Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow Opts Out of the Wildcat

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    The cleansweep begans with dumping this useless whining crybaby

CANT WAIT

actually why wait...cut his arse TODAY

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    We can't cut him .. His cap figure is 17million ...

You ARE talking about Sackchez .... Right ?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    What does this say about Sackchez ???... Who is clearly worse !!!
    Teblow is clearly worse than any breathing quarterback in the NFL

There are better quarterbacks in most High Schools than poor widdled picked on and abused Saint Teblow

Jets Insider VIP

Sorry limiting my time with imbeciles this week

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    only Tebow can quit on the team and somehow be considered a victim.

yes, the front office **** the bed with the Tebow trade and how it was presented to the public. yes, the coaching staff could've done a better job of using him in games (although I can't recall the last time a backup QB played as much as Tebow did this year so stop the "he didn't get a fair shot" BS).

that doesn't entitle him to quit on the team. Santonio fumbled the ball after breaking his foot in half and he gets grilled for being a selfish primadonna, Tebow refuses to play because he's not happy that McElroy is starting and it's "good for him." who's delusional now??

Are we talking about the team that went to the media and badmouthed him behind his back, said he was terrible, can't throw, etc?

The coach who just one week ago said he wasn't happy with the Wildcat and keeps referring to him as a football player when he wants to play quarterback, furthering adding insult to injury?

The same coach who limited the Wildcat sometimes to 0 snaps? NOW all of a sudden the Jets want to use it?

Please... He didn't quit on the team. The team quit on him before he even had a chance. Sell this bag of crap to the gullible fans who want a scapegoat to blame.

The Wildcard didn't work. Period. It was pathetic to put him in there and just have him hand the ball off or run up the middle. The only thing it did is broke the guy's ribs. And if it's a "virtual certainty" he's going to Jacksonville, then he shouldn't even be active until after next week, and then ship him off. No reason to risk any further injury on this mess.

I find it just a tad bit convenient that every single time there were fans chanting Tebow in the stands or there was pressure to start Tebow because Sanchez was so terrible, and now Mcelroy...that these "anonymous" sources start running their mouths and this information is leaked to the media.

This is the second time that these sources are coming out at such convenient times.

It's pretty obvious someone in the organization has an agenda and are using the media to try and throw Tebow under the bus using him as a scapegoat to take away attention from where the real issue, from the fact they look like morons for not making the right decision. First for not letting him take over for Sanchez. Now for passing him up for Sackleroy. 0 touchdowns, 11 sacks and 2 turnovers...yeah everyone with half a brain knows Tebow can do better than that. This is just an attempt to placate this decision. They needed an explanation for the fact they won't start him for the final game either after that horrible performance by Greg.

But gullible Jet fans are buying it up because the main culprits for all this mess will probably still be here next year so they want your support. Tebow won't be.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Hey Boy Genius - This thread is about a rumor that posters here are treating as fact. I simply gave you guys some alternative rumors that make about as much sense as that one did.

It's hilarious that you hate Tebow and the media circus, yet start a multi-page thread to trash the guy when he didn't even play today. All this displaced anger should be directed where it really belongs -- at Ryan, Sparano, Tanny and Sanchez - not at the gullible rube who fell for Rex's BS promises.
    First off, if you wanna have a discussion like an adult, don't call me a boy. Weren't you just btchin at other posters for "school yard bullying" and not making a legit point/argument?

Second of all, all I did was ask you a couple questions, and made a couple points, using FACTS (Jets offering contract extension to DC) that contradict your theroy Rex had been told he would be fired after the season......why so sensitive sweatheart?

Edit: oh and to make this clear to you since you didn't comprehend it the first time, these "rumors" are REPORTED BY LEGIT, CREDIBLE SOURCES (MULTIPLE SOURCES). It wasn't some desperate attempt by a biased, obsessed fan boy to defend his idol (for example)

Now do me a favor "boy genius" and gfy.
    Last edited by PaPZ187; 12-24-2012 at 12:19 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Be on the bus outta here next Monday with your adored false idol Cryin' Whining Timmy

Next stop Jacksonville

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post

If you two believe that Tebow is still a viable QB after this train wreck...

Seriously, he's just not good. That's the only reason he wasn't played. No conspiracies, he just sucks. And now we learn that he's selfish, too.

SEEYA, MEBOW!!! And please take your loony fanbase with you!!
    I'm not a Tebow fan. I never wanted him here. And I will be glad when he is gone.

But given the obvious deficiencies of the Jets offensive talent (o-line included) and given the terrible play of Sanchez, why is it so ludicrous to do what the Broncos did last season and play Tebow and the single back spread formation?

The result could not have been any worse than what we saw from Seattle and all the games after. In fact, I dare say we may still be alive for a playoff spot. We will never know because Rex didn't have the balls to do it when it would have made an impact.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Could be a bit of CYA:

According to Adam Schefter, who spoke to Tebow, he (Tebow) said that there was a strain with Rex for "3 days" and that on Friday, Tebow relented and said that he would play the Wildcat. But by then it was too late.

Could explain why he was active on Sunday
    So he did originally tell Rex he wasn't going to run the wildcat. The truth finally comes out. So Tebow did quit on his team b/c he didn't get his way. That's nice to know. FRAUD!

Quote Originally Posted by Choon328 View Post
    So he did originally tell Rex he wasn't going to run the wildcat. The truth finally comes out. So Tebow did quit on his team b/c he didn't get his way. That's nice to know. FRAUD!
    Tebow is a phony people are just seeing this. Its all about self promotion with this clown.

7 days and Tebow and the cult will be gone.. Thank God!!!

How can you quit on someone or something that never believed in you, trashed you behind your back and quit on you a long time ago?

