Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow Opts Out of the Wildcat

Jets Insider VIP
    So Tebow quit on the team. So he sucks as a QB and he's a quitter.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I'm joining this late, am I missing something?

Tim Tebow informs his coordinator that he refuses to participate in situational wildcat snaps and his head coach has him active for the game anyway?

SAR I
    Maybe they ignored him or told him to do what they told him to do.

Jets Insider VIP
    So tebow is a quitter.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Good for Tebow. Whether you like him or not, he was lied to about what his role would be.
    Who says it was a lie? Maybe they intended to use him more and realized in training camp that he wasn't going to be all that useful in that role.
    Last edited by adb280z; 12-23-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Just more proof the signing was a huge mistake and this guy and whomever signed him needs to go. So bye tanny and stick o Q-tips woody. Bring in a football guy.

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't think Tebow was lied to. He came here because he thought Sanchez sucked and he would get a chance to start.

He was right. Sanchez does suck.

Unfortunately for Tebow, he didn't take into account that he sucked too.

So, he refuses to play, yet Rex wastes a roster spot on him, when he could of activated Sapp or Harrison. Nice coaching.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    I don't think Tebow was lied to. He came here because he thought Sanchez sucked and he would get a chance to start.

/Thread

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Good for tebow. He wants out of this pathetic organization. Dont blame him.
    + a million it's to bad we have pathetic fans who don't even give a guy a chance but yet will stick with someone who sucks for 4 freaking years.

Yeah, negatives all around. Tebow has done **** for the team this year. Kerley has more yards passing than Tebow, which is pathetic

Also, he's a clubhouse cancer causing unnamed sources to criticize him, just like in Denver

Now, he holds his breath and stomps his feet and is insubordinate and doesn't want to play anymore

Finally, given all this, Rex wastes a spot on him.

Toss in the media circus Tebow brings and he is clearly a pile of ****. I think they should cut him this week to send a message since they're not getting anything for him, anyway. And terrible job by the jets in managing this situation

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    I too can't wait for Tebow to be gone, the sooner he leaves this POS organization he can begin working on his SB ring. You can bet he will get one before this POS organization does.

After 44 years I am finally free of this albatross that call themselves an NFL ballclub.

Tim Tebow has more class in one breath then this entire franchise ever had in their history.

exactly including most of the fans

Good for Tebow. F*ck the Jets and their clown-show. Tebow deserves much better.

Most embarrassed I have ever been to be a Jets fan.

They sent 2 clowns out there to play QB this year and never gave Tebow a shot. If Rex had any balls, and gave Tebow the job in week 5, we'd be a playoff team.

Jets=Joke

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post

He was lied to just as the fans were. They said he was going to get a bunch of snaps at Wildcat. He didn't. Brad Smith got more snaps in 2009 than Tebow did this year.

They also lied by telling him he would be the backup QB. If he was the backup, he would have been the starter this week.

Jets are a disgrace.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post

Tebow as QB=Joke
    Fixed

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

So if he wasn't going to be in the wildcat and he was the third string QB, why was he active? I don't understand the rationale for wasting a spot on the gameday roster.

He was lied to just as the fans were. They said he was going to get a bunch of snaps at Wildcat. He didn't. Brad Smith got more snaps in 2009 than Tebow did this year.

They also lied by telling him he would be the backup QB. If he was the backup, he would have been the starter this week.

Jets are a disgrace.
    This is what I don't get. Who gives a **** what he was told. This is a for profit organization and decisions are made with the intention of maximizing wins. He didn't practice or play well enough to become the starter or get more snaps. That is the harsh truth

Who gives a **** what they told him? If you accept a job offer where they tell you you're the successor for your boss, if you **** up or underwhelm the organization, will you be wronged by not being promoted? Of course not. There was no contractual promise made to Tebow about playing time. This talk about how he was wronged to collect $2.5 milton to contribute nothing at all and now to act like a little ***** is total nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    + a million it's to bad we have pathetic fans who don't even give a guy a chance but yet will stick with someone who sucks for 4 freaking years.
    Joe W. Namath and ucrenegade sitting in a tree.....

Once Teblow is in Jacksonville, will you stay here, renegade?

I wish he did this earlier in the season. Kerley is way more of a wild cat threat than Tebow.

Good for Tebow. F*ck the Jets and their clown-show. Tebow deserves much better.

Most embarrassed I have ever been to be a Jets fan.

They sent 2 clowns out there to play QB this year and never gave Tebow a shot. If Rex had any balls, and gave Tebow the job in week 5, we'd be a playoff team.

Jets=Joke

Teblow is the Clown here. So Is Rex.....Sanchez.....Sparano....and so forth.

Enough with this "Tebow deserves much better" crap. HE DESERVES *NOTHING!*.

He was just exposed for being not only a Lousy QB but A QUITTER.

Only thing he deserves is a swift kick in the nuts and then the ass all the way to jacksonville along with his many fanboys....
    Last edited by Vin; 12-23-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    So if he wasn't going to be in the wildcat and he was the third string QB, why was he active? I don't understand the rationale for wasting a spot on the gameday roster.
    It dawned on me today, I think Rex Ryan wants to get fired.

He wants to collect 2 years of pay while sitting on his couch, doing an occasional ESPN gig, maybe a World Series of Poker appearance. Then, when John Madden expires, BOOM, he's there to take his rightful place atop the EA Sports Football Game throne.

SAR I