Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow Opts Out of the Wildcat

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    It's hilarious that you hate Tebow and the media circus, yet start a multi-page thread to trash the guy when he didn't even play today. All this displaced anger should be directed where it really belongs -- at Ryan, Sparano, Tanny and Sanchez - not at the gullible rube who fell for Rex's BS promises.
    Please explain to me what promises Rex made to Tebow that he didn't live up to? He told Tebow that coming in he was the backup QB, wildcat QB and punt protector. He started the season doing all of those things. He cost us a game when he didn't block on a punt and then he lost his job to Eric Smith. Then he lost his backup job, maybe not on paper, but in the coaches mind when he played lousy in practice. And then he quit on the team. People get bypassed on the depth chart continuously during the season at every position. What makes Tebow any different? If you practice bad you don't play. That's the way football works. You Tebowites think that Tebow should just be given every chance in the world b/c he is an alledged good person but that's not how life works. Jesus wasn't handed anything, he was actually shunned and was thought of as a crazy person spewing nonsense yet he didn't turn to his disciples and say, "I'm not getting my way so I don't want to try anymore", but that's exactly what your Tebow Jesus did. He's a quitter and a fraud.

only Tebow can quit on the team and somehow be considered a victim.

yes, the front office **** the bed with the Tebow trade and how it was presented to the public. yes, the coaching staff could've done a better job of using him in games (although I can't recall the last time a backup QB played as much as Tebow did this year so stop the "he didn't get a fair shot" BS).

that doesn't entitle him to quit on the team. Santonio fumbled the ball after breaking his foot in half and he gets grilled for being a selfish primadonna, Tebow refuses to play because he's not happy that McElroy is starting and it's "good for him." who's delusional now??

Good for tebow... was never in favor of him coming here, never imagined Sanchez could be SO BAD where tebow could even get a chance to play.. I wanted to think MCelroy was better option than tebow. but he sucks.. Can blame the Oline some but 11 sacks? some has to fall on qb.. Tebow HAS TO BE better than these 2 scrubs.. I dont see how its possible to be worse.. Even if you want to draw his success last year as a farce, he deserved better than this.. Benched over 2 of the worst qbs in the league..

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post

yes, the front office **** the bed with the Tebow trade and how it was presented to the public. yes, the coaching staff could've done a better job of using him in games (although I can't recall the last time a backup QB played as much as Tebow did this year so stop the "he didn't get a fair shot" BS).

that doesn't entitle him to quit on the team. Santonio fumbled the ball after breaking his foot in half and he gets grilled for being a selfish primadonna, Tebow refuses to play because he's not happy that McElroy is starting and it's "good for him." who's delusional now??
    Exactly. Holmes did the same thing last year and there was no one person that said "good for him". This just makes Tebow look like a fraud with all his team first, anything to win B.S. that he professes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Good for tebow... was never in favor of him coming here, never imagined Sanchez could be SO BAD where tebow could even get a chance to play.. I wanted to think MCelroy was better option than tebow. but he sucks.. Can blame the Oline some but 11 sacks? some has to fall on qb.. Tebow HAS TO BE better than these 2 scrubs.. I dont see how its possible to be worse.. Even if you want to draw his success last year as a farce, he deserved better than this.. Benched over 2 of the worst qbs in the league..
    the saga of the jets organization continues. the qb who gives us the best chance at winning sits on the sidelines all season long.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    the saga of the jets organization continues. the qb who gives us the best chance at winning sits on the sidelines all season long.
    Best chance of O-16 and the first draft pick

Teblow is to QBs what Kotite is to Head Coaches

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post

He clearly had a better chance to beat out Gabbert than Sanchez, yet he chose NY, obviously to promote himself. Then, when it became apparent it wasn't working out the way he wanted, he acts all butthurt and starts a self-imposed protest. Really, it should have been obvious once we saw Kerley in the Wildcat what was going on. Shame on us for not picking up on it.

