Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow Opts Out of the Wildcat

Jets Insider VIP
    The only bright spot is that the stinking POS Teblow will be $H1TCANNED no later than a week from tomorrow

GOOD RIDDANCE TEAM CANCER PILE OF GARBAGE

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    One more week and all the Tebowites will be gone.

Excellent Christmas gift.

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    One more week and all the Tebowites will be gone.

Excellent Christmas gift.
    I agree get tebow and the cult off the JETS.

@BrianCoz: Confirmed ESPN report that Tebow said he no longer wanted to play wildcat after being informed Tuesday he was third string QB, per source

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    The only bright spot is that the stinking POS Teblow will be $H1TCANNED no later than a week from tomorrow

GOOD RIDDANCE TEAM CANCER PILE OF GARBAGE

If only we could say the same for the POS Rex chose to start the first 14 games of this season.

the ny jets, now 44 yrs of misery

Quote Originally Posted by MDL_JET View Post
    I can't f'n wait for Tebow to be off this team.

Good Luck Jacksonville.
    tebow was never given a chance here. dont hate tebow hate the organization that screwed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    tebow was never given a chance here. dont hate tebow hate the organization that screwed him.
    So if any other player did this you'd brush it off too?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    So if any other player did this you'd brush it off too?
    Why bother CMart..
    This bust will be gone in a week hopefully with ALL the boneheads whining and crying about how their idol was mistreated

Don't let the door hit you in the backside on the way out

Practice Squad
    I too can't wait for Tebow to be gone, the sooner he leaves this POS organization he can begin working on his SB ring. You can bet he will get one before this POS organization does.

After 44 years I am finally free of this albatross that call themselves an NFL ballclub.

Tim Tebow has more class in one breath then this entire franchise ever had in their history.

Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    I too can't wait for Tebow to be gone, the sooner he leaves this POS organization he can begin working on his SB ring. You can bet he will get one before this POS organization does.

After 44 years I am finally free of this albatross that call themselves an NFL ballclub.

Tim Tebow has more class in one breath then this entire franchise ever had in their history.
    Oh really? So much class that he told his superiors he didn't want to play this week? Isn't that insubordination and quitting on your teammates?

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Why bother CMart..
    This bust will be gone in a week hopefully with ALL the boneheads whining and crying about how their idol was mistreated

Don't let the door hit you in the backside on the way out

lets hear an educated football analyisis on this and not an attack on tebow.

i doubt you can deliver.

please close the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    But who was the liar? Ryan or Johnson? I'm thinking it was Woody because Rex said from day 1 that Tebow would be used in the wildcat. If he was the liar, we would have seen this before now.
    That's the million dollar question. I don't know who it was, but he was sold a bill of goods. Both he and the Jets will be better off when they past company.

Jets Insider VIP
    1 You only became a Jet "fan" this March

2 The Elite League of India where they play way down at Teblow levels has no Super Bowl

Practice Squad
    Oh really? So much class that he told his superiors he didn't want to play this week? Isn't that insubordination and quitting on your teammates?
    Very gullible aren't you. There is no way Tim would do or say that, there is more to this rumor then meets the eye. Wait for the truth to come out and when it does you will see what a POS organization this team is. Tim has more class and ethics then that, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Very gullible aren't you. There is no way Tim would do or say that, there is more to this rumor then meets the eye. Wait for the truth to come out and when it does you will see what a POS organization this team is. Tim has more class and ethics then that, sorry.
    LOL. Spin away.

@BrianCoz: Confirmed ESPN report that Tebow said he no longer wanted to play wildcat after being informed Tuesday he was third string QB, per source

Nobody cares about Tebow!! He needs to just say what he feels. He sounds like such a *****!!

wow to bad he did not do that after week 2.
    I feel sorry for the kid but this season was a complete waste of my time

The thing is....

If Rex was the one that lied to him, we would have learned about this much earlier and Woody would have fired his ass on the spot because of all the bad publicity he would get.

Plus I don't think Rex is capable of doing this.

LOL. Spin away.

Tebow is a quitter if he said that , what a loser.

Get TEBLOW off this team . PHUCKING Quitter