmes, Hill and Keller, maybe another win or two, which puts us at 8-8 with Sanchez.

As we saw clearly in the last SB, Brady can't catch the ball too, so I'd say 7, maybe 8.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    As we saw clearly in the last SB, Brady can't catch the ball too, so I'd say 7, maybe 8.
    That would make him not much better then Sanchez.. I think Brady could win 10 even with the injuries..