Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Mike Glennon NC State QB 6' 6"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QXP...yer_detailpage

Even though they beat florida state watch this video he looks like Mark Sanchez except taller. This guy has bust written all over him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QXP...yer_detailpage

Even though they beat florida state watch this video he looks like Mark Sanchez except taller. This guy has bust written all over him.
    LOL

Guy, if you're looking for the next Andrew Luck with virtually no flaws in his game, then I'll see you in 2030.

And let's pray that we have the #1 pick that year.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Guy, if you're looking for the next Andrew Luck with virtually no flaws in his game, then I'll see you in 2030.

And let's pray that we have the #1 pick that year.
    This guy isn't even Matt Moore worthy if that was a NFL defense I see 5 ints. He is another Browing Nagle Guaranteed. He forces the ball and he overthrows his Receivers. This guy isn't anymore then a 3rd string QB. His height and physical abilities make him attractive but he doesn't have the ability mentally. Watch the entire video put him in a Mark Sanchez or Browning Nagle Jersey. this video is hard to watch he looks terrible for most the game.
    Last edited by nyjets1969; 01-14-2013 at 07:35 PM.

This guy isn't even Matt Moore worthy if that was a NFL defense I see 5 ints. He is another Browing Nagle Guaranteed. He forces the ball and he overthrows his Receivers. This guy isn't anymore then a 3rd string QB. his height and physical abilities make him attractive but he doesn't have the ability mentally.
    I wouldn't use anything other than a 3 rd on him. some schmuck will draft him early. Hopefully not us. I LOVE NC STATE, not this QB though.

Jets Insider VIP
    This guy isn't even Matt Moore worthy if that was a NFL defense I see 5 ints. He is another Browing Nagle Guaranteed. He forces the ball and he overthrows his Receivers. This guy isn't anymore then a 3rd string QB. his height and physical abilities make him attractive but he doesn't have the ability mentally.
    Have you actually watched the kid play or are you basing this off a youtube highlight video of one of his worst games?

Are you aware that Glennon is the only member of that NC State offense that will even get drafted? His receiving corps is one of the worst in the entire country.

Basically the same situation Cutler was in at Vanderbilt. And even Cutler had Earl Bennett.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I wouldn't use anything other than a 3 rd on him. some schmuck will draft him early. Hopefully not us. I LOVE NC STATE, not this QB though.
    I much rather grab a QB like Boyd who actually showed something. This guy is a perfect fit for the Jets crappy offense he would fit right in.

Hall Of Fame
    I much rather grab a QB like Boyd who actually showed something. This guy is a perfect fit for the Jets crappy offense he would fit right in.
    Boyd is staying at Clemson for another year.

Have you actually watched the kid play or are you basing this off a youtube highlight video of one of his worst games?

Are you aware that Glennon is the only member of that NC State offense that will even get drafted? His receiving corps is one of the worst in the entire country.

Basically the same situation Cutler was in at Vanderbilt. And even Cutler had Earl Bennett.
    Ive seen him play more then that You tube he isn't that good period. He will not make it in the NFL Florida state is closer to a NFL defense. He will face a team like the Pats twice maybe 3 times a year. I see Browning Nagle written all over him. Im sorry but this guy is average there are better options in this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Boyd is staying at Clemson for another year.
    There are other options just not this guy he isn't that good.

Ive seen him play more then that You tube he isn't that good period. He will not make it in the NFL Florida state is closer to a NFL defense. He will face a team like the Pats twice maybe 3 times a year. I see Browning Nagle written all over him. Im sorry but this guy is average there are better options in this draft.
    he is being touted as a 1st rounder. he COULD be as good as Flacco if handled properly but I haven't seen it not would I risk it.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    he is being touted as a 1st rounder. he COULD be as good as Flacco if handled properly but I haven't seen it not would I risk it.
    That's because this draft has no really good QBs in it. I would ultimately pass this draft if the Jets cant get someone in the 3rd round. none of these QBs are worth a first round pick. They are project QBs that are high risk. This guy is no different he has great physical ability Height , arm even throwing motion looks good. heres why I put this video up Florida State has a good defense not a great team but a good defense that gives you an idea of what he will look like against an average NFL defense. makes that's a defense like the Pats and fans will be screaming for his head.

Hall Of Fame
    That's because this draft has no really good QBs in it. I would ultimately pass this draft if the Jets cant get someone in the 3rd round. none of these QBs are worth a first round pick. They are project QBs that are high risk. This guy is no different he has great physical ability Height , arm even throwing motion looks good. heres why I put this video up Florida State has a good defense not a great team but a good defense that gives you an idea of what he will look like against an average NFL defense. makes that's a defense like the Pats and fans will be screaming for his head.
    While I am not high on Glennon, your logic there is flawed. You are using the Florida State game as a barometer because they have a good defense and think that is what he will look like against an average NFL defense but fail to recognize that Glennon isnt playing with players on par with those of FSU, which he would be in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by NamathToCaster View Post
    We missed on Phillip Rivers, we missed on Russell Wilson. We have a shot to get this guy. Keep an eye on him in the Music City Bowl on the 31st. Everything happens for a reason.
    I would take these Qb's ina min nut!

MANUEL
    JONES
    GLENNON
    NASSIB

People evaluating Glennon on that FSU game are doing him a disservice.
    Instead of simply looking at the scores or results, they should be looking at his mechanics, throwing motion, arm strength and high release point.

He does many of these things on an elite NFL QB level.
    Is he a finished product? Hell no... but he's got a very high ceiling.

In fact, he's exactly the kind of QB prospect the Jets should consider come draft time.

If Geno Smith is still on the board when we pick in the first round we have to take him! Period. He will show very good at the combine. Just wait and see. Nobody could look good behind WV oline this past year!