Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Tebow Opts Out of the Wildcat

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    EnjoyJacksonville in less than 4 days Jet "fan"

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    funny, considering you're the one that joined this board right after we drafted sanchez.

All Pro
    It's amazing how many people defend a player with such an inflated and obvious sense of entitlement.

As many fans and analysts predicted from the very beginning, the Tebow experiment has failed miserably. He's a well rounded athlete, but on an NFL scale, his skills are sub-par in nearly every area. There is a reason why two different NFL teams are moving on from him in less than a one year time span.

I'm glad this period in Jets history is almost over, and the Tebow distraction will be a thing of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Dont you mean backed them into the playoffs last year?

Considering that Denver was 1-4 when Tebow took over, and had been so bad the previous year that they had the #2 draft pick, even "backing them into the playoffs" was an accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Considering that Denver was 1-4 when Tebow took over, and had been so bad the previous year that they had the #2 draft pick, even "backing them into the playoffs" was an accomplishment.
    Considering that Denver team has a super bowl roster once they replaced your hero with a real QB kind of pokes holes in that argument

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Considering that Denver team has a super bowl roster once they replaced your hero with a real QB kind of pokes holes in that argument
    Not a real QB but a HOF QB that could probably lead any one of 25 NFL teams into SB contention, I look at it as it took a HOF QB to replace Tebow.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Uptowngreengang View Post
    Tebow will be out of the league in 2 years. He will go down in history as the most overrated player in NFL history. Additionally, he will have singlehandedly have led to the firings of a number of NFL FO staff and coaches. Jacksonville beware!

We are not in the practices to see him throw. If Kelley gets the green light to throw and Tebow doesn't, what does that say about Tim? Get him off this team, get quiet and focus your attention on the field, not on a backup quarterback who insists on self promotion, running in the rain with his shirt off, and debating coaches decisions in the media.

"I want to play conventional quarterback". If he showed that he could in practice, perhaps he would in the game.
    Hello Nostradamus

Jets Insider VIP
    Tick Tock

Not even close sunshine. 8 or more of the starters on defense weren't starters last year. They made significant upgrades at numerous positions on offense.

Hell, Peyton Manning has flat out stated that Jacob Tamme is the most crucial part of their offense.

Manning himself was a serious upgrade, of that, there is no doubt. But it's beyond stupid to claim that Peyton was the only change.

Oh, left out the fact that Denver also has new Coordinators on Defense and on Offense. If you think Mike McCoy is running that offense, you are sadly mistaken.

Not even close sunshine. 8 or more of the starters on defense weren't starters last year. They made significant upgrades at numerous positions on offense.

Hell, Peyton Manning has flat out stated that Jacob Tamme is the most crucial part of their offense.

Manning himself was a serious upgrade, of that, there is no doubt. But it's beyond stupid to claim that Peyton was the only change.

Oh, left out the fact that Denver also has new Coordinators on Defense and on Offense. If you think Mike McCoy is running that offense, you are sadly mistaken.
    It's always another excuse with you tebow fans. You see tebow leading jax to the playoffs next year? Put some money on it

It's always another excuse with you tebow fans. You see tebow leading jax to the playoffs next year? Put some money on it
    Would have to take a look at their schedule, but I don't see ANY QB taking Jax to the playoffs next year unless there are some wholesale changes.

Oh, BTW, I didn't offer a single excuse in the previous post. I just stated facts and corrected your mistake.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    Every Jet fan needsTHIS

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

I love it

Is Demos really this guy?

This is amazing!