Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: 2013 schedule is tougher than this year

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,570

    2013 schedule is tougher than this year

    Home Away
    Cleveland Browns Baltimore Ravens
    Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Bengals
    New Orleans Saints Atlanta Falcons
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers Carolina Panthers
    AFC West Same Place Finisher AFC South Same Place Finisher
    New England Patriots (Div.). New England Patriots (Div.)
    Buffalo Bills (Div.) Buffalo Bills (Div.)
    Miami Dolphins(Div.) Miami Dolphins (Div.)


    Raiders and Titans probably same place finishers.

  2. #2
    Just have to finish in last and it will get easier

  3. #3
    So, Titans and Raiders eh? (if we have to fly to Oakland again...)

    I actually don't think we can finish last, because of the common games tiebreaker.
    Last edited by xxaaaxx; 12-23-2012 at 11:17 PM.

  4. #4
    What is our current draft position?

  5. #5
    Perfect...We can draft Johnny Football with the first overall pick

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    5,319
    Suck for Johnny jet? They've been doing that for me for 43 years

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    Perfect...We can draft Johnny Football with the first overall pick
    He is not eligible for next year he'll be a SO. Beside that he is short as hell and will not be a #1 overall. There is 0 QBs worth a 1st next year. Maybe Driskel or Bridgewater who are eligible to go early but neither are better then what is on the board this year. To be quite honest the next 2-3 drafts look thinner at QB then this years. If Driskel and a under 6 ft Manziel is the best there is I'll take what is on the board this year. In 2-4 years if that fails try again. There is nothing down the road worth sucking for.
    Last edited by Dreamers; 12-24-2012 at 09:11 AM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    He is not eligible for next year he'll be a SO. Beside that he is short as hell and will not be a #1 overall. There is 0 QBs worth a 1st next year. Maybe Driskel or Bridgewater who are eligible to go early but neither are better then what is on the board this year. To be quite honest the next 2-3 drafts look thinner at QB then this years. If Driskel and a under 6 ft Manziel is the best there is I'll take what is on the board this year. In 2-4 years if that fails try again. There is nothing down the road worth sucking for.
    He redshirted and will be 3 years out of high school at the end of his next season, therefore eligible. JFF is listed at 6FT1 (doubt they would add TWO inches) so I have no idea where you got that he's under 6 ft. Also his height will not be an issue to anyone given the successes of RG3 and Russel Wilson this year, granted Johnny ****ing Football performs close to the levels of this season, which remains to be seen.

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    1,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    He is not eligible for next year he'll be a SO. Beside that he is short as hell and will not be a #1 overall. There is 0 QBs worth a 1st next year. Maybe Driskel or Bridgewater who are eligible to go early but neither are better then what is on the board this year. To be quite honest the next 2-3 drafts look thinner at QB then this years. If Driskel and a under 6 ft Manziel is the best there is I'll take what is on the board this year. In 2-4 years if that fails try again. There is nothing down the road worth sucking for.
    How tall is Russell Wilson?

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,301
    Quote Originally Posted by CGJET View Post
    How tall is Russell Wilson?
    Exception.

    And that is the reason why he didn't go higher in the draft.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by CGJET View Post
    How tall is Russell Wilson?
    RW: 5FT 10 5/8IN

    JFF: 6FT 1IN (LISTED - Will be measured by NFL, Wilson was measured @ 5 11 in college)

    RG3: 6FT 2IN

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Based on the picture of him standing next to the other finalists and the resl players who have won the award...

    Johnny Munchkin is around 5' 8" tops

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    5,101
    Quote Originally Posted by samoljets View Post
    What is our current draft position?
    We are currently in the 12 position:

    http://newyork.sbnation.com/new-york...aft-2013-order



    The New York Jets won't be in the playoffs, but they will have a top half pick in the 2013 NFL Draft. At 6-9, they're currently slated to have the 12th overall pick.
    Share on Facebook
    Share on Twitter

    The New York Jets won't make the playoffs, but the silver lining to their poor play is a draft position that has steadily risen as the team has failed.
    As of today, the team is slated to pick 12th overall, with a 6-9 record heading into a season-ending game against the Buffalo Bills. A loss in that game could see them enter the top 10 of the draft order, but a win could drop them several spots.
    Here's a look at the full top half of the projected order for the 2013 NFL Draft:
    1. Kansas City Chiefs (2-13)
    2. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-13)
    3. Oakland Raiders (4-11)
    4. Philadelphia Eagles (4-11)
    5. Detroit Lions (4-11)
    6. Buffalo Bills (5-10)
    7. Cleveland Browns (5-10)
    8. Arizona Cardinals (5-10)
    11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-9)
    12. New York Jets (6-9)
    13. Carolina Panthers (6-9)
    14. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-8)
    15. Miami Dolphins (7-8)
    16. New Orleans Saints (7-8)

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Based on the picture of him standing next to the other finalists and the resl players who have won the award...

    Johnny Munchkin is around 5' 8" tops

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Here's a pic:



    Left to Right LISTED heights:
    JFF: 6FT 1IN
    Manti: 6FT 2IN
    Klein: 6FT 5IN

    I think Manti's spikes add a little height but JFF is definitely shorter than him. JFF is like 6FT - 6FT 1IN it seems.
    Last edited by GreeneWarMachine; 12-24-2012 at 11:02 AM. Reason: 1s and 2s are hard XD

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by jet-sec125 View Post
    Home Away
    Cleveland Browns Baltimore Ravens
    Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Bengals
    New Orleans Saints Atlanta Falcons
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers Carolina Panthers
    AFC West Same Place Finisher AFC South Same Place Finisher
    New England Patriots (Div.). New England Patriots (Div.)
    Buffalo Bills (Div.) Buffalo Bills (Div.)
    Miami Dolphins(Div.) Miami Dolphins (Div.)


    Raiders and Titans probably same place finishers.
    This year's schedule really wasn't that tough. And we'll find out how tough next year's is once the season unfolds, because nobody has any clue how each team is going to be, other than that it's a given that the Patriots will win the division, obviously.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by GreeneWarMachine View Post
    RW: 5FT 10 5/8IN

    JFF: 6FT 1IN (LISTED - Will be measured by NFL, Wilson was measured @ 5 11 in college)

    RG3: 6FT 2IN
    Griffen actually measured 6'2 3/8 which believe it of not a lot of scouts where looking for him to be smaller. Griffen even joked saying in HS he was 6'4. If Johny is actually just under 6ft or even just under 6'1 it hurts his stock a lot. He is a wild gun slinger that likes to take off running. He isn't a Luck or Elway type of guy. There will be a ton of risk in who ever takes him. Great college QB but as a pro prospect it is a harder sell then you think. I'd take in late 1st or 2nd round but I don't see him as a great blue chip prospect better then the top 3 in this years draft.

    "We didn't lie about my height," he grinned.

    "In high school, I was 6-4, 200 pounds. So when I got to college I shrunk an inch and gained weight -- I was 6-2, 220. I guess they thought I just shrunk some more, I was 6-foot and 190 now. (But) it's official, I'm 6-2 3/8 and 223. You try to block those things out, but at the end of the day the numbers don't lie."

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by CGJET View Post
    How tall is Russell Wilson?
    I liked Wilson was mad as heck he didn't fall to us. That said where did he get drafted? Wilson has a good are and can read a D much like Luck. Wilson was a great prospect that fell because of his size. Hey it isn't right but that is how it is. On any other team Wilson would not have been the day 1 starter even here. Carrell was the right guy to make that call no other NFL coach would have.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us