That's retarded. And you guys are so gullible to believe this crap and fall into this same media trap. These stories came out BOTH times after the QB Rex backed SUCKED ASS!

Open your eyes. He's being used as a scapegoat.

Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    I'm not a Tebow fan at all. Can't stand the unwarranted attention he gets. Having said that, that article was one of the most poorly written pieces of drivel I've ever seen. That was nothing more than a crybaby rant from guys on this site.

Jets Insider VIP
    What does this say about Sackchez ???... Who is clearly worse !!!
    If Sanchez is "clearly worse", why is it Tebow could not only supplant him, but the 3rd string QB who did?

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    I'm not a Tebow fan. I never wanted him here. And I will be glad when he is gone.

But given the obvious deficiencies of the Jets offensive talent (o-line included) and given the terrible play of Sanchez, why is it so ludicrous to do what the Broncos did last season and play Tebow and the single back spread formation?

The result could not have been any worse than what we saw from Seattle and all the games after. In fact, I dare say we may still be alive for a playoff spot. We will never know because Rex didn't have the balls to do it when it would have made an impact.
    It wouldn't have been ludicrous to try, I suppose. But those same deficiencies you mentioned likely would have also doomed any similar success, too. Seems logical to surmise, no?

Jets Insider VIP
    Tebowners will soon be gone to the Jags board...

How appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post

Because the Jets lacked the Personnel *AND* The Coaching Staff to do what Denver did.

THE SPREAD-OPTION is still a gimmick as far as the NFL goes.....kind of like the Knuckleball in baseball.....(no offense to RA Dickey fans)

Are you feeling okay?

He's talking about Teblow.

Please explain to me what promises Rex made to Tebow that he didn't live up to? He told Tebow that coming in he was the backup QB, wildcat QB and punt protector. He started the season doing all of those things. He cost us a game when he didn't block on a punt and then he lost his job to Eric Smith. Then he lost his backup job, maybe not on paper, but in the coaches mind when he played lousy in practice. And then he quit on the team. People get bypassed on the depth chart continuously during the season at every position. What makes Tebow any different? If you practice bad you don't play. That's the way football works. You Tebowites think that Tebow should just be given every chance in the world b/c he is an alledged good person but that's not how life works. Jesus wasn't handed anything, he was actually shunned and was thought of as a crazy person spewing nonsense yet he didn't turn to his disciples and say, "I'm not getting my way so I don't want to try anymore", but that's exactly what your Tebow Jesus did. He's a quitter and a fraud.

THIS IS AN AMAZING POST!

Well said. +100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    of course i am a jets sfan first which is why i wanted the qb that gave us the best chance to win starting and that obv was tebow because i knew suckchez would be suckchez but i guess if you have good practices when it is not game time speed he is really good............I would rather have the qb that can win on sundays rather than mon-sat you can have that qb...........

i am glad most jets fans want a good practice qb instead of a real one and we call the jets f/o delusional most of the fans seem to be just as delusional.

I heard colt mccoy practices real good maybe we can have him be our QB next year.
    I bet he'd do a much better Job at QB than Teblow.

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post

Tebow Traded to Jets: March 2012

This guy is not a Jets fan, he is another Tebow fan that will vanish from this board once Tebow is off the team.
    We've known this SINCE Demos joined.

My god...I can't wait until this last game ends so that the following people DISAPPEAR from JI forever :

1.) Demos

2.) vinniekt

3.) ytfootballfan

4.) Any other "noob" that was on Teblow's balls

We Jets fans already have to constantly put up with Pats trolls 24/7 here....We don't need Teblow groupies polluting the area further with their garbage.

I wonder if Copernicus will leave, too?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Tebowners will soon be gone to the Jags board...

How appropriate.
    Lol poor bastrds already have to deal with constant talk of their team moving, and no they will have a bunch of man crush Tebow fans to deal with as well......makes being a Jets fan not look so bad LOL

I have nothing against Tebow at all. I am not a fan of his, nor a hater. I wish he was a better QB (IMO he is not) because he could of helped the Jets......but I feel bad for him being that he has so many psychotic fans that give him a bad name and make others want to root against him.

Im not saying all Tebow fans suck or are obsessed and delusional, but from the ones I have met and posters that have joined this site, there's a good amount that are obnoxious and so agenda driven its insane.

Get off the mans dck and let him breath. You guys are probably the biggest factor in teams NOT wanting to have Tebow as part of their franchise.

If Sanchez is "clearly worse", why is it Tebow could not only supplant him, but the 3rd string QB who did?
    Because Sparano never ever put in an offense catered to his skill set ... You are clueless.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

It wouldn't have been ludicrous to try, I suppose. But those same deficiencies you mentioned likely would have also doomed any similar success, too. Seems logical to surmise, no?
    I don't know if it would have worked, but I thought that it would be worth the shot. After Miami, it was clear Sanchez was DONE and the year would be lost if they kept running him out there as the starter.

I do agree with the premise that those in charge would rather lose with Sanchez than risk winning with Tebow and that was the reason they never made that BYE week switch. I completely get it. Just like Elway and Denver, they knew that if he was successful they would be screwed long term. And unlike Denver, the Jets wouldnt be saved by a Peyton Manning miracle.

Because Sparano never ever put in an offense catered to his skill set ... You are clueless.
    No, you're clueless but that's okay.

Once Teblow and his groupies leave, you'll be back to normal talking about how the Jets suck and.......what?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Because the Jets lacked the Personnel *AND* The Coaching Staff to do what Denver did.

THE SPREAD-OPTION is still a gimmick as far as the NFL goes.....kind of like the Knuckleball in baseball.....(no offense to RA Dickey fans)

Definitely a gimmick. But this team needed a gimmick on offense to be successful. As proved yesterday with Kerley/Wildcat.