Thread: SNY POST GAME Show for 12/23/12

SNY POST GAME Show for 12/23/12

Should be interesting to see what the 3 stooges(not Custer) have to say about this.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Should be interesting to see what the 3 stooges(not Custer) have to say about this.
    Bunch of faig journalists; Schein being the only ACTUAL journalist; Kleck and Luke qualify because we can see and hear them on the TV.

Schein being extremely hard on Rex.

Veteran
    Schein is the most annoying person on God's green Earth.

All League
    Lucas should shut his mouth. Parcells did him a favor and brought him to Jets from New England to enable him to get his years in to qualify for a pension.

Actually, I've known for a long time that this team is f*cked. As time went on, I started to look forward to what Schein, Klecko, and Lucas had to say. I knew they would tell like it is. Exactly the same way I would.

Call me crazy, but recently I've have looked forward to seeing the post game even moreso than the game.

Any earth shattering news?????

People like filter and ray Lucas get to critique qbs. God bless america

Much like the red hot chili peppers, I liked ray Lucas a lot better when he was on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Bunch of faig journalists; Schein being the only ACTUAL journalist; Kleck and Luke qualify because we can see and hear them on the TV.

Schein being extremely hard on Rex.
    Is this an illiterate way of calling someone a homosexual?

Classy.

And lol, Schein and "actual journalist" in the same sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Actually, I've known for a long time that this team is f*cked. As time went on, I started to look forward to what Schein, Klecko, and Lucas had to say. I knew they would tell like it is. Exactly the same way I would.

Call me crazy, but recently I've have looked forward to seeing the post game even moreso than the game.
    Agree..these guys are not schills, not homers, and do tell it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    Agree..these guys are not schills, not homers, and do tell it like it is.
    I do enjoy watching them. Ray and Joe crack me up.

3 stooges? how about 3 guys who call it like it is.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    3 stooges? how about 3 guys who call it like it is.
    I presume from this post that they must have all bowed and said marvy things about how St Timmy the greatest
    NFL QB ever has been mistreated by those mean Jets

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    I presume from this post that they must have all bowed and said marvy things about how St Timmy the greatest
    NFL QB ever has been mistreated by those mean Jets

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    learn the game of football and then try to comeback and exist here you are an embarrasment to the board and yourself.

learn the game of football and then try to comeback and exist here you are an embarrasment to the board and yourself.
    Sorry but I have to agree with sg3.

I was sick and tired of listening to "Oh poor Tebow....he's so mis-used" coming from their mouths.

And likewise, I think Rex in his presser was sick and tired of hearing about "Poor Tebow" as well.

I CAN'T WAIT(to borrow Bart Scott's saying) for this overrated and overexposed "football player" to take his own CIRCUS to Jacksonville....

Sorry but I have to agree with sg3.

I was sick and tired of listening to "Oh poor Tebow....he's so mis-used" coming from their mouths.

And likewise, I think Rex in his presser was sick and tired of hearing about "Poor Tebow" as well.

I CAN'T WAIT(to borrow Bart Scott's saying) for this overrated and overexposed "football player" to take his own CIRCUS to Jacksonville....
    dont be sorry be a fan. and post intelligently thanks

dont be sorry be a fan. and post intelligently thanks
    Is that an insult?

I'm offended. Now I will cry, you big meanie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

+1000

And not even lying either, the last few weeks (especially the losses) I legitimately look forward to hear how bad they're going to rip the team than watching the actual game itself!!

Even Jet fans have started this poor Tebow crap. If he showed anything, anything he would have played. Poor Woody for paying him and poor Gm for trading for him and poor coach for being stuck him. Nice person, lousy NFL player. See YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Is this an illiterate way of calling someone a homosexual?

Classy.

And lol, Schein and "actual journalist" in the same sentence.
    It actually was EDIT: coined by the #2 playwright, Norman Lear, on his game-changing Number One smash "All In The Family".

So youse ask him, Mr. PC.
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 12-24-2012 at 12:00 AM.