Mebow is just like the majority of other athletes, egotistical. That isn't the part I have a problem with, it's the disingenuous religious crap that irks the sh!t out of me.

Tebowites- your idol has clay feet. Surprise, surprise.

Hall Of Fame
    I have a hard time believing this. Goes against everything we know about Tebow.

That said, I Can't Wait for him to be off this roster.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Exactly. Holmes did the same thing last year and there was no one person that said "good for him". This just makes Tebow look like a fraud with all his team first, anything to win B.S. that he professes.
    +1

Jets Insider VIP
    T MINUS SEVEN DAYS AND COUNTING

tebow was smarter than Rex, MT, sparano.. He predicted how bad Sanchez would be by judging his play last year.. He thought when sanchez finally tanked he would get his shot.. Sure he laughed at the idea Melroy could pass ahead of him, and sure he laughed when he saw the kid throw sunday..

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    tebow was smarter than Rex, MT, sparano.. He predicted how bad Sanchez would be by judging his play last year.. He thought when sanchez finally tanked he would get his shot.. Sure he laughed at the idea Melroy could pass ahead of him, and sure he laughed when he saw the kid throw sunday..
    Tebow is so damn smart that he's gonna end up in the same place he bypassed to come to NY... Jacksonville.

Tebow is so damn smart that the only time our "wildcat package" has looked even remotely functional is on the day that he quit on the team.

****ing genius that guy, i'm sure gonna miss him

ya he should of went there.. Was a total waste for him and us to bring him to NY. Guess he wasnt as smart to realize what a moron MT,Sparano and Rex were.. ohh woody too

Funny thing, I was indifferent to Tebow until his human termite infestation of a fan base showed up all over Jetsville, whining incessantly about the mean-spirited Broncos fan base. Now I can't stand him.

News flash for the Tebow-loving subverts:

The fan base of every team that this guy goes to is going to hate you. And him by association. You are the reason that people hate Tebow.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

tim tebow was never given a fair chance here to succeed. rex was afraid he would outplay his golden boy mark sanchez. everyone knows it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1226487
    I believe this to be true, but the article should have been written after the Miami debacle. The Jets should have benched Sanchez at the bye week and went with Tebow for the Seattle game.

With two weeks left, no point in starting anyone else but McElroy.

Jets Insider VIP
    tim tebow was never given a fair chance here to succeed. rex was afraid he would outplay his golden boy mark sanchez. everyone knows it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1226487
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    I believe this to be true, but the article should have been written after the Miami debacle. The Jets should have benched Sanchez at the bye week and went with Tebow for the Seattle game.

With two weeks left, no point in starting anyone else but McElroy.

If you two believe that Tebow is still a viable QB after this train wreck...

Seriously, he's just not good. That's the only reason he wasn't played. No conspiracies, he just sucks. And now we learn that he's selfish, too.

SEEYA, MEBOW!!! And please take your loony fanbase with you!!

Jets Insider VIP
    The cleansweep begans with dumping this useless whining crybaby

CANT WAIT

actually why wait...cut his arse TODAY

Could be a bit of CYA:

According to Adam Schefter, who spoke to Tebow, he (Tebow) said that there was a strain with Rex for "3 days" and that on Friday, Tebow relented and said that he would play the Wildcat. But by then it was too late.

Could explain why he was active on Sunday
    Last edited by Eckesg1; 12-24-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Could be a bit of CYA:

According to Adam Schefter, who spoke to Tebow, he (Tebow) said that there was a strain with Rex for "3 days" and that on Friday, Tebow relented and said that he would play the Wildcat. But by then it was too late.
    Does Rex still do his ice cream sundae parties with the offense? Maybe he didn't bring Tebow's favorite flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Best chance of O-16 and the first draft pick

Teblow is to QBs what Kotite is to Head Coaches

What does this say about Sackchez ???... Who is clearly worse !!!
    Last edited by Dunnie; 12-24-2012 at 12:00 PM.